15. THAT ONE PERSON, YOU DON'T WANNA MESS UP WITH

Confessions of a Hopeless Millionaire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The Second Confession Chapter 15:

 

THAT ONE PERSON, YOU DON'T WANNA MESS UP WITH

 

A confused, guilty and nervous drunkard teenager.

 

That is what Kwon Yuri looked as of the moment as she herself cannot identify what sort of facial expression and body language she will use in the presence of Jessica the wine god. If only Sooyoung and Taeyeon did not let their childishness overcome their drunk consciousness then maybe they will celebrate this in a merry less awkward way possible. Not to mention she is already in the brick of burying herself ten feet under the ground courtesy of Yoona and Sooyoung dragging her to the house of doom. Jessica is a little tipsy considering she is now walking in a zigzag manner. Yuri had to eye her steps in case she falls on the marble pavement, hard.

 

They reached the garage in which Taeyeon dubbed as a mini garage. As if Yuri will call this humongous car park as mini then she will let Taeyeon be the master of languages.

 

“Uhm, we can at least use Sooyoung’s car? I will drive. You drank so much wine. Are you sure you are sober enough?” Yuri’s voice came out as a little judgmental. Jessica turned in a huff, narrowing her eyes towards Yuri who is now looking away.

 

“I am sober. And to think, I can still make out the outlines of your oh-so-beautiful Kwon Yuri face without the presence of a blur. So yeah, I can certainly drive.  And I will not ride that hummer knowing that the back of it is big enough for us to play tango.” Jessica almost screamed. Her speech has a very uncanny similarity to those presidential memorized monologues. Yuri can only gape and blink her eyes. Preventing the slight temptation to grin at the mention of the oh so beautiful compliment.

 

“Why would we play tango? The last time I check, Tango is a dance.” She raised her eyebrows, questioning Jessica vague reason on why she is detesting Choi Sooyoung’s car.

 

“Oh whatever. We will use my car. Period.” She ruffled her hair in frustration her cheeks are burning and she made herself believe it is from the results of drinking too much wine. Stomping as she walked towards her car at the ends of the garage.

 

“ you Taeyeon. This is all your fault that I am getting ually frustrated. “She added in a whisper. Hoping that Kwon Yuri did not hear the true meaning behind playing tango.

 

~~

 

“Fany, let’s go to sleep. Please? Taeyeon is sleepy.” Taeyeon in her maximum drunk state, encircled Tiffany in a back hug. The poor doctor is making an edible hangover soup. Maybe this time she can apply the knowledge she learned on a seminar relating on drunkard patients. In this case, she can’t imagine using it for the first time on her girlfriend and her friends.

 

“No. You need to drink this first. You will not nag me tomorrow for your aching head, you hear me Taeyeon?” she pried the hands away. Taeyeon pouted the proceeded to the bar counter. So many drunks and Tiffany sighed knowing that she, Seohyun and Yoona are the only sane ones left. Transferring the pot of soup in each of the bowl for her beloved human drunks, Tiffany managed to save herself from burning.

 

“Drink. You three.” She ordered Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung, all sitting in the couch with their respective bowls.

 

“Is this alcohol?” Hyoyeon asked. Sooyoung who seems to settle herself out of the rainbows of what is this drank the whole soup instantly.

 

“Yes. Now drink.” Tiffany replied causing Yoona to howl in laughter along with Seohyun taking her time wondering why she ended up here.

 

“I need a straw.” Taeyeon interrupted looking like a lost child, asking Tiffany her mighty founder. The bowl is being protected by her own two hands, her eyes penetrating.

 

“What?” Yoona and Seohyun both stopped laughing, asking the older twin.

 

“Ugh. It is your bowl! Can you atleast get yourself out of that germ hating bubble of yours?!”

 

~~

 

“Sica.” Yuri started. Shifting small distances in the leather seat of the car. It is rather unnerving and suffocating sitting there with Jessica Jung driving in her ice princess glory. Jessica only managed to acknowledge her existence with a soft audible hum.

 

“Where are you planning to buy Sooyoung’s cakes?” she asked. Hoping to start small talk.

 

“The bakery.” Jessica answered flatly. The most obvious answer to the question has been uttered. Yuri drifted back into the seat, succumbing in the darkness. It started to rain, the drizzle making small specs of entertainment in the window of the car.

 

Knowing the fact that Jessica Jung will be forever bitter at their break up, Yuri decided to be a mute tanned woman. Perhaps, she will be a coward just for tonight. It is obvious that Jessica is still hurting, making a move will be clearly dismissed.  When the car suddenly halted, Yuri thought that they are already in the mystery bakery. But no.

 

“Where are we?”

 

“I don’t know you tell me.” Jessica replied. Casually taking her seatbelt of her body.

