T W O

Please Don't Shoot Me For This (NEW)

"Should I come with you to the airport?" Asks Annie to Chaerin as she sits in front of her. 

"No need. Maybe you could just update the website? And I'll take care of twitter."

"Sure with me. I could take care of the twitter too, if you want."

"No, it's okay. I will handle it." Before she could continue her words, Annie hold a hand to said she'll be receives a call for a while, she then just nods. 


After a while, Annie is back with a smile on her face. "News Chae. They will arrive here at 5.30 and the girl will be back to Japan at 7. So I think she wouldn't be out of the airport. You can just take the pictures inside the waiting area. I already asked Jenna to prepare an excuse for you too."

She sighs a happy relief breath and smiles widely at her friend and partner in crime. Although it's not really a crime. Or is it? "You guys are life saver. I'm so lucky to have you all."

"That's our duty, Chae. We are pleased to help too. Especially, you have a good purpose on doing so." Memories are rushing down her body. But she shakes it off, it's time for work.

Time passed as she and her friends make ways for her to get inside the airport and waiting area. Until it's finally time for her to go to the airport, she says goodbyes to her friend, Annie, and her saying goodlucks to Chaerin. 


When she arrived at the airport, it's not an unusual thing to see fangirls waiting for their idols to come in or come out of the airport, this time no other, especially this is G-Dragon. 

She walks in to the entrance and meets her friend, Lindsay who's working at the airport. "Come, Chaerin, their plane is landing now." With that she walks a bit faster, she never runs, running only makes everything suspicious.

On their way, "So, Chae, you ready?"

She smiles toward her friend, "Why wouldn't I be? Of course I am!"

"That's my girl! Anyway, pull off your sunglasses, no one would take picture of you here, especially there's G-Dragon."

"Oh right, who knows I might get their attention, so the would face my camera?"

"Their attention or his attention?" 

"Shut up, Lindsay, I'm working here."

"But you must admit he's good looking right?" 

Right at that time, GD and his girlfriend walked out of immigration. Chaerin is off-guard, so does Lindsay. But Chaerin's reflect is faster, she quickly takes some shots of them together, in her own way of course, so that no one actually knows she's taking some photos. After they walked pass her, she walks toward the toilet to see her shots. And Lindsay goes back to her work, knowing Chaerin doesn't need her help anymore. 

Inside the toilet, Chaerin smiles to herself. Even when she wasn't that ready, she took some good photos. Clear at least. It's time to give her followers some previews.

Her phone buzzes then. One time. A message probably. But she checks it anyway. 


From: Seungrat
Hey there busy woman. I wanna tell you some information about your project today. Call me if you really want to know about it (some winky and flirty emojis) -love, your most awesome cousin.

She can't believe his behavior sometimes. She calls him anyway, it's been a few days they haven't been meeting each other. 

"Tell me about it."

"Heyhey there ChaeneL. Easy girl."

"Save those words for later, rat. What about GD?"

"Ouch, that hurts. So you chooses him over me? Your cousin?"

She's so done, but she misses him, so she just gets along with it. "Fine. I'm so sorry baby cousin, I'll meet you at your club after I finish my work okay? So tell me what news have you got about G-Dragon?"

She hears him giggles like a little boy, she shakes her head. "I'm not a baby!!" Now he's using an annoying little kid's voice "But since you asked nicely, I will tell you. GD and his gang booked a VIP Lounge at 9 pm. And I think the girl will be there too."

"Wait, I thought the girl will have a flight back to Japan at 7? Or maybe it's tomorrow?"

"I don't know about that, but I heard she's coming too."

"Alright thank you, Ri! I'll be there tonight."

"See you y cousin!" With that he hangs up before she can yell at her. She needs caffeine. But she needs to update as fast as she can, so she decides to update on some cafe here. Before she walks out, she checks her make up on the mirror and sprays some perfume. Somehow her perfume makes her calm. 

She walks out of the toilet, still holding her camera, and walking towards a cafe near her. But what she didn't expect was, both GD and Kiko are also there, chatting with each other. She smiles to herself for nth time.

She puts her camera on her bag, and walks inside. After she orders, she chooses a table at the corner of the room. She then takes out her camera and take more shots. Her camera always ready for anything to happen. 

While waiting, she captures some photos on her camera from the first shoot when they walked out of the immigration with her phone and tweets them. 

After a while and her coffee is finished, also they didn't do anything except chatting, she decides to go home and update the HD photos. She puts her sunglasses on and walks out of the airport.

 

 

+++++++++++++


Hello again~!!

What do you think of the new version of this story? Please do comment down below. Reading your comments making me want more and more to write, so if you want to see new chapters ASAP, don't forget to comment~~❤️