Sixteen

Turning The Sphere

 

2.3k


“Tomorrow is Monday,” he mumbles against the skin of her neck. “My first paper is on Wednesday.” His arms tighten around her, a palm stays rubbing her stomach. Sana watches him burying his face in her neck, breathing her skin, his eyes closing, through the mirror of his bathroom. Her toothbrush trembles in her hold. “I forgot entirely about the outside world. How do you make me do that?”

She swallows, trying her best to spread toothpaste on her toothbrush, without dropping both. He’s been so touchy since last night. So touchy, he actually broke his no-repeat rules with girls. He broke it three times until he finally let her get out of the bed this morning. The man is beast and at this state, Sana is probably his best match, because she still can’t get enough of him.

“By making you sick,” she answers.

He chuckles. And as she brushes her teeth, their eyes meet through the reflection. He pretends munching on her high hairbun and she gives him a frothy grin.

She must be blind not to notice the light of affection in his eyes as he starts to sway them together and begins kissing her head, eyes still fixed on her.

It’s something. Something that could be remarkable if it depends on her, but there’s this nagging feeling inside of her that keeps questioning, how much of him does she gets? They don’t talk about what this is, but she knows she doesn’t get all. As much as she can label, this is a bubble. She has severe feeling that the bubble is about to pop, once the reality kicks in.

And the other question, if he broke his rule with her—no repeat of one-night-stand, and she’s pretty sure, by concept, she’s not a one-night-stand—what does that make her?

She doesn’t question them. She spits and rinses. As she wipes with a face towel, she asks him, “Is there anyone home?” She might have heard some movement last night but it probably just her imagination.

“You’re only concern ‘bout that after you screamed my name like seventy times?”

She feels blood hitting her face in full force. “Someone is home?!” She shrieks.

“What makes you think someone isn’t home?”

And now the blood drains. “You said we’re not going to see other people for two days. I thought you kicked them out because we don’t want to see them.”

His face twitches in amusement. “Do I look like someone who would do that?”

“Yes.” He laughs and Sana is not done panicking. “Oh goat, why didn’t you tell me! They could’ve heard us doing . . . it.” And what if it’s Wonwoo? Wonwoo heard their moans, how is she going to face him after this?

Mingyu is still laughing. “Doing what? You mean HAVING ?” He says loudly the last two words, enough for it to echo vibratingly in the space of the bathroom. “ING?”

She elbows him. “You’re idiot.”

“No one is home, I believe they have their own girls . . . or boys to sort out.”

She would ask who is gay, but she’s fixed on his wording. ‘Their own girls . . .’ Does it mean she is his girl? She tries to hide her smile. “Are you going to let me pee?” She asks, wriggling a little in his embrace. “You know, without actually being in the same room and touching me?”

“Aww, would it be so bad?”

“You can’t watch me pee.”

“I actually don’t mind.”

I mind. Get out, you nasty ert.”

He pouts, reluctantly loosening his hold on her and walks to the door. “Three minutes, then I’ll come back.”

“Huh?” Sana asks dumbly.

He glances over his shoulder, and winks. “Do you think I would leave you alone long enough to let you shower without me? You innocent lamb.” Then he closes the door behind him.

Grunting, Sana quickly gets out of her clothes. Mingyu clearly knows her carnal petite by now and is having so much fun getting her all hot and bothered with his dirty freaky mouth.

She only takes less than two minutes to do her business and be ready before calling him back in.

She’s really playing with fire right now. But what can she say? This is a bubble. As long as it’s not bursting yet, she’ll take how much of him she can get.

And how much of him he’s giving her.

“There was one time you had black hair and red highlights. It was so hot but I hated you back then, so I kind of hated you more,” He confesses before he switches on the hair dryer and starts drying her hair.

They are sitting at the edge of the bed, her between his thighs and Sana closes her eyes, relishing the feel of being spoiled. A smile seems to be permanent at her lips by now.

Over the sound of the hair dryer, they start talking about random stuffs. About Nayeon—they plan to dig some deeds on her, about Thing and how she was obsessed with Mingyu for a while that once, she threw serious tantrum just because he left her to take a phone call and didn’t invite her to listen, and then about Hoshi and Sana tells Mingyu that she calls him Hockey in her head and Mingyu laughs saying it’s apt because the dude really does play hockey.

He’s done drying her hair and just combs it into the way he wants it. “I want to talk to you about something.”

She hums out of focus, actually feeling drowsy.

“I quit my job last Thursday. And I will start my new job the first Monday on the break.”

That wakes her up. “Will you tell me about it?”

“I’m telling you now.” He brushes a lock to the side of the shoulder. “It’s at my grandfather’s lawfirm.”

She knew it had to do something with his family. She knew his grandfather has a lawfirm because Mingyu once told her about how his mother refused to work there and find a job somewhere else. “What will you do there?”

“Something, anything, even everything. I don’t know.” He puts away his comb, envelops her in an embrace and buries his nose into her neck. “You smell like a man. And it’s quite disturbing, considering you’re pregnant with my baby.”

“This is how you smell like. I like it.”

“Yeah?” He kisses her jaw. “Anyway, it pays a lot more than bartending. I kind of hope it doesn’t pay me that much, because, you know, nepotism. But well, I only want the best for our Banana, so . . .” He shrugs, and as Sana turns a little towards him, he looks a little embarrassed.

“It’s okay, sweetie. Is it temporary? Will you wear suit to work?”

“Is that your kink?” At the bats of her lashes, he laughs. “No, I’m just office boy at best. But my pops did want me to work there someday. Run the finance or something.”

“I see.” She stares at the space in front of her for a while. Her fingers absentmindedly playing with his. And then she asks. “Would you be mad if I tell you, I think I might get a job too?”

She feels him stilling. “I told you, I don’t want you to work.”

She rolls her eyes. “It’s just a desk job. The most I can do is probably picking up the phone receiver.”

His jaw unhinges, she can hear it. “Where is this place?”

“It’s a tattoo parlor near my home.”

“Tattoo parlor.” He sounds unsure. “Sana . . .”

Sana sighs. She gets up to walk around, just to get away from him. “Well, I’m not asking for your permission. I want to work, so I will. We’re a team, Mingyu.” She sits her at the edge of his desk, facing him, standing her ground.

“And that’s why I work, you pregnant. You can’t do both.”

She glowers at him. Why are they suddenly arguing? “I’m pregnant, not invalid.”

“I know. But I just want the best for my baby. You eat wrong, it affected her. You were sick like a dog few days ago and it affected her. If what it takes is for you to just sit and relax for her to be healthy, you can bet that’s exactly what I want you to do.”

“You make it sounds like I don’t care about my baby. I care, I love and that’s exactly why I want to work. I want the best for him, too.”

“First of all, the best for him, is by keeping him healthy. And for that, you shouldn’t be too tired, too stress or anything. I can’t risk that, and I’m hoping you won’t too. Can you consider that?”

She looks away. In a way, he’s right. But why does it feel he slashes through her heart?

He cares about their baby.

In fact, she thinks that’s the only thing he cares about. One day, once she no longer carries his baby, it’s easy to assume she will no longer in his priority, in his care, in his list. And that hurts.

Of course she wants him to love their baby with everything he has . . . but what about her, then? Would there be anything left for her?

Is that selfish? To feel like she’s competing with her own baby?

“Come here.” He sighs.

She looks up at him, and he probably sees the hurt, because his eyes soften and he nods, his arms welcoming for her to come to him. And she does. Because that’s what she is now--pathetic. She would take whatever he gives her, no matter how little.

His hands automatically slide to her waist, pulling her in for a hug. He buries his face in her abdomen, nuzzling her bump. “I’m sorry,” he says.

Her deft fingers pluck tenderly at the hair atop of his head. “You’re right, though.”

“I know I’m right.”

“Then, why are you apologizing?”

“I don’t want to fight with you.”

And when he says that, willing to put down his ego just to make sure they’re good, she unwillingly gives him another piece of her heart, her soul.

