Chapter 18

I'm Sorry, I Love You

Wonwoo wake up when he feels someone is shaking his body to wake him up.When he opens his eyes, he surprised that Jihoon who on top of him is the one who wakes him up instead of other members.He then looks at the clock surprised to see its already 8 in the morning.Jihoon is now already crawling down from Wonwoo.

"Finally you awake.Do you know I have been waking you up since 7.30 but you did not even move.I thought you collapse, I almost call the ambulance."Jihoon explains sitting down on the bean bag chair.

"Sorry sorry.It just that I'm too tired because of cleaning this entire house."Wonwoo said while checking his phone in case Mingyu got call him back but instead of Mingyu, he receives a text from his mom saying that today Cheif Jung will pick him up and bring him to Anyang.Suddenly his phone rang, Cheif Jung name appeared on his phone screen.Wonwoo looks at Jihoon face who is looking confused.He answers the call but before he could say anything Chief Jung is already talking.

"Good Morning Young Master Jeon.Did Mrs. Jeon has called you saying that you are going to Anyang today with me?"Cheif Jung ask

"Yes, mom did saying that I will be going to Anyang today.But why?"Wonwoo, ask.

"I'm not really sure.But have you done packing?I on my way to your house now.I will be there in 20 minutes."Cheif Jung said.

"Yes, I have.O-Ohh okay," Wonwoo said before hanging up."Jihoon I will talk to you later.I'm going to take a shower first.Umm Jihoon please help me charge my phone first."Wonwoo said and rushing taking his towel and quickly enter the bathroom, did not hear what Jihoon yelling. 

After taking a quick shower he surprised seeing Seungcheol and Jihoon are playing the PlayStation at his house but it's not for him to care in this situation because Cheif Jung will be arriving in another minute.He quickly put his shirt and jeans on before Cheif Jung arrive while he is still putting on his sock he hears someone knock on the door.Wonwoo, ask Seungcheol to open the door.He quickly pulls his luggage and carries a bag pack on the other hands outside.Wonwoo give his luggage and bag pack to Cheif Jung to put inside the car first while he is explaining the whole stuff to Jihoon and Seungcheol.

"I think I need to go now bye guys," Wonwoo said and take his phone and his wallet before going out from his house.He leaves another spare key to Jihoon for them to lock the house after done playing.

"Look like your plan been ruin by Wonwoo parent," Seungcheol said after Wonwoo leaving them.

"No, I don't think so.Well, he goes to Anyang but earlier than us and we are also going to Anyang but in the afternoon."Jihoon said and texting the other to get ready before going to the Train station and about Wonwoo going to Anyang earlier.

-SKIP-

Now Wonwoo and Cheif Jung have arrived they just need to wait for the car to pick them up at the Anyang Train Station.While they were waiting suddenly a guy wearing long jacket black color approach Cheif Jung.Both of them talk for a while until the car arrives, they said goodbye to each other and separate.

"Who was that?"Wonwoo ask as soon as Cheif Jung sits beside him.

"Ohh that is Cheif Min it was Cheif of Kim Jung Min family."Cheif Jung explains.He pulls out his phone to contact Mr. Jeon as Wonwoo finish talking.Soon Mr.Jeon pick up the call."Good Morning Mr. Jeon.I'm with Young Master Wonwoo now where should we go next?....Ohh okay...Sure Mr.Jeon."Cheif Jung ends the call and asks the driver to go to the Jeon Villa before going to looking for a suit.Soon enough they arrive at the Jeon Villa, putting their luggage at there and rest for a while.

-

"Why did Wonwoo go earlier than us?"Jeonghan asks as soon as they finally found their sit on the train.

"Well, he said that his mom asks him to go to the Anyang for attending an event or a party.I don't really remember since he is in rush."Seungcheol explain.

"Ohh.Chan did you brought the food that I buy last night?"Jeonghan asks Chan who sits in front of him.

"Yes, do you want it?"Chan asks and looks at Jeonghan who sitting on the back with Jisoo.

"No need.I worried that you forgot to bring it along."Jeonghan said.

"Hyung which hotel are we going to stay?"Seungkwan asks and pokes Seungcheol neck making the older jump lightly.Seungkwan just giggles at Seungcheol reaction.

"I told you my neck is damn sensitive."Seungcheol said ready to hit Seungkwan."What do you want?"Seungcheol asks after Seungkwan apologize.

"Hotel we are going to stay?"Seungkwan ask.

"I'm not sure about that.Mingyu the one who will prepare for all of it.He said he will look for a good hotel also he said that Cheif Min will be the one who picks us later."Seungcheol explain.

Once they arrive at Anyang, a guy who wears a black suit approach them after he bows.

"Hello, you must be Mingyu's friend."He said."I'm Cheif Min.I'm sure Mingyu told you that I'm the one who going to pick up you guys as soon as you guys arrive.Well, welcome to Anyang."Cheif Min smile and lead them the way to the car that has been prepared.

Cheif Min signal a few guys to put their luggage inside the car while Cheif Min letting Mingyu's friend get into the car.The car started moving no one is talking except the sound of the radio.At first, they see a few big building and small building then suddenly all the building disappear and they can only see that they are surrounded by thousands of tree.The road that the driver use is full of the tree almost like they in a jungle.

"May I ask where are we going now?"Jihoon asks without fear.

"We almost arrive at the Kim Mansion.Young Master Mingyu ask me to bring you guys there."Cheif Min explain.All of them feel relief when heard that they are going to Kim Mansion instead of abandoned place."We finally here."Cheif Min said and open the door as they arrive at Kim Mansion.

"GUYSS!!!!"Mingyu yell as he sees all of them at the door.He quickly jumping around while smiling like a puppy.All of them hug in a circle jumping around and laughing.

"Mingyu I know that you miss them so much but bring them inside first its hot outside.Cheif Kim, please bring their luggage inside the guest room."A gorgeous middle age women approach them and order Cheif Kim all of them stop hugging and follow the women."Kids come inside."She added.

"Mom this is my friend," Mingyu said as soon as they arrived in a big living room."This is Chan, Jihoon hyung, Cheol hyung....."Mingyu introduce all of them to his mom who just smiling at his son behavior.The rest also bow at Mingyu's mom with a smile."Guys this is my mom.Mrs.Kim."

"Look like Mingyu has a lot of friends," Mrs.Kim said."Well, we have a lot of guest room in our house so feel free to use it.Oh, Mingyu your father and I won't be eating dinner here because one of his friends that he invited is here with his family.Kids make your self at home okay.If you need anything just ask."Mrs.Kim said while smiling before he leaves the living room and went to her room to take a nap.

"Mingyu I thought that you will book a room hotel for us,"Seokmin said.

"Yes but my dad would allow you guys to stay at Hotel but they suggest that you all should stay here instead of staying at the hotel.They worry if anything happens to you guys."Mingyu explain."Now, let's go choose your room."Mingyu leads the way to each of the guest room.

All of them choose the guest room except for Chan since he will be staying inside Samuel room.Samuel keeps on begging Chan to stay in his room finally Chan accept it.Mingyu giving the other tour of his house since they might be lost if they don't know the way in the house.After the tour, they just hang out with Mingyu in his room.They talk about some random thing happened to them after Mingyu goes to Anyang.Seungcheol talk about how a girl tries to flirt with his Jihoon and the other talking about how they meet each other in the past.How Jun and Minghao actually already engaged before going to Seoul.

"Damn why didn't you two tell us about this?"Seungkwan gaps dramatically still surprise at the same time.

"Well, it's just engaged not married yet chill.But soon after we graduate."Minghao said while drinking his cola.

"So that's mean you lie to us that you going to bring Jun to meet your family?"Soon Young ask while fanning himself after knowing that Jun and Minghao are already engaged.

"Does any of us know about this.Like already know?"Seokmin ask.

"Um yes one of you guys know about this," Jun said in low voice.

"WHO?"Seokmin, Seungkwan and Soon Young yell in unison.Suddenly this three sing and dance to Who by performance unit.The other just laugh at those three.

"Umm Its Wonwoo.He knows about our engagement because he was there seeing us engaged.His grandad and Minghao grandad were a best friend since they in college.At the same time, Wonwoo and his brother went to China to visit their grandparent there."Jun explains to all of them.

"No wonder the 3 of you look so close."Soon Young said while nodded his eye half closes.

