Chapter 5

Time machine

2 hours later


"So Jessica how do i look?" I smiled at her and gave her a thumbs up. "Stunning shes super lucky to have an amazing date like you."

She came over and hugged me. "Thank you. By the way you still havent told me anything about my date. Whats her name? Is she pretty? Does she like pink? Is she tall? Do i already know her?"

I stoped her with a hand over . "I can't tell you her name yet. Yes shes gorgeous. As far as i know she doesnt hate pink. She is tall but not as tall as Sooyoung. And last but not least you'll find out within the next minute or shes late."

Just then the doorbell rang and i went to get it. I opened the door and saw kwon yuri standing there in a pair of black skinny jeans with a white blouse and a pair of black leather boots. And in her hand was a bouquets of pink roses.

I smiled and ushered her in. "Right this way. And before we get in there last warning. Don't mess this up." She nodded and smiled nervously. I could tell she was really trying.

"Tiffany meet yuri." I announced as i walked into the living room with yuri trailing behind. Upon hearing my introduction tiffany turned from her spot looking like a princess strait out of a story book.

She looked between us in shock. Then ran towards us. Yuri opened her arms to receive her and they connected for a short hug after which she pulled away and handed over the flowers while bowing.

I looked on them happily as i saw the look on my best friends face she was happy.