4. Busted

Confessions of a Hopeless Millionaire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Second Confession: Chapter 4 

BUSTED

One fine day, Jung's golf course.

"Sica, for the last time please stop." Yuri sighed at the brown haired girl beside her. And it happens to be her whiny girlfriend Jung Jessica. 

"But we can actually have a free vacation there. Besides, I need to keep an eye on Taeyeon and Tiffany too. Please baby." Jessica hugged Yuri's neck, pouting. In which the latter tried really hard to pry the tempation. 

The thought of going to Greece to stalk Taeyeon and Tiffany is not on Yuri's agenda. The entire plan is bull as she described it. She respects Tiffany's privacy and her decision to somewhat find herself and relax, but Taeyeon being the little Rumple even with her memory loss is Yuri's greatest nightmare.

In addition, Jessica's constant whining for a vacation is making her nuts. Why Greece? sure she knows that Jessica just wanted to stalk her uncontrollable ert of a twin. She just hopes that her girlfriend will stop on insisting Greece when in fact there are countless of places they can go on a vacation. She wants that. Just the two of them, no stalking and all.

"Fine." she replied. Taking the arms around her neck softly. Looking directly to the brown orbs of her girlfriend, Yuri smiled.

"Really?! I love youuuu!" Jessica squealed like an infant. Cupping the small face of the tan girl in her hands. 

"But." Yuri managed to reply despite the current state of her face being crushed by the two hands. A tanned human blow fish in that matter.

"What?" Jessica asked.

"On one condition."

"No private planes. No private cars. No using of our family's status as a leeway for your uncontrollable desire to check in Greece's most expensive hotel. No eating in 5 star restaurants. No designer clothes during the entire trip. And lastly, no credit cards." Yuri proudly exclaimed using her other hand while counting. While the other is used for poking Jessica's nose each time a condition is uttered.

"Are you planning to make me a beggar Kwon Yuri? how am I supposed to enjoy my vacation? And how is one condition suppose to mean when you have said a thousand of conditions already?" Jessica let go of the embrace and starts to pace back and forth with her hands in her hips. The bodyguards all clad in a suit and black tinted sunglasses mamaged to smile a little. Aside from Taeyeon no one has ever denied Jung Jessica on the things that she wants.

"One condition for each time you whine. Now, either you take my proposition or not. Up to you." Yuri adjusted her golf visor. Jessica stared at her, not believing a thing. 

"Why are you doing this?" the cute voice and the unbearable aegyo. 

"For us to experience change once in a while, and its a good idea living an ordinary human's life once right? plus, you have me and I have you. What's there not to enjoy?" Yuri approached the pouting girl, kissing her fully in the lips. 

~~ 

"I can't believe Yuri sometimes. Here, try this.." Sooyoung held up a white H&M shirt, placing it in front of Jessica. Squinting her eyes, she scoffed. Earning a glare from the smaller girl. 

"What."

"You know, you will look good in anything you wear even with trash clothing. Why am I wasting my time here with you buying new clothes?"

"Maybe because Tiffany isn't here? duh. Sooyoung you need to help me. Just this once." with pleading eyes Jessica grabbed Sooyoung's collar. Since the trip to Greece is happening day after tomorrow, Yuri decided to take Jessica's credit card away. A practice session, she said. 

"What will I get if I help you? I can get you all the cheap clothes here since you know this is our mall." she grinned. 

"Fine. You can eat all you want. Just tell them it's on me. But please, no buffet. Dad will kill me." 

"Oh sure. Can Yoona join?" Sooyoung asked, her eyes twinkling.

"No."

"But."

"No."

" More for me then."

The afternoon ended with Sooyoung raiding the entire department store for cheap clothes. 

~~ 

"Where are you right now?" 

"Sooyoung's mall."

"Why are you there? Have you eaten?"

"Sooyoung is eating. I am not."

"Why? You should eat."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter