XIII (part 2)

Please Don't Shoot Me For This (NEW)

"It was work indeed, but not mine."

"Then who's? Mine?" She pushes her face forwards, nearing Jiyong's, challenging him.

He shrugs, "I don't know," he pecks her lips and back to the steering wheel. Leaves Chaerin in shock, she's still not used to this. "So, where are we going now, Madame?"

"I know a place, but I want to confess about something first,"

"I'm listening." 

"So one of the loneliest night of my life living without you," she stops for chuckle and he gives her side glances at her, showing his signature gummy smile, "I stalked you. Not in real life, though, but through the Internet. And I found out you like going to art exhibition right?"

"Perks of having a detective girlfriend, solving puzzles all by herself. I am a lucky mustard."

"Mustard? Seriously?" She giggles like crazy.

"You don't know about me and mustard? Even my fans know about it, how could my own girlfriend hears the words 'Jiyong' and 'mustard' is a strange combination." He pouts.

"Heeeyyy..." She rubs his cheeks, making his pout fades a little, "I know about your hate for mustard, don't worry, but I don't get why did you call yourself one. Enlighten me then, oppa. Why are you calling yourself mustard?"

He grins shyly, like a little boy, making her pinches then kisses his cheek, "I'm not a cannibal, that's why."


Silence.


"Don't you get it, Chae? I basically eat every damn thing in the world, but mustard is a different case. Might as well I call myself it because I don't eat it."


Still silence 


"My theory is that the founder of the phrase 'you are what you eat' is a cannibal. As we know, I'm a human, 100% by any chance. But I'm also sure I've never once in my life ate a human's meat. So I'm not what I eat. In fact, I am what I don't eat since I'm not a cannibal. And I don't eat mustard. In conclusion, I am mustard."


And that's it. Her laugh explodes. Her stomach hurts. She was just about to slap his arm but his hand caught hers instead, bringing it to his lips, he kisses then bites at the back of her chubby hand. "And you said you're not a cannibal."


"You're not a mustard, you're a mayonnaise."

"Why am I mayonnaise?"

"Because I love mayonnaise. And I love you. It's kind of the same thing."

"But I love mayonnaise too, also I'm not a cannibal. Don't call me mayonnaise."

"So you agree with my theory?" He sounds so excited it makes her heart swoons.

"Well, you're my Captain G *cough*Sparrow*cough*, I follow your lead, Sir."

"We'll figure out a name for you then my Queen. But soon, no rush this time."

She starts to tear up because of too much laughing, "So from now on I can't call you cheesy? Because then you'll assume me call you're a cannibal since you eat cheese."

"You're right."

"So honey, sugar, and marshmallow are not allowed too?"

"Unless you add daddy after the sugar, nothing beside mustard is allowed." She could see the smirk he's throwing at her.


"Why did I just know about this?" She pouts.

"Because, Ms. Lee, you haven't come inside my room yet, where I hold most of my secrets. But soon enough, we'll get there. Hold on tight, baby." She laughs again, not over the corny words, but over him calling her baby, she's not eating any baby. Never. 


"So, where are we going, again?"

"Right. You distracted me, aigoo." She says annoyed, but pats his cheek, meaning that it was alright, distract me all you want, I don't mind, "So, my friend, Seunghyun, had just held an exhibition yesterday, pairing with underground artist that actually more than talented, he sent me some photograph of it. He invited me to come to the opening, but I know better." They chuckles, "Told him I got some scandal, he understands and knows about LCR, it was an easy excuse. So since I found out you like arts, I'm taking you there with me today."

"Aww my girlfriend is preparing a date for me," she just laughs it off and squeezes his hand.


+++


Once they get to the venue, they walk inside hand in hand. His exhibition is almost packed, but the coziness of it hasn't fade. "Are you close with him?"

"Yeah," she says, as she clings her hands on his, making him sort of not left out, "I like seeing people's paintings, him too, but he's more to furniture, which sometimes I count a bit weird, but good weird. I think you'll like him."

"I better be." 

 

"Tabi~!" She says, once they're inside and she sees him looking at the crowd.

"Chaenderella, after years you've gone," And then they hugged. Feeling the warmth of each other's friendship. But the fire inside Jiyong's body has raged too, sadly. "Welcome home my dear child,"

"It's been years since my hormone system worked like a grown woman, too. Forget it." They laugh, "also, another proof I no longer a kid is, meet my boyfriend"

"My kid has a boyf-" he says with a teasing smirk which disappears as he lands his eyes on Jiyong, "your boyfriend is G-DRAGON?!"

"Sshhh.. Quiet you. Don't let him steal the spotlight from you." She says, while Jiyong throws his arms up in the air, meaning he doesn't want to, chill.

"R-rright... Choi Seunghyun"

"Kwon Jiyong" And they shake hands like men usually do.


And so the tour begins.

 

+++++++++++++


Here goes the 2nd part of chapter 13. Still don't know who is CL's XIII but still, it's special for her. And because she's my (internet) mom, what's special for her, is dear to my heart too. 

Actually, I don't know what I'm talking about. It's a school night and I'm dead tired. I just hope it doesn't really waste your precious time but actually entertain you in some ways.

Also, the reason of me updating tonight is that I saw a few skydragon tea, so here you go~

 

Skydragon till infinity, ONE!