Chapter 2

Time machine

10 years later

"Yah" i was startled by someone running up behind me and giving me a hug. I turned around it was yoona. "You scared the out of me."

She pouted at me. "Neh sorry unnie. So it's almost your birthday you're going to be 22 hyo unnie and tae unnie say we should throw a big all day party." I shook my head. "no no no no no. No hyotae parties you remember the last one. Those shorties went crazy."

Yoona giggled. "Well i had the same thought. How bout instead you and I go have a best friend day." I looked at her funny. "Best friend day?" She smiled really big.

"Yeah you know it can be as double celebration." I was confused "Double celebration? For what?" She suddenly put her hand out in front of my face. I noticed a huge ring. "Seungi proposed!"

I was shocked. I wanted to cry. But i couldn't i had to smile. The truth is I'm in love with my best friend. Pretty much from the day we met but I've been scared to tell her. And now she's engaged. I no longer have a chance.

I feel my heart clench at the sight. I feel my eyes start to get watery. Then i realize she's staring at me. "Unnie are you okay? You look upset. You don't approve?"

I forced a smile. "Neh yoona shhi of course i approve as long as he makes you happy and doesn't hurt you. You know that. I'm just shocked you've only been dating for about six months now." The worst six months of my life.

She smiled again. "I know. But he is so sweet and it was so romantic and look at the size of this thing how could i say no?" I nodded.

"Double celebration it is I'll plan and buy everything." She shook her head. "But unnie its your birthday. I should do all the work." It was my turn to shake my head.

"Neh but I'm your unnie i should take care of you. Plus you need to save up to have the wedding you deserve. Arasso?" She smiled and nodded "Okay. Sorry Yoona i have to go i have an appointment to go to. I'll text you later bye." I lied.

I began to walk away when she pulled me in for one more hug. And kissing me on the cheek. "Bye Unnie. Saranghe." I had to pull away so she wouldn't feel my heart beat harder. "Saranghe bye."

I walked away. That night i went home. And cried myself to sleep. I can't believe it she's getting married.