XIII (part I)

Please Don't Shoot Me For This (NEW)

"So, where are we going?" He asks her, after they've cooled themselves and settle things down.

"Shhh.. It's a surprise." She says, then putting her finger on her lips. She then rolls up the shirt she's wearing, which happened to be Jiyong's white one. Yes, they exchanged.

"How can I drive us there if you're keeping this as a secret?" Jiyong says, a little frustrated of her childish behavior, "Aish, it's a good thing that I love you, you should be glad." They switch positions so that Jiyong is the one who's driving, since Chaerin.. Anyway.


She chuckles at his behavior, she knows she's being childish, she just can't help it. She misses teasing him, because when she does, he would act like this, stressed out, like a teenage boy who's forced to play with their neighbor's little girl since their parents are somewhat away or they're just casually hanging out in each other's house.

"Believe me, I am." She winks, "I could be your navigator, no worries." He pecks his cheek which make the both of them blush.

 

 


After 20 minutes of journey, "We're in Itaewon." He says, giving her a side glances.

"We are." She smiles, knowing he remembers of what's with her and Itaewon. "Turn left and do a U turn, there, yeah. Aaaannnddd, we're heereee! Welcome to Ciel, one of my getaways I got here in Korea." She grins proudly.

 

It looks vintage on the outside, but knowing Chaerin, there are thousands other things that she keeps inside. She walks out of the car, so does Jiyong, they're standing side by side. The both of them appreciating beauty. When Chaerin at her neon signed 'CIEL', Jiyong at her.

He doesn't understand on how is she so beautiful. It's like seeing a statue. Probably some would think weird of her, but not him. He appreciate God's artwork. 

 


He looks at his surroundings then, there are kids running around, the air is cool but not too chilly, everything seems like in the same tone, it's almost peaceful here.

"What is the refrigerator there for?" He points at the refrigerator near her library's window.

"Oh," she tries to hide her face with her hair, "it's for the payment when people wants to borrow from here."

"What's the payment? Food? Beverages? Oh, and then you'd sell it to the people who reads here?"

She shrugs, "Anything, actually. And anyone can take it. But most people here already know that those are for the ones who are actually in need. If by the end of the day it hasn't finished, there's this community where we usually share with. Oh, sometimes tourists did take also."

 

Jiyong keeps her close by putting a hand on her shoulder and kisses the side of her head, "I don't know how this happened, but I love you even more, Lee Chaerin. You're so selfless."

"Ya! Shut up, let's go inside." But her heart beats like someone just dropped a bomb inside it.

 

Inside, he sees his surroundings, it's not too big yet enough for people to hang out chilling with a couple of friends. Some of the bookshelves stick on the walls, others arranged simply making them show the two sides both to the people inside and outside. In the corner, he sees another refrigerator sitting beside a fluffy looking carpet, bean bags on top of it.


"Jisoo!!" Chaerin says, letting her free from Jiyong's arm, then running towards a girl behind the counter. 

"Oh my god, Chaerin unnie! I miss youu" Her too, runs toward Chaerin and hugs her when they're face to face. 

Jisoo is her cousin, the daughter of her aunt who owns a gallery near by. "I thought you're coming next week," she pouts at her older cousin, "I haven't prepare you anything." She then noticed there's someone behind Chaerin, once she recognize him, she freaked out. "Am I day dreaming?"

 

She laughs at her little cousin, Chaerin knew she's a fan of him, she just hides it sometimes, for no reason in particular. "No, Jisoo-ya." Her face is hot now, "Well, let me introduce you guys, Jiyong, this is my baby cousin, Jisoo, and Jisoo, this is Jiyong, my-"

"Boyfriend." He lets out a hand for her to shake. While Chaerin's heart pumps really fast, Jisoo's breath is stuck in . Jiyong almost flinched at how cold Jisoo's hand when it meets his.

"Oh, um, Jiyong, it's such a pleasure to meet you in real life. Please treat my unnie really well."

"I assure you, I will. I treat woman I love too well sometimes."

"Ooh this man has a head bigger than that globe." Chaerin says, rolling her eyes.

 

"You still love me, though, no worries needed." He pats her head, he actually wanted to kisses her, but he just decided not to, "anyway, I'll leave you girls to catch up. I'll be looking for some novels."

"I think you'll find something in the third row," Chaerin says to him after he's starting to walk.

 


"Lee Chaerin, what was that? Hold on, he's your boyfriend? Why haven't I heard anything about this before? Am I the only one who hasn't knew about this?" Jisoo throws tantrums at her, making her sit on one of the couches. With ushered tone, of course.

"Yes, he is. Because I want to meet you face to face to tell this story. I want you to be the first to know. And don't share it with anyone, not your parents nor mine. No one, Jisoo. No one. Not just yet, anyway." And then she goes the story from her being the ChaeneL she is, (yes, of course Jisoo knew about her being ChaeneL) and 'stalking' Jiyong and so on until her writing music with him and last when they confessed their love for each other.

