Chapter 3

I'm Sorry, I Love You

When 5 of them are about to eat, Mingyu looking at his ex, Seolhyun is entering the cafeteria with Wonwoo laughing at each other.

"Mingyu-ah is not that Seolhyun with Wonwoo?"Seungcheol whisper to Mingyu.Only Seungcheol, Jihoon, Jeonghan and Seokmin know about Seolhyun is Mingyu ex.

"Shut be quite.Pretend that you don't know her at all."Mingyu tries to control his a anger and sadness.

"They walk toward us"Seungcheol panic and slap Mingyu arm nonstop.

"Act normal"Mingyu calm himself and stop Seungcheol hand from slapping his arm.

"Hey, guy hello Mingyu"Wonwoo pat Mingyu shoulder.

"Hey, Wonwoo"Soon young greet.

"Ey Wonwoo" Minghao wave.

"Sup" Jun raise his eyebrow.

"H-hello" Seungcheol force himself to smile at Seolhyun and Wonwoo.

"Hmm" Mingyu starts to eating his food since he a bit hungry.

"Umm guys meet my senior, Seolhyun" Wonwoo introduce Seolhyun to his friends.

"Hey, I'm Seolhyun nice to meet you guys"Seolhyun smile.

"Ohh Seolhyun is the same age as you Seungcheol hyung,"Wonwoo said.

"Huh?What?What happen?"Seungcheol kinda blurs because he is busy eating his lunch.

"Nothing" Wonwoo give his straight face to Seungcheol who busy eating.

"Umm Wonwoo I will lunch with my friend"Seolhyun pat Wonwoo arm as he sees Mingyu.

"Ohh okay"Wonwoo nodded

"No one invited you to lunch with us," Mingyu said to try to hold his anger when he remembered what Seolhyun had done to him a few years ago.

"Mingyu!"Wonwoo yell.

"I lost my appetite seeing your face"Mingyu get up from his sit.Before he walks away, Mingyu glance at Seolhyun.

"I'm sorry about Mingyu action"Wonwoo bow a few times.

"It's okay.It's not your fault"Seolhyun put her hair behind her ear."I going now"Seolhyun leave Wonwoo with his friend.

Seungcheol, Jun, Minghao and Soon Young giving Wonwoo a smirk face

"What?"-Wonwoo 

"Who is it?"-Seungcheol

"Like I told you just now she is my senior"-Wonwoo.

"Eyy you like her"Soon Young smirk.

"No"-Wonwoo.

"Admit it that you like her already"Jun smirk.

"No, I'm not"Wonwoo defense.

"Yeah sure"Minghao also smirk.

"Fine.Yes, i admin that I love her okay?.But I haven't confessed it yet"Wonwoo admin it.

"Okay" Seungcheol continues eating but the same time he is worried about Mingyu."I hope Mingyu is okay"Seungcheol whisper in his heart

The same time too, Jihoon and the other come to the cafeteria and greet them after finishing their paper.

"Where is Mingyu?"Jihoon ask.

"Don't know.He probably at home now."Jun guess.

"He should treat me today"Seokmin angry.

"Chill.Oh yeah, where are Vernon and Seungkwan.I haven't see Vernon after he finishes doing his paper?"Jihoon ask.

"Dating~"Minghao said.

"No fun"Jihoon give a straight face.

After 3 hours talking non stop Wonwoo suddenly stand up.

"I going home now bye"Wonwoo clean up his thing before going home.

"Bye" All of them in unison.

-At Dorm-

"Mingyu I'm home"-Wonwoo.

But there is no sight of Mingyu.Then Wonwoo went to their room.He spots Mingyu is sleeping in his own bed.Wonwoo pat Mingyu hair.He feels sorry for yelling at Mingyu.Night, Wonwoo made Mingyu favorite food, curry.Mingyu wakes up as he smells Curry coming from the kitchen.He sees Wonwoo is making Curry.

"You awake?"Wonwoo looking at Mingyu who still half a sleep.

"Hmm."Mingyu walk to the bathroom before dinner.As he done brushing his teeth and washing his face he walks to the dining table and sits down.

"Here you go I made you your favorite food."-Wonwoo.

"Thank you"-Mingyu.

"Mingyu-ah" Wonwoo call.

"Hmm" Mingyu looking at Wonwoo face.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you"Wonwoo apologize.

"It's okay.I'm sorry for being rude."Mingyu apologizes too.

"Let's eat"Wonwoo smile.

"Hmm" Mingyu shook.

"How does my curry taste?Is it tasty?"Wonwoo, ask as he sees Mingyu eat.

"Not bad but your potato is un-cook," Mingyu complain.

"I just follow the recipe in the book that you bought last 2 weeks," Wonwoo said.

"Oh, that book is not true.I forget to throw it away."Mingyu said.

"No wonder my cooking taste so weird."Wonwoo laugh.

 "It's okay you can still learn it from me,"Mingyu said.

"Okay."-Wonwoo