Chapter 8

Time machine

1 hour later

"Yoona you're here where is seungi?" Yuri said pulling yoona into a friendly hug.

"He will be a few minutes delayed. What about your date?" She said the last part jealously. Yuri didn't seem to notice.

She smiled proudly. "She will also be a few minutes delayed. I guess we are both waiting." A moment passed in a silence as they both waited.

Just then the door of the cafe opened and a small smiling girl walked in while a handsome gentleman held the door open for her.

She bowed in thank you then they both began looking for certain people.

Yuri who was sitting facing the front door stood to greet them. She pulled the girl over by the hand.

"Yoona this is my date." She said excitedly. Tiffany just waved and shot a radiant smile yoonas way.

Yoona however was shocked. She became a bit pale. She said her greetings then excused herself to the bathroom.

She was in the bathroom for a few moments before yuri came in to check on her. "Hey yoona are you okay you looked pale? Are you feeling okay?"

Yoona looked at her. She felt her heart Ache. Why does she feel this way? Tiffany and Yuri are together. They will be good for each other but somehow she doesn't feel happy. She just feels pain.

She powered through and put on a fake smile. "Nothing. I'm fine I just wanted to come in and check my makeup. So tiffany huh?"

Yuri smiled happily. "Yeah I can't believe it either. I ran into Jessica at the market and she reconnected us. We've been talking since. I'm really happy were gotten this chance."

Yoona cocked an eyebrow. "Really cause i seem too remember her mooning over you for years and you completely ignoring her. What happened?"

Yuri smiled sadly. "Back then my heart belonged to someone else. But things change and I've decided to move on. I'm hoping she can help me."

Yoona was surprised. "Yah pabo. What do you mean your heart belonged to someone else? You never told me about anyone else." With that Yoona walked out sulking. Yuri followed behind. They say back down and enjoyed their lunch with their partners. Barely speaking to eachother.

After lunch they all went their seperate ways. Yuri texted Yoona "Are you really mad at me?" She got a quick reply "yes" she rolled her eyes. "Okay yoong what do i have to do to make it up to you?"

She waited. "Tell me." She huffed "I can't besides it doesn't matter anymore. I have to get over her so if rather not think about it okay?" Yoona was curious.

"Why do you suddenly have to get over her? Does she not love you back? Why doesn't she see how amazing you are? Why is she hurting my yul?" Yuri read the questions and chuckled bitterly.

"She doesn't love me at least not the way i want. She has someone else. And it's to late for me now. And yoong I'm not all that great."

Yoona got angry again. "Yah pabo you are amazing and don't you dare argue. You're an amazing dancer. You're funny. You're kind. You're loyal. You're brave. You're smart. You make an entire room brighter. You are kwon yuri. You're beautiful inside and out. And you're one of my favorite people on this planet. And believe me you think I'm mad now make another remark about yourself. Cause i hate when people talk bad about my favorite people even if it's them themselves."

Yuri read the message and smiled. She said sorry then decided to go too bed. She called tiffany to wish her a good night and make plans then put on her pyjamas and went too bed. That night she dreamed of one day being perfectly happy with the perfect girl.