Chapter 12

Time machine

The next morning

Tiffany came in to wake Yuri. They all got ready but right before they left. Yuri panicked and decided not to go. She didn't want to ruin yoonas wedding. Instead she went home.

Jessica and tiffany went to the wedding. Tiffany was a brides maid so she went to help Yoona. "Good morning Yoona yah how are you today?" She smiled brightly.

Yoona simply nodded. "Tiffany unnie you would tell me if you knew where yul is right?" Tiffany smiled secretly. "Yes Yoona dear why?"

Yoona wringed her hands nervously. "Because. She confessed last night. Then ran away and I've been trying to call her ever since. I'm worried about her." Tiffany nodded.

"Well how do you feel about her confession?" She questioned in a soft calming tone. "Sad. And not because she loves me. But because she was afraid to tell me. Why? Was she scared that i would hate her? Why wouldn't she tell me?"

Tiffany nodded. "Well how do you feel about her Yoona?" Yoona began to cry. "I love her unnie. I love her so much." Tiffany smiled.

"More than seungi oppa?" Yoona nodded. "Then what are you doing go after her." Yoona cried even more. "But unnie i have no clue where she is when i went to look for her last night she wasn't at her apartment. I don't know what to do."

Tiffany pulled her into a hug rubbing her back. "She was with jessica and i last night. She slept in my room and i slept with jessica. We could hear her crying all night. It was heart breaking. She's back at her apartment now. Go help her be complete. And remember i still love her so don't you dare hurt her."

tiffany pulled away handing Yoona her jacket while she ran out of the room. Upon seeing Yoona Sprint out of the church Jessica came in to check on Tiffany. "What did you do?"

Tiffany smiled sweetly. "I helped an ex of mine out with a little problem." She said before giving the other girl a quick kiss on the cheek