Chapter 7

Time machine

The next day

"Yah yoona get ready and meet me at the usual cafe. Bring seungi we're having a double date. See you an hour. Bye."

Yoona looked at her phone in shock. Double date? Since when did Yuri have someone to go on dates with?

She would have told me right? Ugh this is so annoying who gave this person permission to touch my Yuri. Wait my Yuri? Am i jelous. I really have no right to be. It's not like we're dating or anything. Which i wouldn't mind anyway. I love yuri she's beautiful. She knows me better than anyone. Better than even seungi. Hmm maybe I've made the wrong decision. It's to late anyway I'm engaged and she's got someone special in her life now.

I wonder who they are. Are they good enough for my yul unnie? Probably not it would be hard for anyone to be good enough for her they have to know her at least as well as i do and want to make her as happy as i do. But I'm starting to think that there's no one who will.

I guess we will find out in an hour. I call seungi and tell him to meet me at the cafe. Then i get up and begin to get ready. Hmm I'm going to need something good. Good enough to blow this New person out of the water and away from my yul.