E L E V E N

Please Don't Shoot Me For This (NEW)

She smiles again. That smile that makes both his world & future thousand times better and brighter each time he looked.

He needs to know if he's really in to her or it's usual reaction of a man who has always been close with only a little amount of friends that are girls, that when a new charming one comes to his life (who actually connected in some ways) and coincidentally has more things to give than to grieve.

He doesn't want anything bad to happen with this lady. Especially if the damage comes from him, God knows how long just to recover. He sees her as this little precious thing that he needs to put his eyes on 24/7 but at the same time doesn't need to pull out a hand to help her because she is her own independent woman who will do anything for the sake of her, her family, and closed ones.

"Psh, just kidding, I'm no where to color up people's life."

"You're right. But you do make people's life easier, their heart bigger, and they feel happier."

"Why are you being so realistic now? I thought we want to have a clapback match like we used to do. So boring now G-Dragon ssi."

"I'm a boring realist? You're the dreamer hun."

"But you don't want to leave me anyway."

"True. I'll follow you even when I'm dreaming."

"Hmm we did a very good job making song by talking to each other."

"We are meant to be" he says, winking at her forming big storms inside her heart. What she ain't know is that it took his courage, like, a lot.

 


"Shut up. And write it down."

"Memorized by heart." Oops, too fast.


Awkward.


Just kidding. Not in his dictionary. "Why are you always telling me to shut up when you know you like it when you hear my voice?"

 


She pretends to think again, "Well it's better to be preventive right? I'm afraid I'll get bored of it and we can't hang out anymore."

He's cocking his eyebrows, cannot believe she just said that in front of him, "Let's make a bet out of it."

 

"A bet of what?"

"If I'm making you bored, which actually impossible by knowing you are way too easy to impress," she chokes on purpose and challenges him back, "wait, I'm not finished. Again, if you're bored of me, I must to do anything to make it up to you wether I or you don't want it, it's a bet." He says.

"Okay then Mr. Winning girls' hearts, so if I don't get bored of you, like you want me to, should I do something?"

"Definite yes! You should do anything to fix my broken heart because you underestimate me so much."

"It's a bet, then."

 

He stands up then, looking around at her tiny but neat work room. He stretches his body, finally feeling a little tired and sleepy, at last. 

"So you really didn't sleep last night, huh?"

He's not turning to face her, "Yeah, I mean, how could I? I got so much noise here," he taps his head, and then finally turns to her, "I better go now, then."

"You sure want to go?" She asks, standing up now, "I mean, you know, you could use a sleep here for sometime. Don't drive while you're sleepy."

The both of them laughs, imagining what she's thinking right now, she just wants him to stay longer.

 

"Well, if you don't mind, I could use a sleep here." He says, walking towards the connecting door.

"Oh! Don't come in yet! My room is a mess! Wait!" She runs to her room, locking the door. He, is in disbelieve of this woman.


After a few minutes of him wandering around her workplace which he found out full of words, photos, and a few autograph, she opens the door with different clothes she wore a few minutes ago.

She's wearing a big fluffy sweater, jeans short, knee high black socks and hair tied up in a bun. With only that, she looks like a pure angel.

"There. I'm sorry if my room is a little messy, I just did a quick cleaning. Have a good sleep, I want to go clean up my whole house after yesterday not cleaning it at all." She huffs and walks past him. 

 

"Hey, hold on."

Her heart beats rapidly just by thinking what he wants to do next, but what she hears kind of disappoints her at the same time makes her smile because he's still shy and respect her, "Wake me up in an hour, alright?

"Sure." With that, they walk different ways.

 

First, she sets her timer for 1 hour and 15 minutes, he hasn't sleep all night, let me just pass it a little, she thinks, then after that the cleaning up is starting. From her kitchen all the way to her doorstep. All cleaned up except her room that's currently borrowed by her friend (or more). 

She glances at the clock, 45 minutes passed. 45 minutes of her cleaning up her whole apartment. And finally, she felt tired and sleepy. Let's just watch some movie while killing the time, she says to herself. Watching movie is always the right answer.

 

*meanwhile Jiyong sometimes after that, inside Chaerin's room*


A loud banging / crashing is heard by Jiyong. Woken up, feeling panicked because of the sudden noise also the unfamiliarity of the room he woke up in. Inhale, exhale, he remembers that he's inside a girl's room, no other girl, it's Chaerin's room. 

Back to the noise, he follows it until he reaches her work room, where the thing he hasn't yet made the script inside his head happened. The kiss. The confession. He shakes his head and found out that the noise is coming from a digital clock on her work desk. 


Where is she? He asks to the air.


He then walks out of her work room, outside, the television is on, but the question remains, where is she?

He looks for her in the kitchen, none. Her work room again, none. Her room, none. Nor in the bathroom.

"Chae?" He says for the nth times. 

Sliding out his phone, he decides just to just call her. But then he hears it vibrates on the desk under her tv. He sighs and walks toward it. He doesn't know why, though, he just did it.

Turning around, he decides to just go home and leave a note for her saying thank you. But what he sees prevents him to do so. In front of him is the image of Chaerin, cutely curled up sleeping on the couch. With most of her hair covering her face and her giant sweater covering half of her face and her hands, all the way to her tiny fingers.

 


He sits beside her sleeping body. Then shakes her body a bit, trying to wake her up, but she keeps on snuggling.

Looking at her in that state making his heart feel a sudden rush of warmth. At the same time not comfortable, since she's giving zero sign to at least make an effort to be up, he decides to carry her to her bedroom. 

This woman is a heavy-sleeper, it would be so easy to give her surprises in the future. His brain is already making a script without him noticing. Silly. 

At the time they reach her bed, her hands are still dangling on his neck. He tries to set free, but they move to his left arm instead. He shakes his head over her cuteness, she is a child on bed.

 

+++++++++++++

 

I'm back!!! Anywayyy, who do you think / wish to win the bet at the beginning?? Comment what do you think about this story, or any song you want me to put here as their work together? Or anything you want them to do in general? I want to see more of your comments pleasee🙏🏼 lots love, infiknights!