 

“Sica, this is not a joke. Where the hell are we?” Yuri asked again. Peering at the window to gain a proper know how on the current location. But all she saw is a pitch black surrounding with nothing but trees and scrubs all growing wildly. Jessica is only looking at her, she gulped at the intensity of the gaze.

 

“And I am not joking. Tell me, where are we?” to think Kwon Yuri is a traditional slow witted little tanned dork, she proved all of those nicknames to be true as the realization of Jessica’s riddles arrived after such contemplation. The where in the question is clearly not intended for the location, it is their current status.

 

“You can’t answer? Yuri, lovers cannot be friends. They broke up because there are many differences that they cannot fill with their love for each other. That is how things work. And right now, you are asking me this small talk questions as if I am dumb enough to answer them, just so you could lessen that suffocation inside your heart. Tell me, what do you think of me right now?”

 

“ANSWER ME IT!” Jessica cried shrilly. The horn of the car echoed with the rampant hit it is getting from Jessica’s fists. Yuri immediately grabbed the both of her hands.

 

“What are you doing?! You are hurting yourself!”

 

“Yes, I am hurting and you know it all involves you. Now tell me what we are right now. Yuri, I can’t stay like this. I still love you and I can’t stay by your side acting like I don’t care when in fact I care so ing much. I can’t be your friend. So tell me, will you still come back to me? Yuri I don’t care if you are lost, I will help you to find yourself. You said you love me right? Then let me be with you.” Jessica pleadingly hugged Yuri, putting all of her emotions in that one hug Yuri briefly returned. They both stayed in that position when Yuri broke it off, wiping the tears off Jessica’s eyes. Her mascara is now destroyed, yet she looks amazingly beautiful.

 

“Sica, it’s not easy. I can’t accept myself being your girlfriend, not when I am still like this.” Yuri replied, lowering her head as she grabbed Jessica’s hands to kiss it with utmost tender.

 

Jessica never begs. Last time she attested that she will not beg for Yuri’s love. But she did swallowed that statement whole. She did look like a loser like now, begging to be rejected. Pouring her efforts just to be rejected again. What is bugging Kwon Yuri? What makes it hard for her to just accept her and be happy together while fighting all this dragons of insecurities? She can’t understand. And probably she’ll never will.

 

“Fine. I’m done begging anyway.” Jessica reluctantly broke off from Yuri’s grip. She wiped those tears away from her face, her cold demeanor slowly rising up. The engine of the car howled in the evening air. Yuri absentmindedly regretted what she has said. Fear is occupying her heart. Most of the emotions bottled up inside is now clouded with the fear that there will be no home to come back by the time she realizes what she really wants.

 

~~

 

“Yoona, out of all places why did you choose this fast food chain! ing idiot, I am surrounded with food! How am I supposed to comprehend all of those information when destructions are all over the place?!” Sooyoung rubbed the chills she is experiencing from the growing hunger. The buzzing of all the chatters amongst different groups and cliques are not that pleasant to Sooyoung’s ears.

 

“Relax. It is the best place. Many people, loud, perfect. We don’t want any unnecessary tabloid covers saying we are plotting the demise of something.” Yoona scooped up a scoop of ice cream. She cosed her eyes when it reached the tip of her tongue. They are meeting their informant today, and they can only be excited. Nothing more.

 

“We are, plotting the demise of someone.” Sooyoung asserted. She flicked her hands as if motioning the bus boys like in a high class restaurant. It is a fast food chain, self-service. Choi Sooyoung did not get the hint.

 

“Unnie! Order one for yourself! This is self-service! See the line over there?” Yoona struggled to lower the elevated hand, pointing at the long line in the counter. Sooyoung gasped.

 

“Then how the hell did you managed to get an ice cream sundae?”

 

“This is in my lunchbox, brought this from home. You have one too, here.” Yoona calmly handed Sooyoung the ice cream. In which the latter opened the lid faster than the world’s fastest runner.

 

“Why didn’t you say anything? You made me look like a hungry peasant!”

 

“You did not ask. Why bother.”

 

~~

 

Taeyeon tightened up her sweater along her body, it is getting cold and she needs some warmth. Grabbing her keys from the cupboard she is now ready for a meet-up. Perhaps, it is now or never, if she wants her family to be safe, then better yet start to do those necessary requirements. She wants Jessica to come with her in the first place, but Jessica has been so out of the light lately. No need for any clarifications on the reason behind because Taeyeon knows it is all about Yuri. Jessica is stubborn enough to stay silent on the happenings when they went out to buy Sooyoung’s cakes and Taeyeon will wait whenever her twin is ready.

 

“Where do you think you are going little missy?”

 

. I forgot Dad and Yu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter