Chapter 11

Time machine

1hour later

Jessica opened her front door. Yuri walked in with tears streaming down her face. "She rejected you?"

Yuri shook her head. "Then why are you like this?" Yuri continued to Sob as she told the story. They walked in the living room. Tiffany looked up worried seeing yuri like this.

"Awe honey come here."Jessica shook her head. "She confessed and ran away."

Tiffany smacked her on her arm. "Pabo. What if she feels the same? Has she tried calling you?" Yuri nodded. "Every few minutes for the past hour. I'm afraid to answer. What if she hates me?"

Jessica walked out of the room and came back in carrying blankets and pillows. "Come on you're staying with us tonight. She will probably go to your apartment. Sleep on the couch." Yuri nodded but tiffany shook her head.

"No Jessica. She can sleep in my room." Jessica looked slightly annoyed. "I thought you two broke up why would she sleep in your room?"

Tiffany pulled Jessica into a hug then kissed her on the cheek. "Because love. I'll be sleeping with you. Besides what happens if Yoona thinks to come by here and yuri is in the open on the couch."

Jessica nodded then hugged the other girl protectively "okay come on lets get ready for bed. Her wedding is tomorrow and even if we don't support the husband we have to support our friend."

Tiffany and yuri nodded. They went to sleep