Chapter 12

I'm Sorry, I Love You

Cafe (Wonwoo and Seolhyun)

Wonwoo decided to meet with Seolhyun at the cafe that he and Mingyu or other member used to go whenever they want to hang out or just playing around.Wonwoo came early to the cafe and order his coffee before Seolhyun come, he chooses to seat in the middle of the cafe shop.He shook by Seolhyun greeting since he daydreams a little about he used to go there with .

"Hi, sorry I'm late"Seolhyun kiss Wonwoo cheek making Wonwoo surprise with his jaw drop.

"Hey, are you okay?You look so surprise."Seolhyun giggles while looking at Wonwoo surprise expression."Couple always do that to each other honey"Seolhyun wink at him and rub her hand to his hand.

"Ohh really.I guess I need to get used to it."Wonwoo smile.

The waiter comes and brings the coffee that Wonwoo just order a few moment ago.

"Wonwoo hyung where is Mingyu hyung?I thought you always come here with him?Tell him that I miss him so much"The waiter ask while giving the coffee that Wonwoo order just now.

"Ohh I think he still at Jeonghan house.We sleep over at Jeonghan house last night."Wonwoo explain."I will tell him that and thanks for the coffee Samuel."Wonwoo added

"No problem hyung.Umm Ma'am can I have your order."Samuel gives his attention to the girl that sits in front of Seolhyun.

"No its okay I don't drink coffee,"Seolhyun said with arrogant tone 

"Okay enjoy your day."Sameul said before leaving those two alone.", Gold digger" Samuel whispered underneath his breath.He keeps on mumbling while his eye still looking at Seolhyun

"You know that kid?"Seolhyun asks as Samuel disappear from their table.

"Yeah, his is Mingyu's younger brother.Kim Samuel."Wonwoo said and taste the coffee that he bought.

"No wonder he looks so familiar,"Seolhyun whispered underneath her breath.

"Did you said something just now"Wonwoo ask.

"No no hehe."

"Ohh Noona, here I bought you a gift."Wonwoo handed the gift that he bought from his hometown.

"Aww thanks, Wonu"Seolhyun said,"So how was your sister's wedding?"

"It's great.I got to talk to my cousin and played with my nephew."Wonwoo said as he takes a sip of his coffee.

"Ohh you have a nephew?"Seolhyun asks while smiling."How old is he?"Seolhyun exclaim.She loves kids so much.

"Yes.It was my first sister's son.He is 4 years old.Perhaps do you want to see his picture?"He asks hoping she would love to see it.

"Sure I would love to."Seolhyun moving her seat from in front of Wonwoo to beside him.

"Here."Wonwoo give his phone to Seolhyun as he opens his gallery and shows her his nephew videos and pictures."She looks so excited.She reminds me of......M-Mingyu"Wonwoo said in his heart while staring at Seolhyun face.

"He so cute,"Seolhyun said while tapping on Wonwoo shoulder lightly."He kinda looks like a girl"

"Yes, he is.Ohh a bit.We get that a lot."-Wonwoo.

"I think his smile he took it from you.When he smiles he really looks like you when you smile."Seolhyun said in an excited tone.

Then both of them suddenly laughing.

"Wow, this is my first time talking to a guy excitedly.Hmm, whats wrong with my heart?I can feel my heart beat so fast."Seolhyun said in her heart while bitting her bottom lips."What will happen if I fall for this guy instead of making revenge"Seolhyun look at wonwoo face and giving him a smile.

They don't realize that someone is watching them.

"So where are we going later?"Wonwoo ask.

"Hmm how about we go to the amusement park?I got 2 free tickets from my friend."Seolhyun said 

"Wooo sure let's go."

Meanwhile (Jun,Mingyu, and Jisoo situation)

"Mingyu are you okay you seem lost?"Jisoo asks as he looks at the youngest who daydream.

"Mingyu?"Jun tap Mingyu shoulder lightly to have his attention.

"Huh what?Is something wrong?"Mingyu asks as he gives his attention toward Jun and Jisoo who gave him a strange look.

