F I V E

Please Don't Shoot Me For This (NEW)

She ended up spending the night scrolling from web to another about G-Dragon. And he turns out much more talented than she gives him credit for. Also more famous than she'll ever be. 

His connection is also no joke, both upper class people, and underground ones. No wonder he knows her name. By that much information he probably got, she's in wonder why he hasn't sent people or even knocked on her door himself. Back up from that, he doesn't actually know her face in the first place right??

 

You have your story, I got mine.

What's his goal?

 

 

The next day she woke up early since Kiko's flight would be at 7, by whatever happened last night, she has concluded that he'll be there. 

Because the chance of him recognizing her is really big, she decides to cover up. Black leggings, oversized boy shirt, hat, mask, and sunglasses, on top she uses a leather jacket. And she decided not to use her motorcycle, who knows someone might follow her.

 


Lindsay is already on the entrance when she arrived at the airport, it's a little before 6.

"Morning, girly, what's up with the cover ups?" 

Right, no one really knows what happened last night beside Seungri, GD and herself, "Morning, Lindsay." She breathes. "Long-story short, I got busted by him." Lindsay raises her eyebrows, asking who is 'him', "G-Dragon".

"How is that even possible?" She asks, almost yelling, Chaerin tries to shut her up. 

"I myself still processing what the hell just happened last night."

"Oh my sweet baby, I'll take care of this if you want to," she hugs her then. And Chaerin thankful for that. 

"It's okay, Lind, I'm already here, anyway. Now, let's figure out a place where I can shoot some picture without them seeing me." 


After some time, Kiko walks in the entrance while holding her luggage. Alone. Not so gentleman, now. She thinks of him. 

She shoots pictures of her anyway, she's already here, better than nothing. 

 

"Alright, Lindsay, thank you for today. See you this weekend?"

"Sure, where?"

"We'll figure out later, okay? Go, now, woman, go to work." They giggle a bit and walk part ways. 

 

She walks out of the airport and calls out for taxi, in seconds, one is coming to her. She needs to go somewhere a little calmer than the city.

Once she hops in, she says, "To the Han River, please, thank you." 

"You got it, miss." Says the young driver.


On her way, she removes her mask, sunglasses, hat, and closes her eyes then, thinking. Shouldn't he be there to accompany her? I thought it was the deal last night. I honestly would really come with him, if he was there. She needs to know what does he want. She curls up a ball with her hands and slow her almost ranging breath.


"Easy there, thinking about me?" With that she shots her eyes up and looks at driver seat. No wonder his voice was a little familiar. It's G-Dragon. Not any other young driver. 

"What the f-"

"Ooh, language, miss. I thought your head is full of words, and cuss wasn't one of them." He can't help but smile so wide his blinding white teeth showing.

"Stop the car. Now!" She says, turning to be the door and pretends to open it up until he stops the car.

"No, miss, we're in the middle of the street, we can't stop."

"Then, pull over!"

"We haven't reach our destination, miss. I can't do that."


"Shut the mouth, dragon, you're not a real driver."

"You haven't checked my background, then." And she remembers, before he was a star, he was a delivery boy slash uber driver.

"What do you want from me?" 

"I told you last night."

"But why?"

He doesn't answer her.

 

Not until they reach the destination, not hers though.

"Last time I checked, my destination is the Han River."

"What? You need a place to think? This place even better." She looks up from her seat, it's a big a** house. 

"What am I doing at your house?" She says with a raised tone. She's confused, a little mad because she doesn't know what she's doing. 

"Wow, how could you know my place? Your people is really good, Chaerin."

"I don't-" and she realizes she doesn't need to explain. She doesn't know it's his house in the first place, it was talks quickly.

"It's alright. I know you wouldn't share it with anyone, anyway." Oh boy.

 

Once they're inside the gate, he quickly steps out of the vehicle and opens up the door for her. In response of habit, she mumbles thank you before even she realizes. "Your parents did raise you well. But I still wonder why are you still nosey about people's business."

"I've told you."

"Yes you have your own story, I get it. But what is your story?"

"What's yours?" She challenges back.

"At least you peeked on my window, and like you said, I don't even know the color of your wall."

 

"Have you even do what I said?"

He smiles satisfied at this, "What's the need to come here if we don't do as what you say." With that, he pulls her hand and start walking.

She caught off guard and she bumps into him. "I swear if you make me fall, one more time, even it's just almost-"

He scoffs at her, "What are you going to do about it? Post everything about me on the Internet?" She tries to control her cool, so she just walk pass by him. 

"Do you know where are you going?"

"No, but I'm figuring it out. Who knows I may find some treasure in your backyard, no one knows." He chuckles at this. 

 

"So, you want to tell me why you do this in the first place?" and they hold a side-glance-war toward each other.

There would be no way she's getting out of this place if she didn't tell him. Also, he has at least a little right to know.

 

FLASHBACK


"Chaerin!! Come, look how he looked on his last concert! Bet if I could touch the hottest star in this universe, it won't beat his hotness."

"Jennie, you're a mess, you know that?" They both chuckled then.

"I don't care, man. I love him too much. I don't even know what to do in my life if I ever see him."

"You know that there's a very big chance of him marrying a girl in the future, right?" 

"Shut up, he's the love of my life, I'll probably die rather than see him marry other girl."

Chaerin laughed at her sister then, "You're not serious. I can't believe you sometimes. Especially if it's related to your idols."

"I am dead serious, Chaerin." She looked at her like the kind of magician in televisions who attempted to hypnotize people in their houses.


PAUSE 

 

Chaerin does the expression which makes him laughs so hard he couldn't breath. "Despite your scary and mysterious looks, you're such a goof inside, you know that?" She just flips her hair, feeling all fabulous and stuff. "Or maybe that's why you dress like that? So people can't see right through you?" And yet there he is, seeing right through her. So she just continue her story. 

 

FLASHBACK (again) 


Chaerin came home hearing a scream from her and her sister's room. 

"Jennie! What happened?" Once she came inside her room, her sister was a literal mess, she's sprawled on the floor, hair all over her face, her face red and her eyes bloodshot because of crying. She points at her laptop then. 

Just like a spell, what she said the other night happened, news of Tyler Grey is getting married flooding her sister's timeline. Her instincts was to hug her sister so she did. 


The night passed just like a blur of her rocking her sister back and forth so she may calm down, getting lectured by their parents about how they shouldn't be crazy over people like that and some connecting stuffs. 

The next morning, Chaerin was up by water keep falling on her hand. When she was about to get up and take a bowl for from whenever the water may leaked from, she screamed when she found out it was blood. And it must be from her sister since she sleeps on the top bunk.

Her parents are inside her room in seconds. After seeing what just happened, her mother reached for phone to call ambulance and her dad tried his best to keep the blood from flowing out. Chaerin was stunned all she did was letting the tears come out and held it together on her own.


But luck was on her sister's side, not her family's. She lost so much blood and it was too late to take action about it.

Since that day for a few years later, Chaerin is in trauma. Her parents tried to ask her to go to psychiatrist but she refuses because her family wasn't wealthy at that time, life started getting better just years after her dad along with her family create a business together and they succeed and their life is better since then. 

After getting better, Chaerin swore to herself that no other fangirls should face death like her sister. No one should be reacting like that for such a happy news. Since that day, she slowly updates about idols' relationship, even if  it's still rumored.


END OF FLASHBACK

 


"Hey." Says GD to her. Stoping her. And he wipes up her tears.

"I'm sor-"

"No, Chaerin, you shouldn't be saying sorry to me, now I know why you did that. It's actually kind of beautiful what you did. And I should be the one who says sorry." 

"Thank you." She tries to laugh then, she misses her sister.

 

He puffs air out of his lungs, "Jiyong."

"What?"

"Jiyong. My name is Jiyong."

"I know?" She almost said with sarcasm.

"Well, you've been calling me GD since yesterday, or not at all, you never said my name."

"Because I know what real name means."


"Well then if you do, you call me Jiyong from now on."

"Thank you." She wipes away the remaining tears, "God, I don't usually cry in front of people. Sorry."

"It's okay," he continues his walk, and she follows him, "anything you find here?"


She process for a while, and says, "Peace." He nods in agreement. "It's so quiet here, though. No offense, it's the good kind of quiet. It's rare where I can find a place like this these days." She inhales, and exhales. "The air is also almost clear, it's good you plant these bunch of trees." She looks at her sides, "I bet when night comes, you can hear all the night activity of organisms around here. Have you have that in mind? Or actually did it?" She looks at him now.

He's been looking at her admiring a place he calls home all this entire time, he almost doesn't catch up of what she says if it wasn't for years in the music industry where he can listen to other people while also in full concentration on writing music. "No, in fact I haven't, I'll give it a try though." She laughs at him then. "What?"

"I can't believe you're not appreciating the beauty when it's what the one that make this place what it is."

 

"I am now." He says, looking at her.

"Right." And she walks off. She doesn't understand.


"It's true, the whole thing," he says, waving his hands up in the air, "the peace, is missing one thing."

"How is that even possible, I could trade it with anything to have a place like this." 

"No, you wouldn't."


"How dare you speak for me? I recall that you kidnap me and take me here to see what's behind my closed doors." She childishly retorts toward him.

"Because, freedom is one of a hella big factor of peace. And I don't have freedom. That's why I search for ChaeneL. I wanted her to stop. But, boy, I found you, Chaerin."

"Right. About that one too. Have we met before? Why did you just hugged me out of the blue?" 

And the almighty G-Dragon just blushed.

 

+++++++++++++

What do you think??? Please comment and subscribe if you like this story! 

Lovelove infiknights❤️