O N E

Please Don't Shoot Me For This (NEW)

Lee Chaerin, known as well as ChaeneL, or CL. You'll think her as an FBI agent if you just 'know' her. Also if you are a fangirl.

The only reason is she always knows what's up with a celebrity or their whereabouts. Not only the infos, but also the photos as proof. That is basically her motto in life. No photo no proof. And another one, Don't think, just shoot.


Not many people knows her secret, of course. Even only handful of people know who she really is. Her family, best friends, and her LCR team. 

LCR stands for Legally ChaeneL Research. Silly? Not really. It's just simply creative and smart at the same time, don't you think? 


It has never been her job, she doesn't even get paid for it, but whatever she's doing right now started after her psychologist recommend her to do so.

 

 

Running down Seoul City, wearing black, like my Lamborghini. Camera fixed, face amazing, come and get me, too slow.

Hums Chaerin while she's riding her motorcycle, towards her usual Cafe near by the airport. 


Once she arrived she parks at her usual spot on the parking lot. After taking off her helmet, she flips her hair like she's on a shampoo commercial. 

Before she walks inside the mall, yes, the cafe is inside a mall, she checks on her make up. Eyebrows, on fleek. Eyeliner, winged nicely. Lips, pouty red. She smiles to herself, and walks inside. 


She steps in with a freshly made coffee and cinnamon scent lingered in her nostrils. Walking to the counter, smile in her face. 

"One, as usual please." Her smile grows wider.

"Yes, ma'am. One cup of chocolate hazelnut and vegan sandwich will be delivered in 5."

"Oh wait, I think this time make the sandwich two, please? The woman haven't yet had her breakfast and lunch for the day."

"Of course." The both of them giggle and then Chaerin pays the bill. 

Her usual spot is seated by a couple. Not wanting to ruin her mood, she quickly finds a place to sit. The cafe is packed, since it's weekend, she remembered.

 

After a while, the same waiter comes in her sight and puts her order on the table. After that, she slides down on the chair. 

"Who is it this time?" 

"You know, the world star, G-Dragon and her-closed-for-public girlfriend, Kiko Mizuhara the model, from Japan." says her to the waiter, who happens to be her friend and also a 'member' of the LCR team. 

"So I've heard. Those girls," she pointed towards a table beside the door, "were talking about that, and about you."

She sips her drink and says, "Yeah, my mention are moving too fast. I almost reply to no one, this time. GD has a very big name that if a person doesn't know him, he/she is a loser." She then takes a bite of her sandwich.

Annie nods knowing. "He does. You know, even in this mall, someone just opened a store full of his merchandise." Chaerin then nods, not amused. "So, what time will he be landing?"

"Around 6. Still get many times to catch up on."

"Great. My shift ends at 4.30, which means 15 minutes from now. After that, I could help you update your page and stuffs."

"Great!!" Chaerin says, smiling widely. "You know I love you, Ann!!"

"I know, and you too, Chae. Okay, I'll be back in 15 minutes."

"Fighting!!" She says, throwing a fist up to the sky. Annie only giggles at her friend's silliness. 

Chaerin is a secret name, but ChaeneL, is a worldwide fangirls source of information. Or simply, let's say it as LCR.com

None of the fangirls even know how she really looks like. Her website picture is only a logo of a lips and a mole on the left side. That's all they know of ChaeneL.

You call it FBI, fangirls call it as LCR. That's basically sums up everything.

 


Her job is taking pictures of idols or celebrities that are currently having scandal. 

Do you mean she's a paparazzi? The answer is no. She ain't a paparazzi. Paparazzi works for money, she does her thing for one reason only, helping others. She doesn't even get or simply wants money. She got lots of that piece of papers. She only does what she likes. Not because she needs some cash.


The scandal that's current booming is G-Dragon and Kiko's little and undercover 'vacation' at Los Angeles.

Maggie, her LCR staff at LA got the information from someone she knows, (of course, their connection is never ending,) that GD and Kiko was having a date at some fancy restaurant there. And today, they're going back to Korea. And that explains why she's at a cafe- mall near to the airport.

 


+++++++++++++


Hi there!!! 

Yes, I changed a bit of Can't Nobody's lyrics (I'm sorry, it's just because I'm connecting it to the story). 

Here goes the 1st chapter of the full story version! Notice the differences? It doesn't really matter, actually. It's better though. Because I'm editing from the very first.

I'll probably post the next chapter later today, yay!