Chapter 4

I'm Sorry, I Love You

flashback

Mingyu and Seungcheol stay at the library from 11 in the morning until evening.Actually, Mingyu doesn't want to stay but Seungcheol wants him to stay with him for studies.He can't do anything because Seungcheol always helps him when he needs help so he just follows Seungcheol.Those two study until Seungcheol brake the silence.

"Mingyu let's go jogging tomorrow morning"Seungcheol wiggle his eyebrows while making a cute face.

"Where?"Mingyu raise his eyebrow

"Like usual.Han river"Seungcheol packing his things on the table after study for the upcoming exam.

"Hmm fine.Who going to join us?"Mingyu yawn.

"Jihoon, Jeonghan, Jisoo, Soon Young and Seokmin.Dino and Jun haven't confirmed yet.Myungho, Vernon, and Seungkwan cannot go because of assignment.And your babe, I haven't asked him yet.Can you ask him for me?"Seungcheol blinking like a puppy that wants to be feed.

Mingyu blushing hearing Seungcheol calling Wonwoo his 'babe'."Shh."Mingyu slap Seungcheol arm softly.

"You ask Wonwoo okay?"Seungcheol shows him his thumb up.

"Yeah yeah"Mingyu looking at Seungcheol packing his things.

-SKIP-

"Hyung I'm home!"Mingyu yell as soon as he gets into his and wonwoo house.

"I'm in the bathroom!.Showering.You want to join"Wonwoo yell and laughing sound at the end.

Mingyu blush for the second time and smiling alone.This time his face change to tomato color.He tries to keep calm but Wonwoo jokes still playing in his mind.Mingyu end up walk into his room before Wonwoo sees him blushing and keep his cool action.

"Eyy Shut up and continue your showering," Mingyu yell and put all of his things in the room.

Mingyu takes out his phone from pocket and plays while walking out from the room.At the same time, Wonwoo finishes showering.He covers his lower part with a towel and walks to the room while drying his hair with another towel.When Mingyu walk out from his room and Wonwoo want to get into the room Both of them bump each other, fall down and accidentally kiss.Mingyu on the top of Wonwoo while Wonwoo is down top of Mingyu.Those two stare at each other for 2 minutes and realize that they are kissing.

"H-Hyung i-I'm sorry"Mingyu sit down quickly.

"I'm also sorry."Wonwoo still blushing same goes to Mingyu.

"I should not play phone while walking"Mingyu nervous.

"I also should not cover my eye with a towel while walking."Wonwoo said."I'm using the room first."Wonwoo added.

"Uhm hyung?"Mingyu call.

"Yes?"-Wonwoo

"Seungcheol hyung ask if you want to join us jogging tomorrow morning?"Mingyu try not to stammering

"Uhm I don't think I can go.I need to finish the assignment with Seolhyun."Wonwoo said

"Ohh okay then."Mingyu grabs his phone from the floor.

As Wonwoo gets into the room he touches his chest and still feels his heart beat so fast.

"What kind of feeling is this?"Wonwoo whisper In his heart. 

End Flashback

"Why is Wonwoo hyung not going?"Chan asks while jogging between Soon Young and Seokmin.

"He needs to finish his assignment."Jihoon reply.

"Guys lets stop here.Let's just walk okay"Seungcheol order.

 "Yes sir"-all

They walk around the Han river while talking and laughing at Chan who steps on dog poop.Seungkwan and Seokmin are making all of them laughing by re-react their fighting game that they always do during high school.Suddenly Jeonghan stop as he sees Jihoon stop.Jeonghan looks at what Jihoon see until he did not even blink.Once Jeonghan sees what Jihoon see he even did not blink like Jihoon.Two of them want to confirm the guy that they see is either Wonwoo or someone else is kissing under the tree with the girl that same tall as him.They think if Mingyu sees this it might break Mingyu heart.

While all of then still laughing at Seungkwan and Seokmin jokes, Soon Young and Jun realize that Jeonghan and Jihoon suddenly stop walking with them.Soon Young and Jun let the other know that Jeonghan and Jihoon stop walking.All of them look at what Jihoon and Jeonghan see.They spot a couple kissing under the tree.The guy that kissing under the tree is Wonwoo and Seolhyun.Mingyu can feel watery in his eye and he also feels hurt seeing the kissing scene.Seungcheol is patting Mingyu back to make him calm then he hugs Seungcheol.

"It's okay Mingyu.You still have us"Seungcheol comforting Mingyu with patting his back.

"Thank you hyung"Mingyu reply with sad tone still hug Seungcheol.

 "So this is your assignment?"Mingyu whisper In his heart

 

-Sorry for the late chapters🙇🙇🙇-