Chapter XVIII

Confessions of a Hopeless Millionaire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER XVIII “Yuri and Taeny II”

“Twinnie!” Jessica’s rare loud voice countered Tiffany’s greeting. Eventually running to Taeyeon to hug her like a panda. Nanny Grace’s entire exterior changed when she saw Tiffany blasting her mega voice in her doorstep.

The doctor enveloped Nanny Grace in a tight hug in which the old woman returned without hesitation. Since Tiffany is Sooyoung’s cousin it is a given for Nanny Grace to also take care of the little girl who is clad in pink outfits all the time. But ever since Tiffany became busy with her profession as Seoul’s top doctor, the situation changed. She is now more capable in taking care of Nanny more than Nanny can take care of her.

Taeyeon who has her classic beam of a ert slash Rumple persona entered the house with a large carrier in her hands, a very large carrier. It must be Jessica’s clothes, the thing is I am bothered why the love birds are here. What if Yunho is following them and we can all end in prison.

“Oh, Tiffany! It’s been so long since we’ve seen each other! My pinky girl is now a pinky Doctor! Nanny is so proud!” Nanny Grace’s soothing voice cracked my internal argument between the fine lines of my brain.

“And this must be Jessica’s twin sister?” Nanny added, eyeing Taeyeon with much adoration while Taeyeon stared at her like a patient with amnesia meeting her forgotten grandmother for the first time since she woke up. Nanny cupped Taeyeon’s face with her hands and we all hid our laughter at the sight.

“It is so weird how the both of you look like each other so much but at the same time so different. How did your parents make such amazing and heavenly faced babies?” Nanny continued to adore little Rumple who looks like she is going to cry out of the action. I suppose she is planning on something Nanny Grace will not expect. She kept looking at Tiffany’s direction and mine, her eyes asking for a small amount of help. I am enjoying this, she looks so helpless and funny. Jessica isn’t helping her twin either, she slumped her body in the couch beside her, having a grin in her face.

“Uhmm, Nanny, this is Taeyeon, my girlfriend.” Tiffany intercepted, putting her body in the middle. Taeyeon let out a bunch of invisible air of relief, clutching her chest with her hands. Jessica gestured her twin to sit beside her and like a cute little puppy Taeyeon obliged.

“I know dear. Yuri has been telling me stories. Jessica too.” Nanny waved her hands in front of Tiffany.

“Hello, Nanny Grace.” Taeyeon who finally is in her right mindset introduced herself with a bow.

“Hello Taeyeon! I am so glad Tiffany and Yuri found such an amazing girlfriends. I know from the start that they will eventually not end up with a man considering how I have this intuition that the both of them are not straight.Even my Yuri and Fany dated! But heed no worry children, Nanny Grace has her full support on the both of you. Such cute and wonderful sight!” she clapped her hands again. The rest of us are all grinning. Blushing to the fact that we emit such aura that even Nanny pinpointed that we are not straight. Hell, being in love is not forced, it is a choice. I mean we didn’t force ourselves to love the same , it just happens. Love is love, who are they to judge.

Fortunately, Nanny became sleepy at the midst of our chat and she decided to get a good night sleep. And right now, the four of us are left shooting stares at each other. No one bothered to talk, I have already told Jessica that her Dad is awake and she literally leaped in joy but we are still in the verge of contemplating on what to do. When apparently Yunho is hunting her down to the ends of the earth. Plus, Taeyeon is involved in this.

 

“So…” Jessica started, her voice trailing into a soft tone until the ‘o’ sound in the so is not heard. Taeyeon and Tiffany averted their heads towards our direction. Tiffany nudged Taeyeon who is zoning out.

“Twinnie, Yuri must’ve told you that Dad is awake?” Taeyeon asks. Jessica nodded with a smile but her eyes are full of worry. I grabbed it soothingly, rubbing my thumb around its knuckles.

“Does he know? That I sacked the wedding?” Jessica asked, Taeyeon shifted in her seat. Taking the cola in the table and gulping a small amount of the liquid before smiling at us.

“Yes. He wants to see you. I told him everything and he is furious at Yunho. Apparently, Mr. Whitmore is a famous bloke in the underground. There is a rumor going around in the company that he is a drug cartel head. Dad is fuming when he heard it and eventually he demanded to cancel th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter