T W E L V E

Please Don't Shoot Me For This (NEW)

Do you know what it feels like when your brain has woke up but your body hasn't? That's how Chaerin is feeling right now. She can think, yes, but to do things? No. It's not that she's lazy, but her body is unconscious. She can feel her pillow is a little harder than usual, the wind is so hard that she can hear it passes her ears, and the soft-fluffy blanket she usually rub, suddenly thin and smooth.

Her body work synergies with her brain, then. At last.

She's not sleeping on her bed. Something is unusual. 

Oh it's the couch, she remembers. But then, there isn't a single window in her living room.

Her brain finally cracks up open her eyes, slowly she opens them. Black. Rising-falling. She tries to look up but her head bumps with something dull, but the pain lingers. 


"Ow.." Two voices say at the same time.

She sits right up, then. Completely awake. 

Jiyong. Grunting on her bed while rubbing his chin.

"Ya! What kind of woman are you? A woman should do anything gracefully, especially when you're waking up. You should acting all cute like those in the movies."

She has hundreds of answer to that, instead, she just ask him another question, "How did I end up here? Why are you still here? And last, we didn't do..?" He holds a hand up to her.

"First, of course there's this one gentleman who's heart ache because a beautiful lady is sleeping on a couch while he got a king sized bed all for himself. Second, because it's lovely to see you asleep, you nor I can't feel any embarrassment while I do it." Oh no no, her heart is starting to do it again, "and no, we didn't. Why? You want to?" He smirks.


She smiles, trying to hold her laugh at his behavior and facial expression (funny x y) "You know, I'm supposed to be mad at you because you just insult me a few seconds ago."

"But you can't."

She rolls her eyes, "I hate you."

"No, no. You like me." Being an idol for years teaches him on how to behave 'rude' it was easy for him to say that, but inside, his blood is flowing so rushed it almost passed not giving away oxygen at some place.

"Shut up." She slaps his chest a little. "What time is it?" She search for her watch on her nightstand, 2 pm. "Nooooo.... I'm still sleepy." She grunts and falls back on her bed making Jiyong chuckle.

 

"Why? New scandal?" Again, she hasn't even touch her phone.

"No, I think I'm having a granny's soul now. I've sleep for many hours yet I'm still sleepy." She rolls to her side.

He pats her lower back, "Go outside, then. Go exercise, or shopping, or hanging out with your friends."

"Nu'uh. Better be a lazy pig." She reaches out for her laptop that's under her nightstand. She sits down, then, just wanting to do a quick check up on what's going on right now.

She scrolls through her mentions, still full of Jiyong and Kiko. 

 

Jiyong, who's beside her, hearing her sighs, peek at her laptop. A few of his so called fans are shaming Kiko, making him frown. Before he could react, Chaerin closes his eyes with her hands. "Don't mind them. They're teens, unstable emotions."

She searches for the good things his fans say, when she found them, she lets her hand falls on his shoulder. "See, matured ones are supporting you. No biggie." She smiles, even that she feels something different since her feeling is now different towards Jiyong. Maybe sadness.

 


Chaerin, too focused on protecting Jiyong's feelings, her own emotion let out too quickly she idn't realize it at first. But Jiyong does. "Hey, Chae, listen to me. Hey, hey, look at me." He says, positioning himself so that they're face to face. "I want you to know- no, I need you to remember that me and Kiko, we aren't a thing. But us, Chaerin, you and me, we are. I mean, we're slowly getting there, right? You want that right?" He says, looking right through her, way too deep she almost want to break the eye contact. But at the end, she nods. 


He smiles, "Good. We have the same goal then. I will talk to Kiko about us, and believe me, she will understand, trust me. And don't think too much about my feelings, think about yours as well. Remember that I don't want you to feel hurt, especially because of me. I don't know how I will treat myself if it happens."


Her hand reaches his cheek, it then plays with his hair and ear, "You know, I'm glad that you kidnap me yesterday. Now I know what it feels like to be loved and not pitied, to be experiencing on how to protect someone you love not just being the protected one, I will thank God every day from now on that he didn't let me gave up these past years. Because now I got you. You who I know that got my back, and heart for some matters." She stopped to laugh with him.


"Do you realize that you're using the word love, not just like there? Because you and I both know the difference from both words." She looks away. 

"It would sounds weird you know, like- feel liked, it doesn't sound special when I do feel special," he stops her and making her facing him again.

"Hey, don't get me wrong. I'm more than happy to hear that word coming out from your mouth."


She smiles while looking back at him. She then grabs his fingers and play with them. His fingers have been a distraction for her, she doesn't know why. "But you're really sure that Kiko wouldn't mind, of us being together, right?"

"She will be happy for us, Chae."

"Really?"

He smiles knowing that Chaerin is a loving person. She would never intended to hurt people, never. "I promise." She hugs him then, so sudden they both fell on her bed, making them laugh. 


She looks down at him, he looks up at her, waiting for her to do the next move. 

 

She trail kisses from his his forehead, between his eyebrows, nose, cheeks on both sides, top then bottom lips, chin, and back to his lips. And she remembers her laptop, she sits up and quickly close and put it back to its place. 

When she looks back at him, his face reflects all kind of impressive. "What?" It's now Jiyong who makes Chaerin falls on her back. He does what she did to him. But he goes down to her jawline, neck, collarbone, chest, abdomen, and back up again to face her.