"Whats wrong with you?you seem daydream just now."Jun said

"Do you have any problem?If you have, you can share it with us"Jisoo who always concern about  the youngest

"Ahh, I'm sorry its nothing.Really."Mingyu said giving his hyung a big smile.

"If you have any problem tell us okey.We all are here for you."Jisoo said messing with Mingyu hair.

"Hyunggg"Mingyu whined and fixed his hair

"So how?did you tell Jeonghan yet?"Jun asks as he receives his Cappuccino from the waiter.

"Yeah, I did.Thank you for Mingyu's idea I tell him without getting kick out from the house."Jisoo said.

"I'm sure Jeonghan hyung is crying last night,"Mingyu said while taking a sip of Americano.

"No wonder he looks so pale last night."-Jun.

"I feel bad leaving him behind."-Jisoo

"It's okay hyung.All of us will take care of Jeonghan hyung."-Mingyu

"You know Jeonghan, he will cry for like every night and said I'm okay don't worry, so much,"Jisoo said concern about Jeonghan imitate him at the same time.

"Yeah, we know."Jun and Mingyu in unison while sighing.

2 month had passes,Wonwoo and Seolhyun getting closer and closer day by day.Mingyu getting lonely whenever Wonwoo going hang out with Seolhyun.Wonwoo has changed, he always comes back home late, whenever the rest invited Wonwoo to hang out he always refuses.Wonwoo did not spend his time with Mingyu or even anymore.Jeonghan keeps clingy with Jisoo after Jisoo told him that he going back to LA soon.There's one time when Mingyu was sick,Wonwoo left Mingyu alone at home while he goes to Seolhyun party.That incident makes Jihoon and Soon Young wanted to kill Wonwoo for leaving a sick guy with them.

"Mingyu I'm going to Seolhyun house now.Behave well if you going to Seungcheol and Jihoon house.Do not play the PlayStation to long."Wonwoo yells since Mingyu is still taking a bath since he wakes up.

"Yeah go till you forget about me,"Mingyu said with a low voice and lead on the cold wall as he heard the door close.

-SKIP-

After Wonwoo left the house,Mingyu gets out from the bathroom and folded a few of his cloth neatly.He put all the cloth into his bag before going to Seungcheol house to sleep over.Every time Wonwoo goes to Seolhyun house, he will stay over until the next day.

"Hyung I'm here to play the PlayStation"Mingyu knock on Seungcheol door as he arrives at Seungcheol house.

It takes 20 minutes for Seungcheol to open the door for him.Seungcheol looks like a mess when he opens the door.His hair is messy, his cloth half of it are not button up.Seungcheol fixed his jeans zip as he opens the door.Seungcheol let Mingyu get inside to his house before he could escape,Mingyu already ask the question that he really wanted to avoid.

"Hyung..did..you just making out with Jihoon hyung."Mingyu ask out of blue.Seungcheol turn around not wanting to face Mingyu since he knows what did he just do with Jihoon.

"U-Um..."Seungcheol clears his throat and about to say something then Jihoon saves his life once again."Thank god"Seungcheol whisper underneath his breath."Ohh Ming I already clean the guest room for you.You can go and take a rest first before we play the PlayStation."Seungcheol said before he leaves Mingyu alone in the living room.

"Okay,"Mingyu said and walk toward the guest room.

Mingyu unpacks all of his things and put it in the wardrobe.He changes into a comfortable cloth that he brought from his house and lay down on the soft mattress while listening to Ed Sheeran song Perfect (I love this song so much XD).The song always makes him feel calm.He keeps replay and replays the song until someone is knocking on his door.He let the person who knocked on his door just now come in.It was Jihoon who just finished showering with his hair still not fully drying.

"Have you eaten?"Jihoon asks while drying his hair with a towel."If not come and join us.Seungcheol is going to order Chicken and Pizza for us while playing games later."Jihoon added.

"Okay, I will'Mingyu smile before Jihoon walks out of the room.

Jihoon, Seungcheol and Mingyu hangout together at living room eating Chicken and Pizza while playing PlayStation.Seungcheol stops playing during the evening because he felt dizzy and decided to leave Jihoon playing with Mingyu and went to shopping alone to buys some groceries.While Mingyu and Jihoon decided to stop playing when Seungcheol returned from groceries shop with 9 other kids(JiHan,JunHao,SoonSeok,Verkwan, and Chan).Jihoon and Mingyu surprise with seeing all of their members is here.

