Seoul

My heart I can't let, Breakdown. :)

The world of K-POP music is becoming more famous in the music industry. My brother, who has been the rapper for Lee Gi Kwang along with Jun Hyung, who is now the rapper for the famous K-POP group of Cube Entertainment, BEAST. My brother, Yoon Du Jun is the leader for BEAST. All of the other members, Lee Gi Kwang, Yang Yo Seob, Hyun Seung, Jun Hyung and Son Dong Woon look up to my brother. My family used to live in South Korea, Seoul until we had to move to Malaysia to take care of my grandmother because my grandfather died and no one else in the family would willing do it. My brother stayed in Seoul because he was involved in the music industry and because of that, he continued to pursue his dream.

Now, after 3 years of training, he and his boy group, BEAST are already famous. Just last year my parent were involved in an accident and I was left to take care of my grandmother. My grandmother insisted that I return to Korea to visit my brother but I didn't want to leave her here all alone. No matter how much I argued, my grandmother won... and so I took the next plane to South Korea, Seoul to visit my brother after 3 years.

I had no idea where he stayed because we lost contact ever since we left Seoul and so there was no way of letting him know either. We didn't have any contact number or address that we could reach him. The plane arrived at the airport, I checked-in at the counter and recovered my luggage. Then, I went to the information counter to ask the lady for some help.

"Annyoung Haseyo." I greeted. My Korean might be a little rough after 3 years.

"Annyoung Haseyo. How may I help you?" she replied. Oh!! Good she speaks english.

"I'm looking for BEAST. My brother is a member of BEAST. Do you have an address?" I asked, hoping that she did.

"Please wait a moment." she said and started typing something on the computer. I tapped my nail impatiently on the cold marble table. "Here you go Miss. Welcome to Seoul." she gave a welcoming smile and handed me the paper.

"Gamsahamnida." I replied and hurried to catch a taxi. It was already late, I hope there was a taxi.

After a while, I manage to catch a taxi. I handed him the address and I was on my way to meet my brother. I admired the city, I missed Seoul... the weather, the people... my friends. Finally we arrived at a building. I thanked the taxi driver and hurried inside because it was cold. I went up to the receptionist and asked her if BEAST stayed here. She asked my a few questions before giving me the information.

"114B." I said it aloud as I got in the elevator and pressed the button to the 11th floor. I looked for the apartment number 4B and found it. It was next to the fire escape. I smiled at the thought of the members rushing down the stairs. This was it, the moment to meet my brother again. Will he remember me? the question roamed in my head. I took a deep breath and rang the door bell, after a while... I rang it again. No one answered. I tried knocking the door, still nothing. Then a thought occur to me, what if they moved to another place? I mean they are famous. "Aishi." I cursed.

I sat down by the door, face buried in my hands. This was a bad idea coming here. How can I possibly find him. I let out a frustrated sigh and leaned my head against the door. I decided to rest my eyes for a while to think, but without knowing... I fell asleep. 

 

Hope you like it. :) Let me know what you think... :)