T E N

Please Don't Shoot Me For This (NEW)

Last night, for her was one of the longest night she ever felt in her life. She kept thinking and thinking. She almost didn't touch- even think about her phone when he's around. And the fact that he gave her chills everywhere all over her body, over one just simple thing, makes her wonder.. Does she like him?


And a laugh escaped from her lungs, silly, she thought. 


"Maybe that's how you feel when a handsome-awesome-billiondollarartist-famous-morethanwords man wanted to befriend you", is what she thinks, somehow calms her also the voices that were screaming at her. 

 

 


It felt like she just closed her eyes when her phone rings.

 


Jiyong.

 


"What's up?" 

"You are such a morning person."

She glances at the clock on her nightstand, 5.30 am, "Not really, just up for the bathroom."

"Glad you didn't just stay up all night thinking about me." He chuckles. Oh boy, here we go again.

"What? Like what you did?" His chokes on his chuckle. Heat running out of her cheeks and ears.

"Ya! I'm working!"

"So it's true?" This time, it's her turn. 

"Want to get some breakfast?" He's changing the topic, it made him uncomfortable, somehow makes her one too.

 

"No." She answers quickly, anticipating herself from saying yes. "I mean, you know we can't be seen together right?"

"What, like ChaeneL would take picture of herself?" He chuckles, knowing he'll get a roll eye from her.

"You know there are tons of your fangirls here in Seoul city. Even if someone's not your fan, if they see us together, if they see YOU, they'll still do something."

 


"Fine. What's your room number?"

"What? Why?"

"Psh, I'm asking you to have a breakfast with me. I'm at your apartment's lobby."

"What?!? You can't always do something without telling me, you know!"

"You like it when I surprise you anyway. So, what's your room number?" She blushes.

"521." With that he hangs up.

 

 

And she runs toward her bathroom. Brush her teeth, wash her face so that he can't really see that she was actually up all night.


She walks to her kitchen while waiting for him. She opens her cupboard and makes a cup of tea and coffee.


Just at the time she finished, a knock heard by her.

 

"Good morning, Chae." He says, while holding a box that probably full of food. 

"Come in,"  letting him come in first and then walks pass him, "tea or coffee?"

"Tea would be good." In an instant, she pushes the cup of tea to his side.

"What is it?" She says, eyeing the box.

"Some takeouts I bought near here." With that he opens the box that turned out contains pancakes, sausages, omelette, fries and other usual foods on the English-breakfast list.

 

"Can you give me a tour?" His point finger does a circle motion around him, meaning her apartment.

"Well, since this isn't as big as your house, I will just point and tell you what's inside it." Without looking at him, she points at her right, "That is my room, right there, inside it, I got a door which connected to my work room," he's up and walking toward her room. "Yah, where do you think you're going?"

"I'm having a tour, well, since you're being a lazy kiddo, I'll just walk by myself."

"Don't you dare come inside! My room's a disaster!!" Which isn't the truth. It's just she hasn't properly made her bed and she's a little clean freak, so she assumed it as a some big trouble.

"Just tell me you've got my pictures all over your wall." He smirks and opens the door.

 

Pretended to though. He doesn't dare to intrudes her private place.

"You wish. Come, let me show you my own mini library." She takes his hand. She doesn't exactly know when they've become so comfortable with touching one another. "Bet I got any fiction books you own." She smirks at him, and leads the way in. 

He's amazed of her love for books, novels especially. She does have passion for one's writing. She arranges the books per authors, he noticed. What an unique way, usually girls arrange it by colors, or people in general by the 1st letters, but not her.

 

When he's amazed by her passion in novels, it's blowing his mind that she has the place in her heart for comics. Child's comics, like Sinchan, Doraemon, and Miko.

 

"Well I know this is small compared to your library, but I don't keep my investment by myself and stock it here." She sits down then, on a very comfy looking couch. 

"What do you mean?" His mind was back to the 91 Club.

"Well, I have this bookstore slash library-"

"Where? Why haven't you told me?"

"Wooah.. Calm down there. It isn't around here, it's in Itaewon."

"Why in Itaewon?"

"My parents live there. I was."

"If it's your investment, like you said, why did you open it as library too? Library meaning you let people borrow it right? For free?"

She blushes, "Well yeah, I mean, I let them borrow it, but not for free, I'm not that generous yet, hope one day I will though." She clears , "Okay so, why, it's that something happens back in the days, I just have the need to do. It was actually a pure library back then, but as some people asked me where do I buy some import books and sometimes they buy through me, I then decided to open a bookstore as well, to help them then, few years ago it became a business." Avoiding eye contact, she walks to her bookshelves.

Knowing her intentions, he takes her hand so that she's pulled back and smashed to his chest. Chest to chest, her chest hurts a little after being pulled back to his chest. If he wasn't standing right, she has expected to fall on top of him.

 


While she's dozing out, Jiyong in the other hand is admiring the woman he never thought would pops out of his dreams and comes into his usually planned and predictable life.


Time suddenly stops then. He bet every single person on this planet feels the other way around if they're around people they like, even love. His blooming heart suddenly felt like it just get picked without any warning. 


He doesn't like her like that, he thinks. It could be just how it feels when your childhood friend that you haven't meet in such a time (well actually never met before) turns out to be this beautiful, this hot, this adorable. Yes that's it, he says to himself.

 

But as she looks up to him with those little eyes, at the same time brings a very big affect on him, his body no longer controlled by his logical brain. 


In the other hand, Chaerin is no far away from how Jiyong in this state right now. She is lost in both his eyes and messy hair. The way he looks down to her feels like the protection she never felt from anyone. Her brain could no longer work. Anything happens next, is not her fault, she states inside her heart.

 

Chaerin and Jiyong fight with their own loud heartbeat. Both of their brains go down all the way to their chests, they forget what they should do in the first place. Making their body truly and freely control themselves. He leans into her and she waits for him.

 

 

 

 

 


The first touch is like how people pictured it. 


Fireworks. 


Even their heart and brain decided to stop and watch for a while. 


The continuous make them feel like they're at the end of color run and the color buds explode making the world looks beautiful from each angle.

 


But their eyes cannot help themselves to not look. Their lungs follow next, needing the attention as well. Chaerin's pretty lips forms a smile at first, but when Jiyong decided to follow her, she laughs. He can't help himself that he kisses her one more time. She's so glowing, that just by seeing her like this makes up his sleepless night. Little did he know that he has the same affect on her.

 

Promises of 'one last kiss' inside their own minds didn't make any difference until they are in need of air.

 

He knows that he can't make anymore first moves on her, it would just blow away this little bubble they just made, so he waits for her to speak.


"Jiyong I-"

"Like you." He wants to smack himself.

 

She in her breath making him panicked that it's not what she want to say, or hear, but the words she formed in her inviting lips makes him feel like a flowing water, "Um, yeah, kind of...." Meeting his eyes, she quickly adds, "but I'm not entirely sure if this is the truth that my clumsy heart just screamed or-"

"Sshhh.. I get it, believe me or not, that's exactly the reason why I haven't told you. I don't want to hurt you."

"Thank you for thinking about my feelings." How can I not think about you when all I have in mind is you, Chaerin. 

 


He touches the sides of her head and kisses her forehead. "I don't want anything bad to come between us, Chae-ah." 

"I don't want to lose you, Jiyong. Whatever you'll be in my future, I want you to be by my side. I haven't told you about this, but I feel like my sister is somewhere near us when we're together. I miss being with someone that's so alike with me."

"I swear to never hurt you, Chae. I'll never let anyone hurt you, I'll never think twice to disappear if you ever feel threatened by or because of me." He looks down to her, her eyes water. He caress her eyebrows, calming her little frown. She smiles at that.

Suddenly her eyes open, "Do you know what we should do?"

 She actually has prepared so many comebacks for what she expected he would say, instead, "What? Eat some ice cream?"

She rolls her eyes, "No. My head is full of words I want to say out loud but I don't want it to be out of control. I don't know about you but I think your head is always full also, so I'm saying this, let's write some music!"


And Jiyong swears if they didn't just had an emotional scene, he would've jump up and down he would careless if Chaerin thinks that he's a freak.

 

 

Chaerin then leads him toward her work room, through the main door though, not the one that connects with her bedroom.

"I don't know you play these instruments?" He says, pointing toward her keyboard and guitar.

"Well, I used to play, but I've never touch them, I've forgotten." She runs to take her note and pen, she's began writing. 


Let's not fall in love, we don't know each other very well yet
Actually, I'm a little scared, I'm sorry
Let's not make promises, you never know when tomorrow comes
But I really mean it when I say I like you


"I take back my words."

"What?"

"I said, I take back my words."

"What the f-" Her face is red by anger.

 


"Woah, hey- hey. I don't mean the ones that I confess about liking you. In fact, I don't know- that's not the point right now," he coaches down so that they're eye level, since she's sitting on a chair, "Lee Chaerin, CL, ChaeneL, I like you. I do. The words I'm taking is that I will never, ever disappear from your life. Well except when you personally ask me to, I can't say no." He touches her cheeks, "Like you said, I don't want to lose you too. I want to be by your side. We could change the world together. Even if you're changing to somewhat bad person, I won't leave you. Chaerin, you and me against the world."


"Hope it's not bad meaning bad, but bad meaning good." He laughs at this, "Bastard." She laughs, and he even more. "So you and me, G-Dragon and ChaeneL, we ride or die?"

"Definitely ride. But if we die, as long as you're down with me, I got no problem. You'll never bore me, I know it. And knowing you, you'll probably have savings and some place far away from here, just in case."


"I do, actually." They chuckle, "I could hide if I have to, but can you?"

"I'll be a James Bond if you need me to."

"But James Bond plays with woman." She challenges him, wanting to know his answer.

 

"I'll just be your Clyde, for you then, my Bonie. Oh, with Bond's skill." He eyes her notes then, adding:


Don't ask me anything
I can't give you an answer
We're so happy as we are right now

 

"Just the words to shut me up." She smiles.

"I know the other thing to shut you up pretty fast," he raises his eyebrows, teasing.

"Yah! You don't have anything better to do rather than tease me like this, huh?"

 

He adores her. So much his smile so wide almost reach his ears. "What would I do without you, Chaerin?"

She pretends to think a bit before saying, "A lot actually, you were doing fine when I met you. But I did give colors to your monochrome life."

 

"Yes, you do." 

 

 

+++++++++++++


Hiiiii!!!! 

Sorry for the late update:( school has started and since I'm in my senior year, it's pretty hectic. But I have written the next chapter as well;D

Anyway, I need an opinion, 

First, I wanted to end this story after I finished the 13th chapter (just for the sake of XIII HAHAHA) and IF you guys happened to (I wish!!) like and want to see more about this story, I will make a book two.

Or anything you want to suggest? Please leave a comment~ ❤️