So soon, he will seize all of her and there’s no way for her to take it back.

And isn’t that dangerous? A minute ago, she’s not sure if in the future she will get anything left of him for her, but at this point, she’s pretty much giving him her everything.

“One time, we fought head to toe. I don’t even remember what it was about. All I remember was the moment you turned away and I caught a whiff of your perfume. Smelled so good it kind of drove me crazy for days. I went to this perfume section at this girly store, and sniffed every ing perfume just to find out the scent. I couldn’t. Give me a piece of mind, and tell me what it was.”

She smiles, highlighting a keyword on her book. “It’s a lotion. Vanilla and raspberry.”

“Oh, damn. No wonder I couldn’t find it.”

She doesn’t know how it happen, but hours passed without them tearing clothes off each other. They lay on the bed—she has her head on his tight stomach, a book on her lap. He’s been studying nothing but her.

“I also remember I got a stupid hard-on once, when you wore an off-shoulder top. You have really pretty shoulders, if that makes sense.”

“I’m really trying to study here, Mingyu. Unlike you, I’m kind of dumb.”

“You’ve been on that page for about half an hour, baby. Is this pretty little head of yours even absorbing anything?”

“But my first paper is on Tuesday,” she cries out. “Stop talking to me.” She starts mumbling the words and Mingyu completely ignores her effort to be at least half as smart as him.

His finger taps on her moving lips. And then pinching lightly. “Like a little heart, your mouth. Would you put on red lipstick then blot it on canvas for me?”

“DUE TO THE DIVISION FOCUSING ON PARTICULAR PRODUCT, THERE IS GREATER EFFICIENCY,” she reads out loud to block him.

It’s only making things more fun for him. “Red lips, so much hair, this silky smooth skin, the shoulders . . .” His finger makes a trail through the length of her arm, “perfect curves, my baby in the tummy . . . and everything . . . Minatozaki Sana.” He’s breathing hard and exhales, “God help me.”

“Mingyu.”

“Sana.”

“Stop.”

“I can’t.”

When she turns her head to look at him, she doesn’t find eyes. All she found is fondness . . . affection . . . love . . . or she’s too over in the head on this.

She closes her book, and crawls on top of him. She needs his fix now. Now—for her to be sure. For her to feel the love. For her to feel wanted. Just this time, it will be just her.

No one else.

Until their baby arrives, for now it will be just her.

“I can’t stop wanting you. What do I do?” he whispers, sounding almost like he’s begging to the highest power he believes in.

“Don’t do anything, please,” she pleads before she goes down and kisses him. The softest kiss on the lips. The loveliest.

He tenses below her for few seconds before producing a low growl and what meant to be an innocent kiss turns hot far too quickly.

This is them. Sana and Mingyu. They were never about water. Or earth. Or air. From the very start, they are fire. Fire and fire caused a big, big flame. One that will be hardly to put out. Which is her theory of why she can’t stop wanting him too.

As they meet skin to skin, limb to limb, breath to breath, and like every part of her body needing to make a contact with him, she forgets one thing.

That a double fire caused a flame so big . . . it’s always ended up with destruction.

 


 

 

a/n Hellooo!

I'm sorryyyyy for a very late update. I'm very busy. I dont have time for myself, to even smack moisturizer on my face lol (I'm very fat and ugly now guys), i dont have time to reply to comment (But I WILL, i promise!), i dont even have time to log in. 

This chapter is short, and it supposed to be longer than this but i have to cut because i dont have time to edit the other half. So, just another lovey-dovey chapter for u bcs i'm sorry for being late lol.

CNY is coming! I hope i will find time in between the holiday to catch up to all of u, to read fanfic (AVES if you're reading this, i'm sorryyy about the fic you wrote me um..last year. I WILL READ IT LATER I'M SORRY!) 

Also ....... I'm engaged! Lol. Managed to sneak a weekend for that.

and also Happy birthday to my baby Son Naeun yesterdayyy! I dont write u anymore but i love u all the same! 

 

Thanks for reading! Pleaseee dont give up on me yet!