Chapter I

Confessions of a Hopeless Millionaire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1  

“Yuri and her Bestfriend….Sort of”

 

 

“Stop with that glaring Kwon.  Its not funny.”

Sooyoung gulped the remaining contents of the fresh milk.  She eyed Yuri one more time, who is apparently still glaring at her with her dark pools.  Throwing all of the glares behind her shoulder, Sooyoung shamelessly devoured the French toast in front of her.  Yuri scoffed.

 

“Why are you here?”

Yuri asked the girl.

 

“Your pops send me here.  You need experience Kwon Yuri.”

She replied with her cheeks slowly turning into a blowfish with all the toast inside.  Yuri straightened herself in the metal stool in her kitchen.  her dark locks with her fingers, she expected this.  Sooyoung barging in her front door, Sooyoung opening her fridge without her consent, Sooyoung calling her dad Pops but she never expected Sooyoung to deliver a news.

 

“What experience are you talking about?”

Burrowing her brows Yuri followed Sooyoung in the living room.  The latter is comfortably settled in the leather sofa, a bowl of popcorn in her lap and the remote control in her right hand.  Sooyoung grinned.

 

“I didn’t mean that experience, besides I already know that you have done it with Tiffany already.”

Sooyoung grinned pronouncedly.  She the TV and decided to scroll the channel vigorously before stopping abruptly on a cooking show.

 

“Ya! How can you say that to my face Choi Sooyoung?!”

Yuri smacked Sooyoung’s head with her free hand.  A pink hue of blush appearing at her dark skin tone.  Of course, she had done it with Tiffany but that’s it.  Yuri Kwon and Tiffany Hwang are certainly way back in high school.  She loved Tiffany but Yuri prefers it to be just a topic under the category of Puppy Love romance.  Although she has to admit that Tiffany is her first.

The thought of Mr. Kwon and Sooyoung exchanging valuable information on how to ruin Kwon Yuri’s life is bothering the tanned girl to the maximum level, in which she decided to ask Sooyoung again,

 

“What did Dad told you this time?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter