Bonus chapter

Time machine

Recently while re-reading this story I noticed a major plot hole. How did Jessica and Tiffany get together in that small 1 hour stretch between when Yuri broke up with Tiffany and when she ran to their house? So after such a long wait (I know 4 years is a lot) Here's that story. 

Jessica's pov 

I sighed nothing looked as good as I wanted it too. I was close to giving up. How hard could it possibly be to pick a dress for a bridal shower? I messed with my own hair. "Where is Tiffany when I need her?" just then as if it were perfectly timed Tiffany came in the front door "Jessie come here I need you!" I walked out of my bedroom paying no mind to the fact that I was still barely dressed. "what is it Tiffy baby?" I looked at her and noticed her eye makeup had ran a little as if she'd been crying. My face shifted from one of concern to one of anger. I began to walk to my room without saying a word but I was quickly stopped by Tiffany who had ran and placed herself between me and my bedroom door. "What did she do?" I said accusingly knowing only one person other than me could make Tiffany cry like this. Tiffany looked down and I crossed my arms expectantly. "W-we broke up." She stuttered a bit something I knew meant she was still hurting. "Tiffany move I need my bat" Tiffany's eyes widdened as she shook her head quickly "Please Jessie calm down and I'll explain. For me please." she looked at me pleading with her eyes practically melting my heart right there on the spot. "ugh fine couch now." I quickly turned frustrated by how easily she'd managed to calm me down. I watched as she sat on the couch patting the seat beside her before sitting across from her on the center table and crossing my arms. "Explain pinky and make it quick." Tiffany laughed softly at the name before clearing "There's not much to explain. We just weren't meant to be. She tried she really did I promise and we do love each other but not that way. She will always be one of my best friends. Besides it's not the end of the world there's plenty of girls that would be lucky to have me I'm beautiful" she playfully struck a pose to try and lighten the mood. I chuckled softly "Pabo" She pouted at me. "Yah why Pabo I was just trying to keep you from breaking Yuri she can't woo Yoong if she's broken." I smirked playfully. "Who said I was gonna kill her." Tiffany rolled her eyes. "I know you you'd do anything for me. Even break Yuri." i rolled my eyes back at her "You're right I would you're to cute I can't help it." Tiffany blushed softly "Yah Jessica Jung are you flirting with a girl who was just broken up with." i laughed and shook her head "of course not" i leaned forward so she was closer to Tiffany and smirked. "unless you want me to of course" I winked. Suddenly she reached forward and pulled me closer giving me a soft kiss on the lips. She laughed at me as my face turned bright red. "Now what're you gonna do Mrs.smirky pants?" I held her closer to me and whispered "I'm gonna make you regret that" I leaned in and kissed her again this time a little longer pulling back after a Second. "I think that's the shortest time you've been single since I met you Tiffy." Tiffany tilted her head. "I don't remember anyone asking me out" I flashed her a smile "do I even need to ask we both know you're mine. "

​​​​​​