9. FOR NOW

Confessions of a Hopeless Millionaire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The Second Confession: Chapter 9 FOR NOW   P.S Some language is a little bit mature for some. But all of yoy maybe are used to this. LOL

 

The days passed rather quickly, so much room for learnings and first times, in contrast the space for fun is oddly full despite the things that hinders the completeness and the luxury desired by the people involved. Perhaps the first three days of the vacation is merely composed of Jessica and Yuri practically bickering on what restaurant would satisfy their needs but the rest of the days went smoothly.

Yuri being the old fashioned, law abiding anti social millionaire stuck in her Normalicy plan which is not taken lightly by her girlfriend. Making everything worth, she managed to get use to the different approach of the normal life, such as paying the bills with a couple of real tangible cash. So different from the usual swipe and run method of the credit cards. Come to think of the fact that Jessica is actually giving so much effort in restraining herself from emptying every shops, it made Yuri's heart flutter and maybe for the remaining week here, she will let Jessica let loose.

But not all stories end with nice endings and amazing epilogue. Yuri learned on their fourth day that her sister and her friends are also enjoying their free time wandering around Greece with their money on the roll. The unexpected meeting of Yuri and Sooyoung in the comfort room is probably the cause of the not so cliche reunion.

Yoona and Sooyoung which are practically raiding every open restaurants in the place are being unwillingly accompanied by Seohyun, Hyoyeon and Sunny. But the look on their faces are quite frankly screams enjoyment.

And right now, Jung Taeyeon and Tiffany Hwang's ever gracious presence is the only thing left for them to just simply rent a villa and be drunk until their time in Greece is over. Since the problems revolving around the sphere of their love is still on the process of hearing, Yuri did not inform Taeyeon or Tiffany about the gang being here. As far as she knows, it is the word interruption and interception that can cause Taeyeon to lose her sanity if ever.

Yuri slowly opens her eyes to welcome another day when she noticed how the side of her bed is empty.

"What in the world? Where is she?"


~~


Donghae sat unusually across two similar looking women yet the contrast of their expressions made the nervousness inside him trigger his sweat glands.

"uhm. Hello?" he started. Eyebrows quivering when he noticed the classic grin of the one in grayish hair flash. The other one still stoic as she maybe but the crossing of the hands made him uneasy.

"You know Donghae, I left Yuri sleeping there all by herself. And it is not wise for Taeyeon to pick me up, what if people recognize us? What are you going to do?" Jessica snapped. Donghae cowered in his seat.

"I thought you are going to tell her about my uhmm...request?" a forced small smile crept out of Donghae's lips. His facial expression is only getting awkward as he struggled to keep his face on balance.

He heard Taeyeon snort and he is close on getting pissed by the older one's teasing. Apparently, ever since they arrived at the most cheapest café they could find with the fear of being caught by the luxury restaurant hunters, Taeyeon has been grinning by herself. Not to mention she keeps eye contact to him which means she has something and Donghae already knew he is not in the position to initiate small talk with an entity like Jung Taeyeon.

"Why would I waste my efforts explaining when she is in Greece too? It is more convenient when you explain it to her. Go on. We don't have much time." she urged. Her expression turning serious.

Donghae opened his mouth to speak when a scruffy looking waiter dressed in his not so tidy uniform came beside them carrying the tea they've ordered. He is mirroring the grin Taeyeon has earlier, pupils focused on the twins.

Jessica ignored him, shifting her sitting position to take a closer look at the hot cup of tea in front of her, somewhat in the sense of inspection. After all, the café is, graded by only a half star. A reasonable reason.

"If there is anything else I could provide just beep me up in the counter over there." His yellow teeth smiled earnestly. His accent is so distinct it cant be missed. Jessica and Donghae both looked at him with a face screaming disbelief. The fact that he just made a move on the twins is not to be taken lightly either.

"They speak English?" Jessica whispered.

"Maybe. They teach English in their third year so..yeah maybe." replied Taeyeon while swirling the tea with her teaspoon.

She snapped her hands in an instant causing the grin on the waiter's face to lighten up even more. Hope is evident.

"Do you call this tea?" she pointed at the liquid inside the brown tea cup. He took a step back, shocked. Donghae lowered his head in embarassment. Jessica clutched Taeyeon's arm shaking it in the process, but the latter seemed to be unfazed.

"Y..yes..It is the cinnamon tea you've ordered?"

"Well next time, do some research. Go, just give me water." with a wave of her hand the waiter scrambled on his feet.

"That's rude." Jessica with a hand in her temples muttered.

"Well, I still have amnesia. Is the old me compassionate? I will not tolerate that kind of tea touch my glands." Taeyeon shrugged.

"Now, I will also not tolerate you just sitting there without stating your intentions to me. We are not friends." Jessica added and Donghae finally got to relay his story.

~~

As he stared down at the screen of his computer, he drowned himself with his 6th glass of brandy. The plummeting stocks is unbelievable and the insider news spreading on every news portal about his involvement underground is getting large attention among netizens.

If only his good for nothing son managed to tie the knot with the richest company in Korea then he will surely get away with this mess with a right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter