S I X

Please Don't Shoot Me For This (NEW)

"You probably wouldn't remember this, but I do, very very well I might even recite it in my sleep." He closes his eyes, and then, 

I want to throw away everything in front of me
I want to scream out loud but

The only one to listen would be me
Along with the burning candle
There's not much left to my heart
This beautiful house feels like prison

The tactless night sky is so beautiful

I wish you could be me
I wish I could be you
I wish you could feel it for just a day
Your heart
My heart


"Yes, it doesn't ring any bell in my head. Would you help?"

He smiles then, "Of course. It's a poem. It's your poem. How would I know? You see, your sister had a big Twitter account, you know that too, right?" She nods. "She was my friend, my internet-friend, well at least we were mutuals. After her death, you ran her account didn't you?" She nods again. "A few months passed and we didn't hear from her account anymore, you weren't updating it any longer, now that I know the bigger picture, you're probably on treatment for your own trauma. Another months passed, you came back, you started to tweet some encouraging things about being a good fan, and one day, you started posting poems, and it was one of them."

"It was probably the effect of the medicine. I became a dramatic mess. I remember, my parents thought I was getting worse, since I always cry myself to sleep at night."

"Wherever it's from, it is beautiful. It's so beautiful I memorized it. And one day, I was hanging out on a studio band, and something reminded me of your poem, so I give some melody into it." She starts to tear up, "since that day on, I realize through music, people can share courageous, help, support, even sending secret messages to others. With that, I brace myself to be in the music industry. And here I am now." And a tear rolls down her face. In instant, he wipes it off, "No more tears for the rest of the day, lady. We ain't here for being a crybaby."

She then laughs it off and looks back at the mini garden they just arrived in. "So, yesterday was your lucky day wasn't it? You did confront ChaeneL and found Chaerin all in one day."

"Kind of. Also, why I searched for you is to thank you for opening both my heart and mind. You know, it's pretty hard to find you since you're double-self-ing, so it was pretty dang hard to get to you."

"But here you and I are now."

 

"Come with me, Chaerin." He gives out a hand for her. 

"I'm already here?" She asks him confused, but takes his hand anyway. "Wait, hold on, this talk of ours starts and ends here right? You won't bust me and tell everyone you know about this whole thing? Because if you do, I don't know what I will do in my life anymore, literally-"

"Yes, Chaerin. It's just between you and me. I did, actually think about a way for you not to put your hands on my private life, but now I know that you've been in mine since day one, I won't do anything about it."

"You sure?" Even if he says no, she wouldn't apologize, anyway.

"Yeah. Let's go." He starts to lead the way into the house.

"We're going inside?"

"Yes why not?"

"I don't know, I barely know you, you barely know me, who knows I might take pictures of your house and post in online?" She stops for a second, she forgot to post Kiko's photos. "I knew I forgot something!"

He looks back at her then, looking slightly worried, "What is it?"


She blushes, "um- I forgot to post your girlfriend's photos."

"No way. I thought you only post when there are the two of us?" He looks, and feels slightly pissed.

"No, it's just somehow- I don't know how to say it, but they just need to know sometimes, I don't know." She puts her hands on her head. She panicked.

"Hey, hey. You alright?"

"Yes- no- I mean, yeah I'm- I will be." Without any other single word, he guides her to come inside his house. They arrived in the kitchen.

 

"Come, sit." He gestures her to sit on one of the bar stool. "Want some caffeine?"

"That would be great, thanks." With that he goes to the coffee maker. Even from The outside, his house is no joke looked really big, like a giant would've live here, no wonder the kitchen is massive. "So, does your girlfriend knows about me too? Or my sister?"

He shakes his head, and he turns around then, "Like I said, I'll just keep it between me and you. I'm a man of my word, Chaerin. Well, she knows ChaeneL though, I mean, who doesn't?"

"Thank you." Feeling a little guilty that she didn't trust him. She then pulls out her camera and laptop to updates Kiko's pictures. 

"So that's how you do it?" 

"Yeah, the updating part is pretty much easy, the easiest actually." He flinches a little, Chaerin pretends it didn't happen, "Spotting you and finding a way to go near you is the tricky part."

"Despite all I felt about you, ChaeneL, I'm amazed by how you work, how you do things." He says as he hands her a cup of coffee. "You like americano right?"

"Well, like I said, I have my team, bunch of people behind my name." She takes sip then, "Americano is actually an old friend of mine, but I don't mind, this taste good, thank you." 

"Feel free to spill your story," she looks up at him then, "well, I mean, if you don't mind."

She shrugs, "Well, since the accident," she nods like saying she mean her sister, after he nods back, she continues, "I don't sleep at night, and a way of doing that, I drink 2-3 glass of americano each night and sleep at the school's nurse department on days. Later on my parents found out and they prohibited coffee since then." She sips it again, "so, want to share a story?"

"About?"

"Anything."

 

He clears his throat, holding his cup by both his hands and says, "Actually, Kiko and I aren't together. We are close, yes. Very. You know that also, but we don't have that kind of feeling toward each other."