Suddenly someone is knocking on the door, Mingyu father shows up with a smile on his faces.All of them stand and bow Mingyu's father

"Guys meet my dad.Dad this is my friend Jisoo hyung, Seungkwan, Vernon, Chan...."Mingyu introduces his friend to his father one by one

"Karma karma"Jun whisper to Minghao who stand beside him.

"Where is 'him'?"Mr.Kim whisper at Mingyu who already red when his father mentions 'him'.

"He's not here,"Mingyu whisper back at his father who looking at Mingyu friend one by one.

"Aww, Mingyu you didn't tell me that you have a cute friend here."Mr.Kim said walking toward where Jihoon stands and pinch his cheek."Wow, your skin so soft what did you use.You look so cute I wish you are one of my sons."Mr.Kim pout."So cute call me papa.Hmm, papa....say papa" Mr.Kim ask Jihoon to call him papa.

Then Mrs.Kim bragged into the room and pinch his husband."Didn't I tell you not to disturb Mingyu and his friend."Mrs. Kim said.

"But honey looks at him he looks so cute.Can I keep him?"Mr.Kim pat Jihoon head.Jihoon can only smile and hold his anger since Mr.Kim are Mingyu father.Also, his parent teaches him manners to respect elders. 

"No, you can't keep him.Now let go before we late."Mrs. Kim said with a firm tone."I'm sorry Jihoon and kids.Please don't mind this old man."Mrs. Kim added before she drags Mr. Kim out form the room before he makes another trouble for Jihoon 

"Jihoon hyung you okay?"Chan asks worried that Jihoon would be angry.

"I'm sorry hyung, our father is really a childish person.Even Mingyu hyung and I can't control him.Don't really mind him."Samuel said feeling embarrassed at his father attitude.

"This is why I don't let Dad see Jihoon or Jihoon picture.I'm sorry hyung," Mingyu said while facepalming and dramatically sigh.

"It's okay it's not a big deal don't be sorry," Jihoon said."Don't be so dramatic."Jihoon hit Mingyu back

"Why don't we go eat?I know a few nice place around here.Let's go."Jun said to try to change the topic and hungry at the same time.

"You just want to eat right?"Minghao slap Jun tummy.

"Okay let's go.Ming Tour starts from now!!"Mingyu yells and orders them to dress comfortably since they going to eat out.

All of them follow Mingyu get inside a big car that Cheif Min use when he picks up the rest at Train Station.They went to eat at the place where Jun recommend after done eating they went from store to another store around the town.Once they have done shopping around they head back to Kim Mansion and prepared for sleeping.

-

Still on the same day

Then evening, Cheif Jung and Wonwoo finally looking for a suit.Wonwoo just follows what Cheif Jung ask him to do since he too lazy to ask.After done buying the suit both of them went to a fancy restaurant since his parent is day meeting with someone.He finally finds his parent and decided to sit in between his dad and his brother.

"Wonwoo finally you come."Mr.Jeon hug his son.Wonwoo just smile

"Mr.Kim this is second child Jeon Wonwoo."Mr.Jung introduce his son to Mr.Kim

"Hello, Mr.Kim I'm Jeon Wonwoo second son of Jeon family."Wonwoo introduces himself to Mr.Kim and bow.

"Oh-Oh Hello Wonwoo.I'm Kim Ming Jun" Mr.Kim introduce himself to Wonwoo while smiling."It's good that both of your children are here.My child can't come today because he is becoming a tour guide for his friend who coming here from Seoul." 

"Haha, Its okay Mr.Kim we all can meet your children tomorrow," Mr.Jeon said and took a sip of his wine.

"Oh yes.Please come to the party tomorrow Wonwoo.I would love to introduce you to my son.Now shall we enjoy our food now."Mr.Kim said as he sees Wonwoo accept his invitation.

All of them enjoy the food that been serve in front of them.Wonwoo only talking to his brother since his mom is talking to Mr.Kim wife while his dad is talking with Mr.Kim about the businesses.After Wonwoo and his brother finish eating, both of them excuse themselves to go to the toilet since the room that they book is cold.They make their own businesses in the toilet.

"I really can't hold my pee.I thought I will pee in the room."Wonwoo brother said as done.

"Eww, you sound so disgusting."Wonwoo laughs while washing his hand.He feels his phone is vibrating, he just ignores it until he heard loud gaps."Now, what happened to you?"Wonwoo ask as he looks at his brother still look so surprised.

"Hana noona is going to be here tomorrow."Wonwoo brother explain and look at Wonwoo with a terrified expression."Hyung should we share bedroom tonight?"

"Yeah, let share room for tonight.We need to take all the spare key to our room.Let tell Cheif Jung to collect our spare key so Noona won't disturb us."Wonwoo agrees.

Both of them really terrified whenever their older sister is coming back from the UK for businesses.It's not like they hate her but she is shopping person.Whenever she back from the UK, Wonwoo and his brother will be a slave for bringing the shopping bag around for her.Her sister can go shopping from morning until evening without rest.

Both of them decided to go back to the room and playing some games on their phone while waiting for their parent to finish talking about businesses.Soon enough they finally going back to Jeon Villa, Wonwoo start to pack all of his things and transfer to his brother room.Before they go to sleep, Cheif Jung gives them the spare key and went to sleep

"Hyung you already lock the door?"Wonwoo brother ask and looking at him.

"Yes don't worry I even lock the window.Now let go to sleep.Hyuk does not fart while sleeping."Wonwwarnsarn and slap Hyuk before going to sleep.

Next morning both of them wake up after they heard a loud voice from downstairs.Wonwoo and Hyuk quickly sit straight and look at each other.Suddenly they heard someone is knocking on their door and saying 'my cute brother your sister is here' they know whose voice is it and decided to stay silent.Once again they heard a harsh knock on the door this time they heard their sister is talking to Cheif Jung to bring her the spare key and heard Cheif Jung said 'I'm sorry Miss Hana but the spare key is gone.No one know where is the spare key.'.Wonwoo and his brother heard a loud whine and a harsh footstep going downstairs.After that, they heard Chief Jung saying that 'Miss Hana is gone'.

"Wow, that was close.I think my heart stop beating a while just now when I heard Hana noona voice."Hyuk said relief at the same time as his sister is gone.

"Me too.I going to take a shower first.Do not go outside while I still shower."Wonwoo warns before entering the bathroom.

After Wonwoo finish took a bath, he wakes Hyuk who went to sleep while waiting for his brother to finish showering.Now Hyuk is awake he quickly gets his towel with his eye still close suddenly he bumped into the bathroom door and quickly enters the bathroom.After 20 minutes, Hyuk done shower and surprise seeing his brother is sleeping again, he let him sleep while he put on his cloth.Soon enough, Hyuk wakes his brother up to have breakfast together with him.While waiting for Wonwoo, Hyuk walk toward the window and see his sister is getting inside the car with a few man in black suit.

"That's mean she won't be here until evening."Hyuk said."Hyung have you done? I'm hungry!!"Hyuk whines and looks at his brother who still fixes his hair.

"Wait.It's not like the food will run away.I'm done."Wonwoo said and closing the bathroom door."Lets go.I'm sure Cheif Jung is waiting for us."Wonwoo added.

Wonwoo and Hyuk went downstairs to have some breakfast with their family except for their sister who already gone shopping.They take their seat and eat what the maid cook for them.Once they have done, both of them just relax at in the living room while watching Suicide Squad that Hyuk borrow from his friend at school.They enjoy watching the movie until Mr.Jeon call them.

"Do you want to follow me and your mom to buy some gift for Kim family?"Mr.Kim ask while sitting between Wonwoo and Hyuk.

"No its okay I just want to stay home for today.I'm too lazy to outside,"Wonwoo said, his eyes still focus on Suicide Squad movie same goes to Hyuk

"Where did you two get this lazy attitude from.Well since both of you just want to stay home so I think we are be going now.Bye son"Mr.Jeon said and slapping Wonwoo and Hyuk's thighs softly.

"Bye boys.Do not make any trouble okay."Mrs. Jeon warn and kiss Wonwoo and Hyuk's cheek before following his husband.

Both of them nodded and continue watching Suicide Squad.Wonwoo then went to his room to take his charger and arrange his things.Wonwoo smile when he sees Mingyu's book, he then quickly pulls out his phone from his pocket and calls Cheif Jung.

"Hello, Young Master Wonwoo do you need anything?"Cheif Jung asks as he answers Wonwoo calls.

"Hello umm, Cheif Jung can you help me looking for someone.His name is Kim Mingyu.I need the information as soon as possible."Wonwoo said.

