Chapter 10

Time machine

Back at her apartment

"Hey yoona. I'll be right back i have to talk to tiffany about something." I said pulling tiffany out of the room.

"Yah no making out in my room" Yuri heard Yoona yell.

Tiffany looked confused. "What did you want to talk about? Or was Yoona right you just wanna make out?" Tiffany laughed.

Yuri frowned and took her hands. "Tiffany. I'm so sorry i really tried. I really thought i had gotten over her. And even more i was starting to have feelings for you. I love you Tiffany but not in the way we both wish i did. I'm really sorry. And i hope that you will not hate me. I know Sica will. But tiff we have to break up so you can find someone better."

Yuri looked down afraid to see tiffany crying. She was expecting to get ran away from maybe even hit. But what she didn't expect was what happened next.

Tiffany pulled her into a hug. "Thank you Yuri. Thank you for trying. I know you have been. But it's hard loving someone you weren't meant to. To be honest i could never hate you. But now here's your problem she's getting married tomorrow. I'm going to leave crying and you're gonna tell her why when she asks who you broke up with me for you're gonna tell her the truth. You have to do this it's my last request as your girlfriend. This is what you have to do to make up for breaking my heart okay?"

Yuri was crying on her shoulder and nodded. Tiffany pulled away and kissed her on the forehead. "Hey I'm the one whose supposed to bee crying you just broke up with me."

Tiffany walked out tears began running out of her eyes. I heard Yoona call for her and no response from tiffany. She was gone. I sat on the bed.

Yoona ran in the room and saw that i had been crying. She kneeled down in front of me. "Yul what happened? Did you two have a fight?"

Yuri shook her head. "I broke up with her." Yoona was surprised. "What? Why? You two seemed so happy. I thought you were finally over her. what happened?"

Yuri smiled bitterly. "I still love her always have. I've been suppressing it but it's not fair to tiffany. She deserves someone better." Yoona looked at yuri in disbelief.

"There is no one better yul. You're amazing any girl would be lucky to have you. Who is this girl anyway? I hate her. I hate what she has done to my yul."

Yuri had to try hard not to cry. "Stop it." Yoona looked at her surprised. "Stop What?" Yuri stood up. "Stop all of it. The talking about her the hating her. Everything. And stop calling me yours. If i were yours we wouldn't be in this situation. Its you. She is you. I've been in love with you since day one. But i was to afraid to tell. I'm sorry okay. I have to go. Have a happy life."

With that yuri walked out leaving yoona standing there shocked. Yuri loves her.