Chapter 3

Time machine

The next day
"Yuri ah come here."

It's Jessica Jung. "Unnie long time no see you're back?" She smiled "Neh and guess who i brought with me? Tiffany you know how much she missed you."

I smiled. Tiffany had a crush on me a huge crush she tried for years. But i never gave her any attention i was in love with Yoona.

But now i felt suddenly happy. "When can i meet her again?" Jessica looked at me shocked. "Yah yuri ah what happend to yoona. You know bout your height brown hair big doe eyes. What gives?"

I smiled sadly. "She is getting married. So its time i move on. Tiffany is a nice girl so why not give her a chance."

She eyed me suspiciously. "You're not just playing with her right? You aren't gonna just lead her on til you find a way to win yoona over. Right?" I nodded quickly. "I would never do such a thing. I will try my best with tiffany. And I won't give up unless she says so. You have my word." I flashed her an eye smile.

She glared at me for a moment before nodding. She pulled out a piece of paper and began writing. "Pick her up at 7 tonight at this address dont be late or i will kill you. And dont mess this up shes my best friend. If you hurt her i hurt you."

I nodded and hugged her. "Neh unnie thank you i wont hurt her." I went home to begin getting ready.