Chapter 6

I'm Sorry, I Love You

[Wonwoo place]

"Hey hyung can I ask you something? It has something to do with my personal life"Wonwoo asks his cousin who he was really close to.

"Sure, let's go to your room to talk." His cousin Jonghyun(JR NUEST) reply. Both of them stood and made their way towards Wonwoo room "So...."Jong Hyun said. 

Wonwoo stares down at his bedroom floor nervously and then began in an in quiet tone"Yeah... So do you remember Mingyu? The guy that I told you about before?"Wonwoo said.

"Oh yeah...So what about him?" said Jonghyun. "Did you confess to him?"Jonghyun curiously ask. 

"Hyung...I'm not gay,"Wonwoo said.

"Then what is it?"Jonghyun sighed in frustration.

Wonwoo continues to stares at the floor without saying anything to Jonghyun.

"Earth to Wonwoo" pinching Wonwoo cheeks "do you really want to talk about it or not?"

Wonwoo took a deep breath to try to calm himself down and then said to his cousin," Hyung I feel like Mingyu is avoiding me, we don't talk, play or do anything that we used to do."Wonwoo sigh. 

"Explain it to me more, like how do you know that he's purposely avoiding you?"Jonghyun trying to confront Wonwoo. 

"Well usually he will call my name before opening the door to my house when he arrives and after that, we will have dinner together, but suddenly everything changed..." Wonwon chock out trying to stop his tears from falling but then continue."When his class finishes early he'll hang out with Seungcheol and others until midnight."

"When did you started to notice that Mingyu was avoiding you?"Jonghyun said.

"I am not sure"Wonwoo reply."But when I ask him something he will reply to me coldly. Hyung do you think that I did something wrong for him to avoid me like this?"Wonwon said in a sad tone.

"Well, do you remember if you made him mad or something?"

"I am not sure," He said with uncertainty" and also, why does my heart beats faster when I with him or when I'm thinking about him? Am I going crazy hyung? "Wonwoo panic.

Huh, So this kid doesn't know that he's in love with Wonwoo what a helpless case, Jonghyun thought and snicker to himself. "Dude your not crazy"Jonghyun laughed "Do you really want to know why your feeling this?".

Wonwoo nodded "Yes, I do."

Wait that be too easy Jonghyun thought "Hmm, you know what? I'm not gonna tell you the answer. Try figure it out why your heartbeat moving so fast when you with Mingyu by yourself."Jong Hyun said while walking out of Wonwoo room, leaving Wonwoo alone.

[Mingyu and other members]

When music class ended, all of them hang out under a tree near a lake while eating their lunch and waiting for their next class to start which was dance class and they needed a lot of energy before it started since it takes 4 hours for the class its self to end.

"Mingyu where are you going to?"Seungkwan asks when he saw Mingyu stand up.

"Cafe, why do you ask?"Mingyu ask.

" No reason, and oh if you're going to the cafe can you get me something?" Pleaded Seungkwan

"Sure what do you want?" Mingyu laughed

"Can you buy me a burger" Seungkwan handed Mingyu some money.

"Sure anyone else wants something from the cafeteria?"Mingyu asks the other.

"Buy me grape juice."Jihoon also handing Mingyu some money.

"Hyung can I go with you?"Chan said.

"Sure let's go" Mingyu put his arm around Chan's shoulder and walk to the cafeteria with Chan.

While Chan and Mingyu went to the cafe, The others continue to talk among themselves making sure to stay civilized as possible. All of them didn't like getting attention from other people but what can they do since all of them are good looking also they not that bad at sport, music, and dancing.Sometimes because of their good looking, they always receive some love letter from their secret admirer.

Not long after that Mingyu and Chan approach them.

"Seungkwan here's your burger and for Jihoon hyung your grape juice."Mingyu gave Seungkwan and Jihoon the food that they order.

"Thanks, Mingyu,"Jihoon said.

"Thanks, Mingyu,"Seungkwan said"

"Your welcome,"Mingyu smile.

"Did you guys finish learning the new dance yet?"Jun asks while eating his sandwich.

"Yeah, a little"Seokmin said.

"Nope,"Jeonghan said while cleaning Minghao mouth with a tissue.

"I don't even know what type of dance was doing,"Seungcheol said while helping cleaning Jihoon hair that was full of dry leaves

"That because you always sleep during dance class,"Jisoo said with angry tone.

"Then why didn't you guys wake me up?"Seungcheol asks with dissatisfied tone.

"Seungcheol we tried to but you just won't wake up even Sir Livi attempted to try and wake you up," Seungkwan said while eating his burger.

"Waking you up is just waste of our time," Hansol said.

"You even make weird sounds when your sleeping," Sooyoung added.

"Yeah it really disturb us during class," Jun said and looking at Seungcheol accusingly.

"What kinds of sound do I make?"Seungcheol ask.

"You know that kind of sound," Jeonghan said and blush

"Did you ever make that kind of sounds with Jihoon hyung?"Minghao whispers to Seungcheol.

He turns his head towards Minghao speechless while Jihoon is clueless to what Seungcheol and Minghao whisper about.

"I am sleepy," Soonyoung suddenly said rubbing his eye.

"Okay let's play card so we can live up the atmosphere" Seokmin suggest

"Shall we?"Jun asks Seungkwan who was next to him.

"Sure why not"Seungkwan smile

"Did you bring playing cards?"Jisoo asks Seokmin.

"Yeah I brought it, I also brought pop-up pirate,"Seokmin reply

"Oh, I wanna play pop-up pirate! "Seungcheol said."Anyone wants to join me?"Seungcheol said.

"I want to play cards,"Chan said.

"I gonna join Seungcheol play pop-up pirates,"Jisoo said.

"Since I don't really know how to play the card I'll play pop-up pirate with Seungcheol ,"Minghao said.

"Me too, I wanna join Seungcheol,"Hansol said

"Count me in,"Soonyoung said.

"Count me in too," Mingyu said.

"So that means the rest will play the cards," Jun said.

Jihoon and the others played cards while the rest had finished play pop-up pirate and was deciding the punishment for Soonyoung who lost the game.

"Okay, so we dare you to drink 2 big sizes of mineral water," Seungcheol smirk and pointed at the two big bottles of water next to him

"The hell?" Soonyoung eyes were as round as saucers when he saw how big the bottles were how was he going to finish it all 

"Dude where did you get that from?"Hansol asks in a curious tone.

"I get that from Sir Liv," Seungcheol explain

"Whatever" Hansol shrugged then turn his attention towards Sooyoung and cheer him on "Come on Soonyoung you can do it, man" patting his back but Soonyoung was shaking in fear imagining himself drinking all of that water and what it will do to his bladder. 

"Looks like Seungcheol and Hansol love to bully Soonyoung"Jisoo whisper toward Minghao while watching the two tease Soonyoung.

"Yeah, they do" Minghao laugh.

Mingyu saw the look of fear in Soonyoung eyes and decide to do the punishment with him"How about I join Soonyoung do the punishment?".

"Sure Mingyu, and instead of seeing if Soonyoung can drink all of that water by himself will see who could finish it faster," said Jun

"Okay on your mark, gets set and go!" Seungcheol shouted excitedly.

Mingyu and Soonyoung began drinking the 2 big sizes of the mineral bottle, but before both of them could finish the second set of mineral water, Soonyoung and Mingyu ran to the toilet. The water spill on the grass while Mingyu and Soonyoung ran to the toilet. Seungcheol and other member laughing and Jihoon group didn't know what happened to those two.

"What up with those two?"Jihoon ask.

"Those two was doing a competing against each other," Seokmin said.

"What type competition?"Jun asks.

"Who could drink the fastest," Seungkwan said

"They end up drinking half of the water, though,"Minghao said.

"So who won?"Jeonghan asks laughing.

"No one won,"Jisoo ask.

"Lame," Jihoon said with straight face.

"Wah I feel so relieved" Mingyu rub his stomach walking toward the other without Soonyoung.

They continue to joke around and talking until Soonyoung ran toward them.

"What happened to you?"Seungcheol asks with concern.

"Did you get chased by a ghost?"Jeonghan ask

"No, it was much worse than that, I had overheard Seolhyun and her friend talking about Wonwoo,"Soon Young said in a serious tone making the others worried.

EDIT BY BERLINE

[SORRY FOR THE LATE CHAPTER :) HAVE A GREAT DAY ]