6. Memories worth Remembering

Confessions of a Hopeless Millionaire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Second Confession: Chapter 6

Memories Worth Remembering

Her smile, angelic, full of sincerity, childlike, and most of all, so innocent. Yet why is she here again? She don’t know. She will never know. Is this a dream? Probably most likely. She never did want to come back here anyway. Despite the growing warmth emerging deep within her soul that is probably caused by the endearing smile of the unknown human being standing flawlessly in the dark void of nothingness. They are just floating, an unknown force keeping them intact, preventing them to fall deeper.

 

She is still smiling.

 

“Yuri.” She called. The whites of her teeth are seemingly glowing in the dark. Yuri just stood there. Is she supposed to answer this girl? Why would she? Her current emotions are still unknown. No emotions whatsoever aside from the feeling of curiosity.

 

“Do you remember the feeling of the poison creeping deep within you? Do you want to notice me now?” a giggle. The girl covered with her small hands, hiding her teeth which is now menacingly fully shown.

 

Poison?

 

Heat. She can feel the burning sensation in her skin. Blood is rushing throughout her body. Everything just feels like it is consuming, this feeling is oh so familiar. That’s right. This is the time where she just felt like the world is angry at her, for being the way she is.

 

“I love you Yuri.”

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT

 

Booming through her ears is the sound of her alarm clock, nudging her to open her eyes. And Yuri did. Normal persons would curse or will just turn off the annoying machine, but Yuri is thankful. Thankful that it is all just a dream. Turning the comforters that hugs her body away, she adjusted her body in a sitting position, gradually dapping her sweat with the back of her hand. The moment she realized that the other side of the bed is empty, the puzzle connected immediately. The only entity that she needs right now, the warmth that she longed to comfort her, is not beside her. Jessica is angry at her and no matter how childish and stupid her reason is, she will give her time. They will go to Greece tomorrow, now that is the start.

 

Missy Bek, her worst nightmare is back. That obsess woman equipped with every vile plan and a dilapidated brain is within her reach once again. This time, she will get rid of her for sure. She does not want any more hindrances and blockage in Jessica and her relationship. They have dealt too much and most of all they need fresh air.

 

After taking a shower and finally succeeding in relaxing her brain from the horrible dream, Yuri decided to give Jessica Jung the proper Princess treatment she can get. She miss her anyway.

 

“Yul, I will take a public flight. I will arrive there tomorrow. Seohyun has some reports to be done.”

 

Yoona’s short text message stated. Yuri sighed, it must be hard being so whipped. Then again, she realized she is whipped but she is just hiding it. If there is any person that can help her erase Victoria’s presence in the world, it is her sister.

Yoona is saner and logical compared to Sooyoung who will burst at any accusation and is clearly out of control. Yoona is less futile, have compassion at least to keep her from making Victoria’s life a hell, compared to Taeyeon who is nothing but a protective sister and a brat with her mind in reset. Yoona is her sister. They share a bond. The last thing that Yuri want at the moment is a war, she wants to end this in a silent way, and no one needs to be hurt. She will try hard to attain this.

 

~~

 

“Miss Kwon, what a pleasant surprise.” Greg greeted the tanned woman with his usual smile and his overly formal tux adorning his tall frame. The mansion is a humongous piece of landmark in Korea but it is so silent, Yuri can mistake it as an abandoned hotel. She returned Greg’s smile and the head butler let her inside the mansion.

“I will just call Young Miss. Make yourself comfortable, Yuri~ssi.” He bowed.

 

The house is not new to Yuri anymore. The minimalistic yet elegant design of the interior, the black and white furniture, it is all embedded in her mind. She is always here, mainly in Jessica’s room or Taeyeon’s music room, slash that, Taeyeon’s mini music school. Everything is inside, she enjoys music, playing the piano if she have time. Right now, with the visit with no invitation from the owner of the house, she is needed to behave and just sit there for her girlfriend to take flight down the stairs.

 

Fifteen minutes. A grueling fifteen minutes passed and still Jessica Jung is nowhere in sight. Yuri started to get uneasy, her palms started to sweat, she stood up. Taking a peak at the stairs obscuring the second floor of the mansion. But to no avail, no Ice Princess. Just when a cue picture frame caught her eye for the first time ever. Taeyeon and Jessica’s baby pictures are so astonishing and stress relieving, she did not stop herself from taking her phone out and took a snap of the twins in their diapers.

 

“Yuri.” .

 

“Baby! Since when are standing there?” she asked the girl in front of her in her casual short shorts and a damp hair, fresh from the shower.

 

“I don’t know.” She shrugged.

 

“Can we talk?”

 

“Talk.”

 

“Sica, please.”

 

“I said you can talk now. Look Yuri, I am not angry with you, I am insecure.” She answered, biting the ends of her lips as if she is embarrassed with the words she has uttered.  Jessica fiddled with her hands that are clasped together and Yuri found it so endearing and very cute. How ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter