F O U R

Please Don't Shoot Me For This (NEW)

"Chae.. Chaerin.."

"Yes, Ri?"

"GD.. GD is walking towards us."

"What?!?!!"

"You heard me right, I assure you."

She freaks out, moving everywhere, "You sure he's not going to the toilet." He peeks at the door behind him. "Definitely not. He's walking up the stairs."

"Shoot. What should I do Riiii??"

"Hide Amy you fool! Even, hide your backpack!"

"It's Emy!!"

"Whatever! Hide it, NOW CHAERIN!" With that he runs toward the DJ booth while CL hides her backpack and let herself breath.

People can't be allowed inside here, except the authorized ones. And he, doesn't have it. Don't panic CL, don't be panic. She says to herself.

She doesn't know what to do, so she does what her cousin did, peeks the stairs at a little from the window on the door. The image of G-Dragon walking up the stairs wouldn't shocks her, but what she really sees does. 


The almighty G-Dragon is peeking back at her. Actually peeking inside the booth, but well, since she's there, it's like he's peeking at her. 

He smirks then, right there, right this second. 

And he opens up the door. 

She freezes again for some quite seconds. But quickly recover. 

 

"Hello, sir, sorry, this place is for DJs, guests cannot come in here, I'm afraid." She smile the kindest smile at the same time the most fake. 

"Do you know who I am?"

"Of course, sir. You're G-Dragon. I've told you that my sister is a big fan of yours. But it's the rules here, you cannot come in,"

"Unless?"

Dang my shaky tone, she thinks. She exhales all her nervousness, "Unless you are authorized."

"And that is?" He's so challenging she's almost afraid of him.

"If you booked the whole club for the night. You get full access." He smirks again. She swears to herself. 

"So, you're CL huh? Men goes crazy about you, you know?" 

"Yes I am, sir. And no, I don't know about that. I really don't show myself too much." He's totally wasting time. 

"You should be. I can make you." She states that she doesn't like him at this point. 

"Look, sir, if you want to flirt with her, sure, but not right now, alright? Can't you see that she's working? And like she said, you're not allowed to be here. What do you want anyway?" Seungri says, step in between them. And Chaerin almost smacks him. Yet she grateful of his presence.

She swears to herself if he's smirking one more time, she'll literally kick his out of this club. "I just want to know your name, actually."

Seungri laughs in the not nice tone. Actually, the real mean laughs. "Didn't you just say her name earlier?" He shakes his head. 

Chaerin holds a hand on Seungri's chest, saying I'll take care of it. With that, he walks back.

"He's right. You shouldn't be here and you've got my name. So, would you please go back to your lounge?" 

"Fine. But can I make a request?"

She breaths out, finally. "Sure, name it."

"This is What You Came For, by-"

"Calvin Harris and Rihanna? Yes, I know it, it's actually on the playlist, sir. Now, could you please-" he nods understanding, "enjoy the party, good night." With that she walks back without making any last eye contact with him. 

"You alright? I mean, the world's one of most famous artist knows you, and dang, Chae, he flirts with you!"

"Whatever, Ri. Let's get back to the party now, shall we?" And the both of them nods like a child, "also, play This is What You Came For, the madman requested it. Better play it before he comes ba-"


"Your name is Chae as in Chaerin??" Something clicks in his head then, "Don't tell me you're also the same person as ChaeneL????" GD asks to Chaerin furiously. He literally stares her down. At that time, she knows she's screwed. He totally remembers her.

"Excuse me, are you eavesdropping?" Seungri says, protecting his cousin.

"Cut the bull." He says to Seungri. And he stares back at Chaerin, tugging at her wrist now, "Answer me, yes or no?" But talking slightly softer this time. 

"Why would the answer matter to you anyway?! Let go of me!" She tries to let her hand free, but failed. She braces herself to play the nice card, "Mr. G-Dragon, what are you doing here? This place is only for staffs." 

"I just need an answer for anything's sake!"

"Yes I am those all! Now let go of me!" With that he lets go of her hand at the time she tries to fight him, and she falls flat on her . 

"Chae!!" Seungri tries to catches her, but too late. 

"I'm fine." She gestures Seungri to go back to his place and she'll take care of this herself. "So, will you go now?" She says, as she massages her bum a little.

"You sure you are fine?"

"I was, actually, until you came." Why does she keep answering him? He'll probably go if she's not answering him. "Now go."

"Really? Shouldn't you be scared that what if I call the police? You could be arrested, you know. Because it's not just me, who's your victim here, Chaerin."

"How did you even know my name?"

"You have your ways, I have mine. You have your team, I have mine. Nothing is impossible right? Even your deepest secret is a common news to some, am I right Chaerin?"

"What do you want?" She says in the most sarcastic way possible in human kind.

"What do you want, Chaerin?" He shots back. 

"You have your story, I have mine. No one really knows what behind the closed doors right?"

"I'm not the robber, I wouldn't know." At this point, she almost give up and just want to cry. But not in front of this man. Not here, not ever in front of anyone. 

"You pour your feelings into songs, I do to mine into this world. Like I said, no one knows what's behind my closed doors except when I let them see."

"You asked what I want, I found my answer now, I want to see what's behind your doors." He looks down at her, "I'm here for you."

"Who are you?"

"You know me."

"I don't. I know how your wall looks like, the structure, the color, everything about it, yes. But I've never once feels like knowing the things on the other side." Well, maybe a little, she thinks. 

"Oh you sure don't know, miss." She rolls her eyes at this.

"Fine, I do. But all I did was peek. Who knows maybe you sticks some posters or painting on the other side of the window? I wouldn't know if what I saw was the truth." All she does is to prevent some girls fall to the prison underground his house made for actual robbers or get dragged by his bodyguard outside.

"You should write a book, you know? You have such ways toward words."

"I'll never be at the same level as you, actually. Now, if you please-"

"No."

"I need to get back to work."

"You own this place, you don't need to work."

"Like I said, you don't know what's behind my closed door, sir."

"Well, we'll talk tomorrow then?"

She smiles at this, "It seems like you don't even know what the color of my wall is." 

"Come with me, Chaerin."

"You should take a walk around your house, sir." He confused at first, but then he nods understanding, he remembers that his girlfriend is having a flight tomorrow, and he'll be there, taking her to the airport.

"You're shoving dust from my window I don't even know exist, Chaerin."

"Like I said, you need to take a walk around. It will surprises you."

"Alright I will go. And I won't tell anyone about you." She exhales a breath she doesn't realize she holds for sometimes. "But I need you to do me a little favor." By this time, anxiety runs back toward her.

 

 


He doesn't let her talk, "Please..." 

 

"Please don't shoot me for this." 

And he kisses the crown of her head, and hugs her then. Tight. His hand on her lower back and his chin on top of her head. They stay that way with 'This is What You Came For' on the background, what a perfect date.


After a while, he lets go and walks back without a single word.

 

 

What. The. Hell. Just. Happened. 

"Chaerin?" Her cousin's voice is full of concern, yet she almost can't hear him. 

She needs to process what just happened. "I need to go home. Now. I'm sorry, Ri. But I'm calling it a night." He nods understanding, anyone in her place would suffer the same. He helps her get her backpack and accompanies her to the stairs. 


Her speed while on her way back to her place is almost reaches the limit. She doesn't let herself think about what just happened at the club. 


Once she's arrived at her place, she opens up her laptop, and start updating all the photos she took, without filtering. And without captions, it was all just dates and place. Once she's done, she closes it and throws herself on her bed. 

"What just happened?" She rolls to her side, "Who is he?" She sits down now, cupping her face, "What does he want from me?"

 

+++++++++++++


Here you go again~!! <3

Don't forget to comment or subscribe or vote~

 

Also, Happy Eid Mubarak to the Muslim readers!