Chapter VII

Confessions of a Hopeless Millionaire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER VII

“Yuri and her Alligator Sister”

 

“Unnie, I think this is the part where you will introduce me?” Yoona elbowed me as I space out in the midst of the stares of everybody who is currently in the traditional house we are residing.  Chief Noh, decided that it its best for us to be in a place where we can actually bond and feel friendship.  Tsk as if we have friendship.  Hyoyeon and Sunny sacrificed themselves to be with us, they said that we need a native as they call it to assist us in the rest of our stay here.  Since the traditional house is far from the town proper.  We look like outcasts here.

 

Narrowing my eyes at the entities surrounding me and my sister, I noticed that the twins are rather relaxed this time.  Their faces screamed bored, but they are still eyeing Yoona who is beaming at the both of them.  My little sister still does not have any knowledge that the famous Jung twins I have been bad mouthing to her ever since is the fraternal twins in front of us, wearing their matching leather jackets and a pair of disgusting brown uggs.  Sooyoung and Tiffany are sipping their tea casually, waiting for me to go on with the idea of introducing my sister who in fact joined the entire immersion trip.  Seohyun, the nun, is idle, never taking her eyes of Yoona who she believed as an enchantress who guards Yuchiri for a second.  Seriously though, Seohyun red a lot of fantasy books.  Her mind is cloudy enough to believe such outrageous lies.  Sunny and Hyoyeon are out.  Since the both of them already met Yoona on the road when Yoong is probably on her way to the house.  They said they need to get the comforters and the pillows in the Chief’s house because the tradition loft does not have any beds in it.  Just a vast space.  An outdated TV a dinner table and a stove at the end.  The bathroom is located outside.

 

“So, this is Yoona.  My sister.  Yoona, Jessica and Taeyeon.”  I said curtly.  Never meeting the twins’ eyes.  I still hate them you know.  Well maybe I like the one of them but I certainly hate the other.  Curse you Taeyeon!

 

“Hi! Are the both of you twins? Or you little Ms. Leather White miss is the younger one?” she excitedly diverted her eyes to Taeyeon who flares her nose with the sound of little.  Jessica laughed, hitting Taeyeon with her hand. 

 

“We are twins.  And FYI, I’m older.” She rolled her eyes.  Sooyoung rolled her eyes too.  Her tea bubbling due to her tremendous effort on not to laugh at Yoona’s remarks regarding the size of the elder twin.  But Tiffany pinched Sooyoung’s waist, earning a loud Ya!  From the latter.  And the start of the usual bickering of the cousins finally took place.  Me and Seohyun, including Yoona and the twins ignored them.  We are used to it anyway.

 

“Oh. I see.  So you, Jessica unnie is the younger one?” she turned to Jessica this time.  Her bored expression is once yet back.  Such a bipolar girl.

 

“No.  I’m the middle one.  Don’t you have any common sense?” Jessica Jung remarked.  Yoona just shrugged the blatant insult and she stood up.

 

“Where are you going?” I asked.

 

“Eat.”  She flatly said.

 

“I’ll go with you! Ya! Yoong!”  Sooyoung dashed.

 

~~

 

Yoona stayed in Yuchiri and turns everything upside down.  Every person loves her bubbly and boyish charm.  Each grandmothers and grandfathers all treated her like their own granddaughter.  I can’t blame my sister though, she like to help and she is down to earth too.  She has been here for a week now.  Everyone, including the Hyoyeon and Sunny, warmed up to her so fast.  But the twins, just civil.  Hi and hellos and glares and erted smirks, it’s all the summarize version of Taeyeon and Jessica’s treatment of my little girl.  It’s not like Yoona has been affected by it.  All of it are taken by Yoona with a grin.  She is badass like that.

 

“I don’t like your girlfriend Unnie.”  Yoona muttered in her soft tone out of the blue.  We are currently arranging our comforters in the cool pavement.  Reading ourselves for a good night sleep and our very much well deserved rest.  For goodness sakes we trained a wild beast this day, not a wild beast literally.  A cow.  With a plow.  I have cramps all over my body.

 

“What?  I don’t have a girlfriend.”

 

“You do.  Don’t lie to me about your relationship with Jessica.” She smiled.  Tying her hair in a bun.  My sister propped herself beside me, still grinning like a lovestruck idiot.

 

“I don’t have any relationship with her.  She is the bully I am telling you.”

 

“Tsk.  I know that.  I know everything.” She boasted, putting her arms in her chest proudly.

 

“Yoong, I promise.”

 

“You better watch your mouth, the princess is flaring.  Look.”  She averted her gaze behind my shoulder, as I turned my head to look at what Yoona is intending, a pillow flew in my head.  My world suddenly buzzed.  OUCH! That hurts. The in a flash I saw Jessica making her way towards the door.  Slamming it in the process.

 

“Like I said.  Watch your mouth.  Besides there is nothing to lose anyway.  The other one already got Tiffany unnie.” She lied on the comforters.

 

“Tiffany? Why? What happened?” I raised my eyebrows.  I noticed that aside from the sleeping Sooyoung, Seohyun and Hyoyeon, only the two of us are left in the house, who is currently alive.  Which is quite odd since this is the time where Tiffany usually goes to bed.

 

“Saw Taeyeon and her kissing outside.  No big deal.  Hormones are wild what can we do?” and my sister drifted off to her own dreamland while I zoned out in my spot.  Taeyeon you one fast casa nova.

 

 The sudden intrusion of the chilly wind penetrated my skin and I saw two figures in their happy state.  Taeyeon looked at me while she holds Fany’s hands

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter