T H R E E

Please Don't Shoot Me For This (NEW)

Shortly after she came home, she takes a bath. She felt really tired even though she didn't do much today, she decides to update while relaxing herself on the bath tub. 

Like usual, fangirls fill all her notification box. Retweets, favorites, credits, and of course, question on "How did you get in there?" "How did you do that" and 'thank you's. She smiles to herself feeling satisfied, and answers to some, "So sorry, I can't share to you on how doing it. But I'll keep you posted on anything! Thank you for the comebacks^^" 

After that she closes her laptop and lay down for a bit. The sweet and relaxing aroma of her soap makes her wants to sleep so she gets out and walks out of the bathroom wearing only a robe.

She glances at her clock and it says 8 pm. It freaks her out. She hasn't prepare for the party to night. With that she runs to her closet.

Since she's using her motorcycle, she decides to wear a black see through shirt, blue skinny jeans, black boots, and on top, a black jacket with gold hint all over to cover it all also protect herself from the wind.

Her phone rings, 'Seungrat'

"Hey, Ri."

"Hello there, Rinnie. You're not forget to come here, right?"

"Of course not! Also, I miss it there, it's been a while since I'm not there."

"You don't miss your cousin?" He says flirty. Gross, I'm his cousin by blood for anything's sake, she thinks. 

"Keep that for later. Anyway, who's the the booth today?"

"I'll keep your words, lady. And it would be me, Your Highness. Why you want to join me?"

She rolls her eyes silly, "Yes sure, it would make me easier to take pictures of them." 

"Good! I'll tell the crowds CL is in the house toniiiigghhtt!!"

She laughs at him. As annoying as he can be, she'll still love his childish behavior. "Right, tell them that. Alright see you in a bit cousin."

"See you, My Queen." And he hangs up. 

 

She puts on her bold make up since she's DJing tonight. Eyeliner, highlight, contour, bright lipstick, and curled her hair a bit and she's good to go. Before that she has checked all her equipment such as camera, batteries, laptop, and handphone.


She arrives at the Club 91 on time, just minutes before 9 pm. The club is owned by the Lee's family but Chaerin and her cousin Seungri are the ones who run the business. 

"I'm sorry miss, but you can't get in from this door." Says a man in all black. He's the guard.

"Why is that?"

"This door is only for special guests." He looks so evil. But that's the main reason why he got the job right? If he's bubbly everyone will find a way to get pass through. 

"Don't you know who I am?"

"I'm sorry, but no miss, your name isn't on the list. Now, could you please walk into the main entrance?" His words are nice, but his tone is really cold. 

She gets and idea, "Hold on a second.." And she calls her cousin. 

"Hey Chae, where are you? It's almost 9!" 

"Yes, Ri, I'm LEE Chaerin has arrived since god knows when. Yes I'll be DJing with you right now but I can't get in by the usual entrance. The guard's eyes widen. He has heard the name, but he doesn't recognize her face. He starts apologizing and as her to come in and such. Before he continues feeling guilty, she says, "It's alright. It's your job anyway, I should've told you my name, I should've as Ri himself to catch me." She said the last sentence to herself, "Are you new here?" The guard nods, "Alright then, next time, just ask their names if you don't recognize their faces."

"Yes, miss, I'm truly sorry, have a great night." And then she walks in.


Once she's inside, the dancing floor is almost full, bars too, crowded, as usual. Maybe more than usual, since it's Friday night. People love to come at Friday night because some-most of them are done with their work or study. Friday is the end, last day of a tiring-working week. And the next day, after we did all the things at the club, we can sleep all day, lazy-ing around, and many else. Friday is the start of happiness in the week. Followed by Saturday and Sunday.

She walks to the bar and spot her cousin, Seungri.

"Hey, Ri!" she puts her arm around his shoulder.

"There you are, Rin!" Then he pulls her into a hug.

"So, are they here yet? And you're sure the girl will be here right?"

"Nope, maybe a little more. And yes, my sources say so. What's my duty for tonight, Madame?" he bows at me.

"Well, as usual, watch them as I exchange place with you. And if you think GD and the girl would make out or something, replace me while I take photos of them. Okay?"

"It would be my honor, milady."

"Good, now, get your ready because CL is hereeee!!!"

Once she's in the DJing place, which is right in front of the VIP longue, where GD and his gang will be there soon. So she could just easily take a picture of them.


"SEOUL CITY!!! BE READY BECAUSE YOUR ONE AND ONLY BADDEST FEMALE CL IS HERE~~!!" People knows who CL is. While ChaeneL is an Internet-Famous name, CL is a Real-Alifa famous name. CL is a well known DJ. But, just like ChaeneL, only bunch of people know exactly who CL is. They shouting her name. She smiles and starts her action. "ERRRRBODY SQUALAAAAYYY"

People gone crazy. She herself too. And then she spots GD and his gang walks in the longue. She lower her own wildness-craziness. 


After a while, Kiko hasn't arrived yet and she needs drink so she and Seungri exchange place. "Ri, I need some drink, Emy is under this desk if something happens while I go, okay." She referred to her camera, yes she named her. Her cousin nods understanding, with that she walks down the DJ booth and walks toward the bar. 

"CL? Is that you?" Asks Teddy, another DJ at the club.

"Teddy oppa!! It's been a while since our last meeting~" she says to him. He's the bartender now. That's how they role, if they're not DJing, you can find them here, behind the bar. 

"Soda, yes?" 

"Yes, I'm riding my motorcycle today, also, you know what I'm here for." She hushed her tone. Teddy nods understanding. People around her know what she does. That's why she has help everywhere. 

"Have you seen the girl arrive? Ri said she would be here too, but I haven't seen her." But Teddy doesn't answer her, people are around, he says.

"Can I have a gin and tonic, please?" 

The guy beside her smells so strong of cologne, yet not the annoying strong, the addictive strong, she thinks. She then opens up her 2nd Twitter account, seeing what fangirls want this time. 

"A whole lot people here but you still have the need to talk with people far away from you?" She's ready to 'fight' the person beside her because he's so nosey until she sees who it is. A man wearing a cap and sleeveless shirt. At the time he turns to her, as cliche as it can be, it's the almighty G-Dragon sitting beside her. She quickly turns off her phone then. Hopefully it was still the signature Twitter bird sign with the blue background.

She freezes, she doesn't know what to do. What if somehow GD saw her taking pictures of him at the airport? Or at the cafe?? Her mind is blown somewhere else. Far far away from the Club 91.

"Here you go, C." Something clicked between them, "...sis" her heart beats so fast if GD is a really genius people says he is and he really cares about his image, he'll probably know CL. She doesn't really need the attention.

"Thank you, oppa." For saving my life, is what she really wants to say to Teddy. But then, she turns to GD, thinking as fast as possible to find a normal way of people that doesn't really into him as a musician, but knows how big his name world wide is, "I- I was just, waiting for my drink." She tries to smile, what else what else, she thinks, "oh, um, see, my little sister is a fan of yours, do you mind if I-"

"Come," he takes out a hand for her, he wants her to go closer to him, "Let's take a selfie, I know how your sister will kill you in your sleep later, but you both will get closer by that." Wow, is that narcissistic that I smell? Thought Chaerin.

To make it quick, she moves from her spot to be in front of him. She takes out her phone and counts, by the number of two, he moves his head and move it on top of her shoulder. In the end, the picture turns out like they're a couple, at least they're some kind of buddy-buddy, with CL duck lips pose, and GD with a mouth open. 

 


"Thank you, Mr. G-Dragon. I think I will be starting a war with my sister once she finds out about all this meeting you thing." She bows to him, like a gentleman people say he is, he bows back to her. With that, she leaves him by saying one last thank you on her way.

 

As she comes back to the DJ booth, Seungri turns to look at her, "Dude.."

"Yes that was so close. I need to let it out." With that, they exchange place again. Like her mood, she plays on a song called Mental Breakdown. Like usual, the crowd gone wild. 

Rude boy plays next. At that time, she glances at the VIP Lounge and Kiko is already there and GD is back there too. "Ri! She's here! Replace me!" She runs her hand to her backpack and takes out Emy, her camera. 

She doesn't think, just shoot!

Anything they do, shoot! 

'They just sit side by side' she thinks, in a snap she just shoot!

Don't think, CL, just shoot!

And finally, she leans into him. 

Shoot, shoot!

GD touches Kiko's face.

Shoot!!

GD's hand around Kiko's waist.

Shoot!!

And so on.

Once she thinks it enough, she puts aside her camera. And she sees he moves aside from her and walks out from the longue. He probably needs another drink. She quickly puts her camera on her bag and switches place with Seungri again. She screams  "CL IS HERE! EVERYBODY?? SCREAAAMMMM!!"
"SQUALAAAAAYYYY!!"

"YEAAHHHH!! LET'S GO PARTYYY~~!!"

The club go crazy, even GD's scary gang. 

"Chae.. Chaerin.."

"Yes, Ri?"

"GD.. GD is walking towards us."

"What?!?!!"

 

+++++++++++++

 

So.... Here you go the next chapter of this story~
Don't forget to comment down below.. Hope you guys liked❤️