"You smell so damn good it makes me crazy. You make me crazy. It's like I will just get drunk because a tiny piece of you." 

She shots a teasing smile, "Boo... I thought you called Dragon for a reason. But I simply tame you with one kiss."

"Chlorine kills, Chae."

"So you're saying I smell like bleach?" She scoffs.

"Why are you such a smartass?"

"I never lose" she sticks out her tongue at him and pushes him so he lands on his back beside her. "Byebye Jingyo, I'm going to take a bath." Before she's walking into the bathroom, she says, "Make yourself at home." And blows a kiss at him.

 


++++

 

A month. 

Full four weeks after them being separated because Jiyong is back becoming G-Dragon and his album is out. The full moon changes until it reaches its peak again, they meet just via FaceTime and it made Jiyong crazy, seeing her looking good each day even at times it's too early in the morning or too late at night until it almost reaches sunrise again. Or somewhere between that. Talking about important things like the songs that they composed together, or just silly things like the other one hasn't eaten yet and such.

And his relationship between him and Kiko? They've settled it down, like he said, she's happy for them, and Chaerin did apologize like she did to Jiyong because of the stalking thing.

 


As for today, after he finished his promotion on his album, Chaerin promises to give him a full day with him. Nothing can distract them. No work, no fans, no one, nothing.


'I'll be the girl outside the building, wearing a white and black cap while holding a sunflower. (Just outside of my car! kk)' -Chaerin

He laughs at her silly text. She's acting the man's role which he adores, meaning she doesn't expect anything from him, she could handle herself if she needs to.

'Omo! I'll be down in a minute!! (I promise you it would be a minute, maybe less. Count it after you read this, if I reach more than it, you can ask me to do anything ;D)' -Jiyong

 

There she is. Looking like a mother of nature with a little help from wind that makes her hair stays out of her face making Jiyong looks right at her beautiful face. She's wearing a thigh length oversized sweatshirt and a upper-knee length boots, looking so clean like she always does. (AN: their outfits were the ones in his inkigayo's Who You performance, where she surprised him that day)

She opens the door for him which makes them laugh, and quickly get in herself. "For you, congratulations on the perfect all kill, oppa!" After he receives her flowers, she kisses his cheek. Intended, though, because he catches her lips with his, making them share a passionate kiss that makes her cap falls. He pulls her to his lap so he could get a full access to seeing her.


"God. I miss you so much it almost hurts finally seeing you in real life." He hugs her very hard he almost cry if he didn't remember that today is all about him and her only.

"But we did it, oppa! We get through it all. You and I finally doing our duties and not just being a teenage love struck."


The both of them let go so they are face to face, "I'm glad for the positivity, Chae. But let's never do the LDR thingy again, no I won't. It's hard." 

Little chuckles are the only response he's getting, making him pout at her, "You don't miss me. Maybe you don't like me anymore."


Her hand reaches his ear, and plays with it. "Oohh, since when you can read people's mind?"

He shots up his eyes at her, "what?!"

She kisses him then, but he's not responding, "Yah! It turns out you who doesn't like me anymore." Still no response. 


She pecks his lips from time to time. No response. She tries to bite his ears, no effects. Put his hands on her bare thighs, still a poker face she's getting. One last move, she sits closer to his 'dragon' and blows hot air on his ear, and chuckles after hearing a grunt from him.


"I swear if you keep on doing that, we're getting nowhere Chae. You and me here in this freaking tiny car, all day."

"Then, why didn't you answer me?!"

"Because you haven't say the word I want you to say. And you're not denying when I say you don't like me anymore." 

"Why should be everything expressed with words? If I could just show you my proof, why should I bother, right?"

"You get a point there, little girl." He smiles, poking her nose.

"And the reason why I didn't deny it, was because it's true. I don't like you anymore, GDGDBABYBABY." She kisses him before he could react. "I love you, Kwon Jiyong." She says each word between their kiss.


His eyes go wide, he pushes her a bit, "Say it again?"

"I love you, oppa!" She says with the cutest voice he has ever heard his entire life.

 

Heated scene comes up then. Making the both of them realize their feelings are pure and mutual. No words needed when their own selves are the proof.


+++++++++++++


Soooooooo, hello again you~

I was intended to post this last week (on my bday HAHA) but I didn't know it wasn't sent, so sorry🙏🏼

And I know you all must've known about the rumors (or not rumors any longer, idk) about GD and Nana? That their pics together was on his private account? Just sharing, I honestly thought they were already close since their photo shoot together? They look cute together, anyway.

Skydragon is still my no 1, forever, I might add. Even they'll never be together, I ADORE the both of them, and seeing them together (collab) is what my dreams are made of. But if what CL/GD has been looking for on a soulmate didn't found in each other's, and they found it in someone else's, I cannot do anything about that right?

What I can do is just to support them, seeing them happy is what makes me happy, really. By them being happy, they could work and I can enjoy their work right?


Lastly, it's not because of the topic I talked about, but I've been having write's block for awhile also as I'm a senior, so I don't know if I'm going to update this story? (Except the one's I've wrote which like 1 and a half chapter?) I will try, though, if you guys really want to see what this story actually holds in the end (yes, I've actually written the script of what would be their last sentences in this story)


That's it for my ranting you guysss!! (If any of you actually give me your precious time just to read, kkk) hope I'll see positivity coming from y'all, 

 


Till the end,
Infiknights❤️