"Sure I will work on it after I get back."Cheif Jung said before he hanging up on Wonwoo calls.

"Thanks, a lot Cheif Jung,"Wonwoo said and hang up on Cheif Jung.

-SKIP-

"Hyung we are going to that shop okay.Wait for us for a bit."Seungkwan said to Mingyu and pull Chan hand to get with him to the shop.

"Okay, we will be waiting here okay?"Mingyu said and see Seungkwan already run to the shop that he point with Chan.

"Mom what did you buy?"Samuel asks when his mom exit the beauty shop.

"I'm just buying a body soap for me.It has a great smell you know."Mrs.Kim said ."Jeonghan you need to try this soap it can make your skin soft."Mrs.Kim added 

While Seungkwan and Chan situation.

"Hyung why are you buying a lot of this junk food?"Chan asks when he sees Seungkwan throw another cracker into the basket that he carries.

"Well the food that I bought last time already finish yesterday," Seungkwan said while choosing another snack.

"Wow, I never thought that I live with a bunch of monsters," Chan said and get a slap on his back by Seungkwan.

"Are you calling me fat?You small dinosaur" Seungkwan mock back to Chan with his diva look.

"The hell I did not even say 'F.A.T" word for your information."Chan defends himself.

"But-but ahh never mind.Chan, don't you want any snack.I will pay the snack for you this time to forgive me.Hmm?"Seungkwan said and pinch Chan cheek when Chan smile at him.

Chan and Seungkwan headed to the counter to pay for the snack then he realizes that his wallet is with Vernon and Chan can only pay half of the snack.They discuss it with the cashier then suddenly a pretty middle age women kindly pay them for the whole snack for both of them include the food that she bought.After paying, Seungkwan and Chan thanking the women and quickly goes to join the other.

"Mrs.Jeon" Mrs. Kim approach.

"Mrs.Kim.Ohh what a coincidence."Mrs.Jeon said and hug Mrs. Kim.

"Haha yeah, I'm bringing my son's friend shopping since this is their first time here," Mrs.Kim said and walk toward Mingyu friend with Mrs.Jeon."Kids this is Mrs.Jeon, Mrs. Jeon this is my son Samuel and Mingyu and other are Mingyu's friend."Mrs.Kim introduce her son and Mingyu's friend to Mrs.Jeon.All of them bow and smile widely towards Mrs. Jeon.

"Hello."Mrs. Jeon said smile gently at them.

"Umm Mrs. Jeon thank you for paying the snack for me and Chan just now," Seungkwan said shyly at Mrs.Jeon.

"Welcome, It's not a big deal."Mrs. Jeon smile and pat Seungkwan head softly."I need to go now I'm sure Woohyuk is waiting for me.See you tonight Mrs.Kim and you guys too."Mrs.Jeon bowing and went to his husband.

"She looks so pretty," Samuel said while his eye still follows Mrs. Jeon move.

"Yes, she is.Her daughter is also pretty like her but his son looks like their dad has a sharp eye.Now let's go, kids, we need to be home before the party started."Mrs. Kim said and lead them the way.

As soon as they reach to Kim mansion, all of them went to Mingyu room to hang out since his room is bigger than a guest room.Seungkwan brings along the snack that he brought just now to Mingyu room.The maid serves them with Cola drink and a few Fruits Juice.

"Mingyu thanks for having us here."Jeonghan thanking Mingyu since they stay at Mingyu house instead of a hotel.

"No worries.Also, I'm bored when Samuel got his friend here but I don't so why not let you guys stay here.We also have a lot of guest room."Mingyu said not wanting his friend to feel sorry.

"So what are we watching?.Horror?Romance?Crime or what?"Seungcheol asks while looking at Jisoo who still choose a movie.

"I'm not sure.What genre do you guys want to watch?I brought a lot of Horror and Comedy movie.Ohh also anime movie."Jisoo wiggles his eyebrow while showing each of the movies that he brought from his house.

"What horror story do you have?Do you have Evil Dead movie or Make me shudder the Thailand movie that just releases last month?."Jihoon asks and went closer to see the movie since it's with Jisoo.

"Is it the make me shudder the one that Horror and comedy?"Jisoo asks and looking for the movie."I think I brought that last week since my classmate keeps on saying the movie is good.Hah found it."Jisoo shows Jihoon Make Me Shudder movie and smile happily when he found it.

"Yeay!!.You guys should watch this movie.It's really good.It's not that scary since its horror comedy."Jihoon said looking at Soon Young, Seungkwan, Chan, and Mingyu who already grab their pillow."Don't worry this movie are funny."Jihoon added and crawl back to Seungcheol.

Jisoo play Make Me shudder the first and the second volume.They having fun watching the movie until Mrs.Kim knock on their door and let herself in.

"Kids its already 6.32 why are not you guys ready yet?The guest will be coming around 7.00."Mrs.Kim said while looking at his son room that messy.

"Sorry mom we are watching the movie and forgot about the party," Mingyu said apologize toward his mom same goes to the other.

"We are sorry Mrs.Kim we will get ready as soon as possible," Seokmin said.

"It's okay Seokmin.Now go and get ready before the party started."Mrs.Kim said before get out from the room and went to his room.

All of them get back to their own room and prepared for the party.As they done putting on their black suit, all of them went down together, now it's already 7.45 that means the guest already arrive.Their appearance makes the guest look at them like a prince who walking down looking for a princess.Some of the guest whispering and some of them are trying to talk to one of them.Since a lot of people inside the mansion, Mingyu decided to play at the flower garden where

"Babe, you alright?"Seungcheol asks while shaking Jihoon body who almost lost his soul for fighting against the girl who tries to take him away.

"Yeah, I'm alright."Jihoon gets back to his sense and fixes his coat that mess up just now."Haa I feel comfortable now.Now I can breathe peacefully.Cheol comes with me for a second."Jihoon said and pull Seungcheol's hand.

"Bye have fun,"Soon Young said while waving at the lovebird who already walk away from them."Don't make any silly things there."Soon Young yell.

Seungcheol and Jihoon situation.

"Why are we doing here?You know the bed is more comfortable than here."Seungcheol said with shy tone and blush on his face when thinks about having Jihoon with him on the bed together.

"What the hell you really a guy.Do you know the last time we having ?I can't walk like almost a week because of your ing ."Jihoon said in a calm tone and texting someone.

"Ouch, that hurt..."Seungcheol eye still follows Jihoon movement."Who are you texting?"Seungcheol giving Jihoon a back hug, his arm on Jihoon waist and he kiss Jihoon neck gently.Seungcheol sees the text, Jihoon is texting with Wonwoo about Mingyu.He then let go of Jihoon and sit down on the grass and playing Zombie game while waiting for Jihoon to finish texting Wonwoo.

Soon enough, Jihoon sits beside Seungcheol who still focus on his game."Babe whats wrong?"Jihoon asks and plays with Seungcheol bang.

"No nothing wrong.Are you done talking with Wonwoo?"Seungcheol asks and kisses Jihoon's forehead."What did you text Wonwoo?"

"I ask him has he found Mingyu or not.Then he replies that he can't find him yet since he going to follow his family to a party but he will ask someone to find Mingyu."Jihoon explain

"Ohh.You really concern at those two relationships."Seungcheol pats his boyfriend's head." let's go join the other."Seungcheol said and hold Jihoon hand.Jihoon just humming but happy at the same time.

-

"I heard that you two try to hide from me."Hana smirk while putting his arm around Wonwoo and Hyuk who already panic.

"Mom, dad please save us from this evil"Wonwoo and Hyuk whisper not wanted Hana to listen.

Mrs.Jeon look at his two sons looking so pale around their sister."Hana don't bully your brother."Mrs said.

Hana and Mrs. Jeon talking about something while Hyuk and Wonwoo ready to run away from their Evil Sister.Wonwoo and Hyuk escape from Hana's arm by running in a different direction.Those two manage to escape but Hana still can see them running and decided to catch one of them.Wonwoo walk a bit then he sees Hana is not far from him so he runs and runs until he bumps into someone.Wonwoo looks at the person that he bumps and surprisingly it was Mingyu.Wonwoo heard that Hana is calling him 'Jeon Wonwoo'.

"Mingyu I know I'm wrong but I need a place to hide faster," Wonwoo said hoping that Mingyu would help him.Mingyu grab Wonwoo hand and went to the backyard where there a big pool full of the bubble."Thank you Mingyu you save me."Wonwoo said in between his panting after running away from Hana."Mingyu here"Wonwoo give Mingyu a small notebook.