Her eyes grow wide, but then, "You've got to be kidding me?" She scoffs, he shakes his head no and grins, "I thought it wasn't possible?" He shrugs. "Seriously?" He nods as he sips his coffee. "Not even the slightest?"

"No, Chaerin. We care about each other, a lot, we hang out every time we get the chance to. We're like, friends with benefits."

"You don't get jealous over each other if, you know, like one of you is in relationship and the other is not? What will you do then?' She turns to him.

"In my case, no, I wouldn't be jealous of her future boyfriend, and I'm sure she wouldn't either to mine. We're just playing each other's bf/gf role, once that particular one person comes to life, we'll be glad to step back and live life the way it supposed to."

"How long have you guys been doing this? Aren't you scared that one of you failed the mission and ends up hurting? You know, like in the books and movies?"

He laughs at that, the nice one though, but it still makes Chaerin frowns. "You know, you shouldn't really believe what's on books, fiction books, especially dramatic love story movies, it's all hyperbole. They add spices and happy endings so that their works could be sold and people love them."

"I can accept that, I guess you've mastered it?" She shrugs, "Anyway, just trying to remind you, I don't care if you accept it or not, but you better be safe."

"Yeah, we always use protection don't worry." He winks a thousands of girls' scream.

"Gross."

And awkward silence follows behind.

 


"So you like books and movies?"

"Yeah kind of." 

He sits up, pull out a hand for her, "Come with me, Chaerin."

"You've said that bunch times to me, you know?"

"I do. But seriously, come." 

"Fine." She says, thinking there's no other things for her to do here.

 

He leads her walking down a hall, at the end of it, there's a door, "That one is my playroom."

"What? Like Xbox and stuffs inside?"

"Not really, I haven't put that one there, but let's see.." With that he opens the door. Inside, in the center of the room, spotted a comfy looking couch. And there are doors (again) at each sides of the room.

"What is this?"

"I told you, my playroom."

"Okay, so, couch? And what are the doors leading to?"

He doesn't answer, he takes her to the door on their left. He opens the door and leads the way. "Welcome to my mini-library"

Inside, she looks around, the whole room filled with thousand of books probably. There's even stairs inside. She walks toward the railing and peeks downstairs. "This doesn't look mini at all. Bookstores near here wouldn't even compare to this." Her eyes sparkles. "What do you have in store?" She asks him.

"Mostly historical, literature, and classic, but there are also fictions and comics."

"I can't believe you're this big of a nerd." still slightly opens.

"Hey, I even have my own fan account if you don't remember. And blogs, I might add." He smirks.

"Right." She looks around, amazed, totally in awe. "Can I look around?" She smiles right to him, for the very first time.

As much as he loves to see it and say yes for her, he shakes his head. "The tour hasn't ended yet, miss, let's go now, shall we?" He again, for the nth time, holds out a hand for her, and she takes it.

They walk out of the library and walks in to the next door, the one in the middle. "Welcome to G-theater." Inside is a room almost full of couch/bed and at one end is a blank screen and she spotted a projector at the middle of the room.

"Wow, I could live here and forget about the damn world, and it's just two out of- God knows how many rooms here at your house." He smiles at this. She looks around it, "But it's such a waste that you don't have a build in popcorn maker here, or at least a microwave, or a mini refrigerator."

"Well, I myself always have been the focusing type of person while watching a movie, so sometimes I don't have the need of foods even drinks, when I do want that, I can just do a quick run to the kitchen anyway." He shrugs.

"Wow I'm amazed."

"Is that a sarcastic retort that I heard?"

She pulls out her hands, "no, no it wasn't, gosh, why did you think like that? I really mean it, I'm seriously amazed, every time I went to a movie, I've never not bought any food or drink at least, or candy, or chocolate." 

He shrugs, that man only knows how to shrugs, Chaerin thinks. "Let's go to the last part, should we? And you can do whatever you want here."

"Wait, is that mean I cannot go home?"

"I don't mean you can't, right now just not the time. It's still 11 am in the morning! Chill."

"You, G-Dragon, should be the one who takes chill pill."

 

Without responding, he walks out of the room and walks right in to the last room. She follows him inside, and it didn't really surprised her when she sees it is his recording room. "Of course." He raises his eyebrows, "of course it's called playroom, all the fun stuffs are all here, books, music, movies."

He nods as he walks to a big chair. From behind, the chair seems very like to swallowed him. "You working on a track right now?"

"Yeah, kind of, it's actually almost finished, but I need to add something, just got this awesome idea."

"Well then, you're welcome."

"What makes you think it's from you?" She blushes, and he chuckles. 

"Of course it's not from me, I'm being sarcastic."

"Well then, thank you." She frowns, he waves a hand. He walks back to her, "Movies or books?"

"Movies." With that they leave the recording room and walk out. She thought he'll lead her to the theater but no, he walk out of his playroom, she follows him. "I thought you were asking me if I want to watch or read? Where are we going?"

"We'll make something for you first, you said you've always eat while watch movies?"