Chapter 1

Time machine

"Yoona. Dont go to far i will be back in just a few minutes. Have fun."

I looked over to see another little girl. She looked to be about my age maybe a year or two younger. I continued playing in the sand box. After a minute or two i heard a scream.

I looked over and saw two boys. They were kicking her and throwing dirt on her. She was crying. I suddenly felt angry. Those jerks.

I stood up and walked over. "Excuse me." I pushed both the boys to the side and walked past them kicking them both in the shins then i bent down to the girl and picked her up. As i turned the boys started to protest.

"Listen boys i saw what you were doing to this poor girl. You are lucky I'm letting you off easy. If it weren't for the fact that i have to go help her get all the dirt off of her pretty little dress i would bury you. Now back away before i change my mind." I shot them a smirk and they backed away.

I carried the girl over to a bench and began dusting her off. She was still crying. "Hey stop crying they won't mess with you i won't let them. Come on stop so we can talk and become friends." She looked up still sniffling a little. "Friends?"

This was my first time actually seeing her face she was so pretty. "Yes best friends. I'm yuri by the way. My friends call me yul. And you're yoona right?" She nodded and smiled. Omo she's so cute when she smiles.

"How do you know my name?" She asked me. I smiled and blushed a little. "I heard your mom talking to you right before she left. By the way where did she go?"

The little girls eyes grew bigger. "Oh yeah she went to get me ice cream right over there she should be back any minute now. When she gets back would you like some of my ice cream. I asked for two scoops?" She had a huge smile on her face.

I nodded. "Sure. Let's wait for her then." Soon her mom arrived. "Im yoona what happened to your dress?" Yoona looked down and began to pout. Her mom couldn't see it because she is to tall but i could.

She was still quiet. I decided to answer for her. "Good morning ma'am my name is kwon yuri. While you were gone some boys were picking on yoona. So i shooed them away. I'm sorry about her dress we tried to get the dirt off but it is very sticky." I Then flashed a huge smile at her mother who was starting at me in shock.

Yoona looked over at me and smiled at me. At this moment that we would grow up together as best friends. Or maybe more.