S E V E N

Please Don't Shoot Me For This (NEW)

"We'll make something for you first, you said you've always eat while watch movies?" The both of them smile at this. Jiyong put in an instant popcorn to his microwave and pulls out a bag of chips and pours it into a bowl. 

While he does all that, she sits on one of the stools, watching him. "Can I ask you something?" He hums a yes, "Why am I here again?"

He turns to look at her, his back leaning over the kitchen island, "We're catching up. You're my old friend's sister, I somehow know you, we getting to know each other. Also, you're kind of what makes me I am today, say it a way of thank you too." 

She nods at him, not understanding why she didn't run out of this place when she has the chance to, like, right now. "So, what movie are we watching?" 

"What's your genre?"

"I'm practically a movie-sl*t. I watch anything I find interesting."

He nods, "What about a little throwback? Something oldies?"

"What about something light, like cartoons? You have?" His eyes grew wide, he doesn't expect her to be like cartoons.

"Do you like SpongeBob?" She challenges him back, SpongeBob?

She nods then, "I love Patrick more though, he's a goofball."

"SpongeBob that is, then." And they walk back to the theater with him leading the way.

 

 

"So, miss, which episode would you like to watch?"

"Whichever is fine with me," she says, before remembering one particular episode, "oh and except that one episode where spongebob asks us about Krabby Patty's secret recipes with some annoying back sound. Other than that, I'm fine I guess."

"RIGHT! The episode right before it pissed my effin brain too,"

"That freaking dollar,"

"THAT FREAKING TEMPORARY PAINT!"

"Damn Mr. Krab!" She ends up yelling. And the both of them throws themselves down the couch while laughing their asses off.

 

"We shouldn't watch Spongebob right now, seeing Mr. Krab later would be a disaster for us."

She laughs, "You are right, but what else?"

"What about Charlie and The Chocolate Factory? You know it?"

Her face lights up, eyes and smile wide, "It's Tim Burton! Of course I know! Also that movie is almost my mood booster."

His eyebrows raise up, "I really thought you'd yell Johnny."

"And him too! They are my loves, I'm so happy they work together for bunch of times." With that he sets the movie and the light is out in a few seconds. 

 

After a while of (mostly Chaerin) eating and discussing the movie, Jiyong excuses himself for a while, thinking he just going to the bathroom, she didn't ask him anything and just focus on the movie. 

It's almost the end of the movie when she realizes he hasn't come back, feeling the need to go to the bathroom, she walks out of the theater. Once she's outside, she hears music being played, she turns her head toward his studio to find the door slightly open. 

She knocks, once, twice, no answer, so she braces herself walk in. Inside, tunes blast through her ears, so much differences soundproof room could make. She searches for him then, only to find him singing while his eyes closed.


So lame and loser-ish, I've always been a loser
I didn't know, you're the same, you bad girl
I will treat you better, will you meet me?
I won't bother you, will you please come back to me?

Baby I hate you Baby I loved you
Ma baby hate you
Baby love you du du du du du who you?

 

She waits for him until he finished, she claps for him when he opens his eyes. In return, he grins like a child and then runs to her.

"You pretty much missing all the fun part of the movie, you know?"

He runs a hand to his hair then, "Yeah, I know, I kinda caught up finishing the song, sorry."

"No need, you could always watch it, anyway." She puts a hand on his shoulder and takes it back quickly, "So," she says as she walks and runs a hand toward the machines, "I see that you're in a dilemma?" She chuckles.

"Yeah, well, kind of. I don't know what to do so I wrote it." He looks totally confused he puts his hands on the back pocket of his jeans.

"It's good." She turns to him, smiling.

He looks down at her, "It's just good?"

"What? You want me to list praises for you and in the end you will say thank you assuming that's what I really said for the 1st impression? So yesterday, I've mastered it already."

His mouth almost hanging, almost, but like a genius people say he is, he has a clap back, "Actually lady, I just want an honest impression, but if you insisted, I won't mind, although we both know it's you who was speaking." He smirks then.

"Well, all I heard was just some part of a full length song right? I don't have the right to judge just yet."

"What a wise young lady." He says, while bowing to her. He then pushes the play button, "alright, a little disclaimer, it hasn't fully finished, but it's getting there-" she shuts him up with putting her finger on top of her lips.

Baby I love you, I say this but
I don't feel good at all
I want you I need you, I sing but
I don't know why I feel bad, who you?

Congratulations, you already are meeting someone new
I hope it works out, althought it's a bit early
If you're happy, that's all I want
But I keep getting angry, baby who you?

Du du du du du du du du du du du du du
oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Du du du du du du du du du du du du du
oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

Baby I miss you, why do I keep thinking about you
I can't meet someone else, I don't want to
Whether I love you or hate you
I can't determine, everyday I'm still confused
I don't know why I feel bad, who you

You keep showing up in front of me with your arms locked to his
This isn't right, are you kidding me?
Oh my? Enough is enough
A pair of dirty flowers bloomed by the street
Instead of the expensive purse that I couldn't get you
Instead of shoes I bought a pillow, wet with tears
uh why are you happy while I'm unfortunate
Who you

Du du du du du du du du du du du du du
oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Du du du du du du du du du du du du du
oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

Baby I just want you back
I want you back I want you back
Baby I know it's too late it
just too late it's just too late

Baby I just want you back
I want you back I want you back
Baby I know it's too late it
just too late it's just too late

I pray for fight, pray for a break-up
I always pray for you to come back to me
Every neighborhoods every streets
I visit and tell people that you two aren't doing well

So lame and loser-ish, I've always been a loser
I didn't know, you're the same, you bad girl
I will treat you better, will you meet me?
I won't bother you, will you please come back to me?

Baby I hate you Baby I loved you
Ma baby hate you
Baby love you du du du du du who you?

He looks at her hopeful. "The lyrics is very cute, anyone you made this for, will absolutely love it. Your dilemma-tical relationship would be crystal clear. Also, it's very catchy, du du du du du du du~"

"Well thank you, hearing that means so much to me." Little did she know.

 

"But you know, I was thinking about this for a while now, musicians don't really do this that I wish they do," he nods at her, telling her to spill, "Have some secret message and put it as a high or low pitched sound, it would be really cool."

"We should work together, Chaerin. I'm hiring you. We get this some weird connection of mission-problem-solving things going on. Having you at my side would make my life thousand times easier." His eyes are full of hope, she would've mistaken it as a star if it wasn't day.

"I could be, I still write some poems, or lyrics- well I don't have the melody but I'm sure you can help me do the part?"

"With all my heart! You don't even have to ask!" He says, holding her hand, "So, if we do this, will you still be ChaeneL?"

"I'm a full time ChaeneL, got some Chaerin, who keeps me sane; some CL, which does the art things; and ChaeneL herself as the head of LCR."

"Wow, you really trust everyone in your circle don't you?"

"Of course I do, why?"

"Because it makes sense now, it has connection between each other. Once one thing revealed, others will follow the one's step."

"You got me." She grins, the grin isn't pure 100% and Jiyong is in wonder why.


"Anyway, you want to eat?"

"Sure.."

"What do you want?" He asks her while walking toward the kitchen.

"Are you going to cook?"

He blushes, of course he's not. "Ani, I have someone who helps me here," she's surprised that he didn't say the word maid, or chef, or personal helper, "so, what do you want?"

"Anything, actually, I'm not that hungry, I'm the one who ended up eating all those popcorn and chips anyway, I just want to eat something." They grin at each other and then they walk towards the kitchen with him in front of her.