Chapter 10

I'm Sorry, I Love You

Note:-Chan,Jisoo and Jeonghan is living together

As soon as they had finished eating,all of them except for Jeonghan,Jisoo and Chan decides to go back to their own dorm since some of them have classes tomorrow some don't have but Chan prevented them from going home.Before the three of them moving to the new place,they sleep in one room.Now as they moved to a new place which is the place that they stay right now,the maknae feel lonely and bored since he got his own room.While jeonghan and Jisoo are sharing one room.

"Kids,me and Jisoo going to buy some snack at 7Eleven.If anything happen call us."Jeonghan said as he finished fix his shoes.

"Bye guys and please do not make any mess in this house"Jisoo warned before he going.

"What should we do?"Seokmin asked as he sits beside his boyfriend's Soon Young.

"Let's play monopoly," Chan suggests while taking out the monopoly.

While playing monopoly suddenly Minghao and Soon Young yawn.

"Is my baobao sleepy?"Jun asked while Minghao hair.

"Let's go home, guys.It already late."Seungcheol said rubbing Jihoon cheek who already fall asleep on his lap."Baby wake up dear.We go home now"Seungcheol added.

"Uwahh" Jihoon yawn.

"Hyung can't you guys sleep here for tonight?"Chan asked making a pout on his face so his hyung will fall with his cute pout and sleep over at Jihan dorm.

"Sorry Chan but we ha-" Jihoon tried to rejected Chan request but Chan cut his sentence.

"Please just this one."Chan said and make his sad expression toward the olders."Can you?"Chan added looking at them and hoping the olders will sleep with him at Jihan dorm tonight.

"Channie,some of us have class tomorrow to attend and you also need to attend orientation in the morning."Jun said while Chan head.

"But i...miss to have sleep over with you guys," Chan said.

"Chan are you perhaps....lonely? when Jeonghan and Jisoo are not around you?."Seungcheol asks since he also the older among them.

Chan looks down at the floor and nodding as Seungcheol ask.To Chan, Seungcheol and Jun is the one who he respects a lot other then Jisoo and Jeonghan.

Before Seungcheol said anything he Chan head."Let's just sleep here for tonight hmm" Seungcheol added and grab Jihoon hand while giving Jihoon his dimple smile.

"Alright let's sleep here for tonight,"Jihoon said smiling and Chan back.

"Yeayyy love you Jihoon hyung"Chan hugged Jihoon back.

"Hey kid do not forget that Jihoon is mine."Seungcheol said while point at Jihoon.While Jihoon just blush like a tomato as he heard what Seungcheol said  about him to the maknae.

"Fine."Chan said and giving Seungcheol straight face."But I love you too."Chan added, making the 3 of them a group hug.

"Okay the problem has been solving, so than night guys goodbye maknae-ya."Soon Young wave childishly while giving Chan a blow kiss.

"That is what we call relationship goals"Seungkwan wipe his fake tear and making proud face like how every mom expression when their children is getting married."Okay bye bye"Seungkwan added

"Wait where did you guys think you guys are going?"Jihoon asked with scary voice.

The other 8 guys can feel dark aura behind them watching them slowly pull off their shoes and close the door.

"You just say 'We' and not added 'All'."Seokmin said, already used to Jihoon scary aura.

"Didn't I said 'We' clearly."Jihoon giving the 8 boys his death glare.

No one dares to brake the silence.Finally Mingyu the one who kill the silence

"Fine all of us sleep here for tonight."Mingyu doesn't want to hear any argument.

"Chill guys, don't fight,"Wonwoo said and stand between Seokmin and Jihoon.

"Nah we are fine right Jihoon,"Seokmin said and wiggle his eyebrows.

"Yes, Seokmin-ahh"Jihoon smile while rolled his eye.

"Then i will be inform Jeonghan and Jisoo hyung that we will be having sleep over tonight."Vernon said and took out his phone.When he almost press Jeonghan number he realise then he forgot to refill his credit."Ohh I forgot that i don't have any credit left."He turn to Seungkwan."Babe can i use your phone?"He asked his boyfriend.

"Sure."Seungkwan took out his phone and give his phone to Vernon.

"Thanks babe," Vernon said and quickly kiss Seungkwan cheek before other member notice.While the rest is talking with each other about some random stuff.

Vernon dial Jeonghan number, after 4 rings Jeonghan finally pick up his phone.

"Hello Seungkwan, whats wrong?"Jeonghan approach and asked the younger.

"Hello hyung it's not Seungkwan.It's me, Vernon."Vernon said and smiling.

"Ohh Vernon."Jeonghan nodded and continue."Why did you call me?"Jeonghan asked.

"Wait, where are you and Jisoo hyung right now?"Vernon ask curiously after he heard people are talking loudly.

"Well we are in front of 24hours store to buy some things but then there are a group of granny suddenly approach us and talk with us non-stop.Both of us can't left them,if we do it call disrespect"Jeonghan  said while yawn.

"Just tell them that you need to go now because...umm...Oh, you have class tomorrow morning."Vernon said giving an idea how to escape from granny chit-chat.

"Well Hansolie~~mom never teach you lying but...mom will try using the method so why did you call?"Jeonghan said while smirking.

"Yeah yeah...Oh, i almost forgot.We just want to tell you that all of us going to sleep over at your house."Vernon said.

"Ohh that great.You guys can take the things to sleep at Chan room.And pillow take at my room,inside the closest.Jeonghan said."Please don't let Seokmin and Soon Young to have the pillow fight again like last time."Jeonghan added he remembered that after having the pillow fight the feather inside the pillow spread out.

"Okay hyung don't worry I won't let Seokmin and Soon Young have pillow fight tonight," Vernon said."Well, we will be waiting for you guys.Bye hyung."Vernon added before hung up the call.

"Okay."Jeonghan said before he hung up

As Vernon hung up he sit beside his Boo who talking about some girl try to flirt on Vernon.Vernon give back the phone to Seungkwan and start listening to Seungkwan complain.He know what Seungkwan is talking about.All he can do is laughing at his jealous boyfriend and pinch his cheek until he whine.

"Ow, it's hurt"Seungkwan whined.

Before Seungkwan going to say anything, Vernon kisses his boyfriend cheek where he just pinches just now."This is why I love you so much."Vernon hugs Seungkwan waist.

"Aishh what's wrong with you"Seungkwan try to control his smile but he can't and rubbed his nose.

"what's wrong with this two?"Jihoon asks and gives then a disgusting look.

"I don't know and I don't wanna to know but this child in front me need to protect from VerKwan scene."Jun said covering Chan eye from VerKwan moment

After a few minute,Jeonghan and Jisoo come back home.They brought many snack from 24hours store.

"Hyung  where did you get all the snack from?"Minghao ask as he saw more than plastic bag full with snack.

"Well, it a very long story,"Jisoo said and put the plastic bag on the floor.

"Yeah its a very long long story"Jeonghan sigh.

 

Sorry for the late updateeeeee love you.Sorry for gramma mistake also.