1)You're the one that I stay up all night thinking about, coming up with cute things that I wish could happen.

2)Love is.....Me+You=Us

3)You are the cure of my loneliness.You are the reason of my happiness.

4)Love is not how much you say 'I love you,' but how much you can prove that it's true

5)You are my happiness

6)I just realize how much I miss you after you gone

7)I feel like you'll appear, so I'm wait aimlessly for you.

8)I'd want to go back in time and change it but I can't.

9)If I could, have just one night, to be with you, and make it right.

14)I know how jerk am I to you but can you give me a chance?

15)Not knowing what to text back not wanting the conversation to end.

"H-Hyung d-did you read the book?Umm the-the hard book?The Min plus Woo equal Minwoo?"Mingyu ask didn't expect Wonwoo would found and read the book.

"What if I said yes would you mad at me?"Wonwoo, ask while staring Mingyu eyes.

"N-Not really"Mingyu looking away from Wonwoo eye that keeps on staring his eyes.

"Mingyu look at me would you?"Wonwoo said and his hand holds Mingyu chin."I want to say sorry for everything that I had done to you last few week.I really really sorry.I'm sorry for not letting you explain, I'm sorry for making you cry, I'm sorry for punch you until you cough lot blood.I'm sorry for abandon you.I'm sorry for not care about you after I date Seolhyun.I'm sorry for not knowing your feeling for me .I'm sorry for not visit you when you are in the hospital.I'm really so sorry.Even a word can't express how sorry I am to you.I'm truly sorry for my words and actions.I'm sorry for not believe in you."Wonwoo said look away from Mingyu eyes."If you want to punch me or say mean things to me I will gladly hear and accept it.Even if you start to hate me I will try my best you make you fall in love with me once again.I will do anything for you."Wonwoo closes his eye ready to hear means word and receive a punch from Mingyu.

"Would you really do anything for me?"Mingyu smirk as Wonwoo open his eyes and nodded quickly."What if I ask you to jump off a cliff?Or drowning yourself will you do it?"Mingyu touch Wonwoo's jaw gently.Wonwoo closes his face once again as Mingyu face is an inch away from his face.He can feel Mingyu's hot breath at his nose.Mingyu let go of Wonwoo, take out his pen from his pocket and write something on the small notebook.He gives the book to Wonwoo and let him read.

 16)Don't be afraid to start over.It's a chance to built something Better this time.

"You forgive me?"Wonwoo asks feeling nervous and confused at the same time.

"What do you think?"Mingyu asks teasing Wonwoo who still looking so nervous."Why are you always looking so confused?Can you stop that?Yes, i forgive you but in 1 condition.You said you want to make up with me right?"Mingyu said while crosses his arm.As Wonwoo nodded he continue."You.Stay here for a few day and try to make up with me.Stay here in my mansion and sleep with me in a bed."Mingyu said with flirt tone.

"Sure as you wish my Princes," Wonwoo said.He willing to do anything for Mingyu as long as Mingyu forgive him.

"H-Hyung a-are you perhaps a ert?I'm just joking about sleeping with me in 1 bed."MIngyu whine and distance himself from Wonwoo.

"Who the hell are you calling me a ert.You are the one who started it but I thought you were serious just now"Wonwoo scratch his head and still confused at Mingyu wishes."But I'm sure want to sleep with you in a bed."Wonwoo said without thinking.

"H-Hyung?What happened to you?"Mingyu ask and look at Wonwoo with a weird expression.

"I'm just craving for your attention and your love towards me,"Wonwoo said out of blue."I guess we are okay.Are you guys having fun watching us?"Wonwoo ask and look at the bushes

"What are you talking about?"Mingyu ask and follow Wonwoo eyes toward the bushes.Mingyu is about to ask then the rest come out from their hiding."The hell you guys were there all this moment?"Mingyu ask while looking at them.

"Ohh I forgot to mention that Wonwoo has a sharp ear and eyes since he studies material art," Jun said as he comes out behind the tree

"WHAT SINCE WHEN DID HE STUDIES MATERIAL ART?"All of them ask in Unison.

 

Happy reading thanks for Subscribe, comment, and Vote Hopipsyche, LilStar810, krunkk98, NamHaNa, 17lovejeon,C_Hana and ABobana:) Sorry if this story is not what you expected.