Chapter 14 (final)

Time machine

3 months later

Yoonas eyes fluttered open and she smiled immediately. Its a Saturday she doesn't have to be awake yet. She can stay in bed and cuddle her love as long as she wants.

She turns to her side to look at her. "Aish yuri so cute with your tounge sticking out." She whispered before planting a kiss on her girlfriends forehead.

Just then her stomach growled. "Aish looks like i have to get up." She began moving off the bed but found she could move no more than a few inches.

She turned to see a pouting Yuri. Her heart clinched. "Aigoo baby don't pout at me."

Yuri pouted even harder. "Yoooooong." She whined. "Arasso baby please just stop the pouting we can cuddle a little bit longer." Yuri smiled and came closer when Yoona layed back down. She wrapped her arm around her waist with her head laying on her chest using her legs to wrap and yoonas.

"Yay cuddles." Yoona just laughed. "You know you're a spoiled princess." Yuri nodded. "Yup but so are you we both spoil each other. That's why we are so perfect for eachother. You give me all the love and affection i want and i give you all the food and drinks you want." Yoona just laughed.

"Speaking of baby. I'm really hungry." She pouted when Yuri looked up at her.

"Awe baby yoong do you want me to make you some breakfast?" Yoona nodded. Yuri smiled then leaned up to give her a quick peck on the lips.

She sat up and stretched. "Okay you stay here I'll be back soon we will have breakfast in bed then cuddle some more."

Yoona nodded rapidly. "Hurry though yul babe. I'll miss you." Yuri smiled. And went to make breakfast.