"You're one hella lucky woman."

"I know, G-Dragon is a-"

"No, well yes, but it's not about just the fact that your boyfriend is THE G-Dragon. He's Jennie's internet friend????? The both of you truly destined for each other."

"You know, something about him reminds me of Jennie. That's one of a thousand reasons I haven't discovered yet to answer questions related to him."

"Ahh.. I'm so happy that you find your happiness. You deserve it after getting all those madness form the past years." They smile at each other, "anyway, as much as I love hanging out and catching up with you, I want you to spend time with your boyfriend" she wiggles her eyebrows which make them laugh, "go, shoo~"

"I'll be back for girls day out, Jisoo. Keep my words." She blows a kiss at her while walking in searching for Jiyong.

 


He turns out standing on the corner of the room, currently on the phone while watching a little boy and girl playing bricks. His eyes look tired, but his smile when he looks at her, is as bright as the sun, it's beautiful. "Well, hello you all, look at what you build here, huh?"

"Chaerin noona!" Says the little boy, running towards her, tugging her shirt so that she sits down beside him. "I brought a friend, she said that she wants to know you too, so that she can play here with me whenever we want."

"That's great, Daehan-ah! And hello there, little princess, what is your name? I am Chaerin unnie." She says, pulling out a hand for her to shake.

"My name is Haru," she says, while holding Chaerin's hand with her little one, "I wish that now you know me, I can play here, with or without Daehan."

"Of course, little angel, you can also bring your girl friends here to hang out like what big girls do."

"They don't have to introduce themselves to you first?"

She frowns, "I will be happy to meet the other pretty ladies! But the thing is, I'm not sure when I will be back again, you can invite your friends anytime, okay?"

 

Now, it's time the little girl who's frowning, "But Daehan oppa said, if we want to hang out here, we should introduce ourselves first to you, if we haven't done that, we should only go with him, he said it's the rules."

 

"I see what's the problem here," she says, turning to Daehan, whispering, "you like her don't you, Dae?" 

"Ah noona! What- are you talking about?" He says in a hushed tone, and his face is as red as a tomato. 


Throwing teasing glances at Daehan, Chaerin says, "Well, Sweet Haru, anyone can actually come here, anytime, there are no terms and conditions like those in sale at the mall" they giggles, "but maybe this handsome oppa right here wants to accompany you," he pats Daehan's head, "and wants to protect you from the big kids, right Dae?"

"Y-yes, noona."

"Well, you guys, be creative, who knows one day you'll be like that oppa right there," she's pointing at Jiyong, noticing, he waves at the three of them.

"Omo! Isn't that G-Dragon oppa? The one who we just saw in your tv, Dae?"

"Shh, it's just between us, okay? And I'm pretty sure he is. Oppa, come!" She says, saying it the same shushed tone, in the middle of Haru and Daehan. Once Jiyong ends the call, he sits beside Chaerin, "Oppa, this little gentleman is Daehan, and here, the sweet girl is Haru, I bet she's a fan of yours." she says, pinching the girl's cheek.

 

"Ahh is that so, Haru-ya?" He moves closer to her ear, but talk with a normal voice so that Daehan and Chaerin can hear what he will say, "It's true what Chaerin unnie said, you are one sweet girl, how I wished I was Daehan, we could play all day long."

"Oh, oppa.." She looks nervous and shy, no wonder, it's G-Dragon she's talking with, not just any other grown man, "Ji, don't like that." Chaerin says, frowning at him. 

"Well, hyung, just because you're famous, you can't have any girl you want you know? Also, you have Chaerin unnie!" And then Daehan pouts which make the older couple laugh out loud.


"Alright you kids, play safe, okay? Also, Haru, don't feel shy or scared to bring your friends here, we're open for everyone! But if you want to hang out with Daehan oppa alone, you could also be here." She says winking at the both of them as she gets up along with Jiyong and getting out from CIEL.

 

"The agency called?" She asks, once they get in the car again, still hiding as usual. He shakes his head, "Then who was in the phone?"

"Why? Is my girlfriend jealous?" He teases. 

"Should I? You still got the hots for me right?" She winks. "Well, it's just that it should be our day, but I guess you still think of work even when we're together after being separated for a decade." She pouts.

"It was work indeed, but not mine."

"Then who's? 

 

 

+++++++++++++

 

Anyway, I was having writer's block while writing this chapter, it's supposed to be special but I made it so awkward😶 I'm so sorry, I hope I could write better and write more interesting in the future. I'm sorry if I disappoint you:( I kind of just want to update because CL post herself facetiming with her annoying but really sweet oppas😂❤️


Love and live forever, infiknights❤️