EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT!

Tattoo.

Hi Fellow My Days! <3 

After a full year, yes literally a year I completed Tattoo on August 12, 2017, I return to you with such exciting news!

Upon completing Tattoo. I received comments of support and wishes of future work, all which continue to push me to get over this writing block which I think, with this announcment, will go away soon! 

But amongst those comments I received one in particular from a Webtoon artist whose art continues to amaze me - seriously, I text her like every day in awe. LOL

With this webtoon artist, MasterTru or mizusora here on AFF, after a year of planning and drafting and lots of hard work on MasterTru's part, I am so incredibly excited and happy to announce that Tattoo now has a Webtoon!

In collaboration with MasterTru who has become a good friend of mine, we bring to you

Tattoo. the webtoon!

 

Please click any of the images above to be directed to the Webtoon!

It is the same storyline, just change in character names and maybe slight differences. I'm so happy we get to see this story visualized, thank you to MasterTru for the amount of work and faith in this story.

I ask that you guys please give this Webtoon the same support - if not, even more than the support given as I was writing this story.

This project is very time consuming so please comment, subscribe, like! Do everything to show MasterTru that her hard work isn't being ignored or wasted! 

Thank you so much, once again, for loving this story - and I hope you love it in another art form. MasterTru's art style is amazing, so please comment on the direct Webtoon!! 

Love you guys so much, My Days! I'm so excited to see the future episodes come out - please, please, please comment and support the Webtoon! Just like you guys got this to 300+ comments, I hope the Webtoon has the same interaction and activity.

I hope you guys are as excited as I am! 

I'll probably continue writing soon, but until then, goodbye My Days!

Huge thank you to the support you guys gave Tattoo, without your support MasterTru and I would've never found each other.

Let's support MasterTru in this project! <3