"What the hell?"-Jihoon

"Wait why are you guys bringing bag here?"Mingyu ask as he looks at them bringing bag pack at JiCheol house.

"Seungcheol I need explanation."Jihoon fixes his gaze toward Seungcheol.

"Well....w-while I was doing some groceries suddenly all of them pop up from no way.Then they ask me if Mingyu is sleeping over at our house when I said yes and they said please make some food for them too and they disappear like vroshhh."Seungcheol explains while acting innocent in front of Jihoon.

"Fine, I believe you.What are you guys doing here?"Jihoon asks and gives his attention to 9 guys in front of him.

"We going to sleep over here with Mingyu"Jeonghan said before walking toward Mingyu and hug him.

"Please hyung"-Chan

"We will follow your rule this time."-Seungkwan

"Yeah, we promise."-Soon Young

"Okay hyung?"-Seokmin

Jihoon sigh"Okay one condition please do not mess up this house I just finish cleaning this house yesterday."Jihoon warns before slamming body on the soft sofa.

"Okay we promise"-Vernon.

"Yeay thanks, hyung"-Chan

"So what are we having tonight?"Jisoo asks after he put down his backpack.

"We are going to have Kimchi Fried Rice,"Seungcheol said before going straight to the kitchen.

"I will help you make it."Mingyu volunteer to help same goes to Seokmin,Minghao, and Jun.

SKIP

After having dinner together,Jihoon and Seungcheol decided to sleep in the living room with the rest.Some of them are still having their sweet time laughing in the bathroom while Mingyu, Chan, and Seungkwan are brushing their teeth in the kitchen.Soon enough all of them gather in the living room with pajamas on.They play some game that Minghao brought from their house.Soon it getting late, they decide to stop playing and talking with each other while laying around or cuddle.

"Mingyu you know you have not finished telling us about Seolhyun and you,"Jeonghan said.All the attention fix to Jeonghan and then to Mingyu.

"Ahh, where did I stop last  time?"Mingyu ask

"I think when you go to the soccer field trip,"Jun said with confidence.

"Okay so then after 2 or 3 weeks I mean after we broke up suddenly she burst into my house and yell at me saying that you you and she asks me what am I doing to her and more.I was too tired and did not pay attention to her yell and question.Then she throws a few of her picture to me and yell again and again then she runs off.Next few week Seolhyu has transferred another school at Gwangju I don't even understand that time until 1 day my friend told me that I'm the one who spread her picture.Then I was called by the principal to talk about it then I explain that I'm not the one who does it.They don't even listen to me and one day they captured the person who spread the picture and he was suspended from school."Mingyu explain non stop.

"Do you know who the person is?"Seokmin ask.

"No I was on my family vacation and he is my senior,"Mingyu said.

"Wow.I'm speechless,"Jisoo said holding his chin with his thumb.

"Me either,"Minghao said still surprised at what Mingyu told them.

"Did you still keep her picture?"Soon Young ask with a smirk on his face.

"Maybe or maybe not.I'm not sure" Mingyu said

"Eyy what are thinking now Soon Young?"Seungcheol look at Soon Young who keep on smirking.

"Well, I thought that we can blackmail her.There go my plan is now ruined."Soon Young said in a dramatic way.

"So you are not the one who spread that?"Jihoon ask to ignore Soon Young drama

"Nope just like I said I was on soccer field trip for 2 or 3 weeks and the spread happens in between 2 or 3 weeks.I' m not even at school that time because of soccer competition."Mingyu defense.

"Does Seolhyun know about it?"Chan asks"Sorry I lost my respect for her already.I'm not gonna call her Noona anymore."Chan said in a satisfied tone.

"No, she does not know about it."Mingyu reply and caress Chan hair.

"So that 'Revenge'she talking about,"Seokmin said.

"No wonder she tries to take Wonwoo away from you."Vernon said looking at Mingyu."Aww hyung its okay we here for you"Vernon give Mingyu a thumb up.

"Okay, let's think how to tell Wonwoo about that tomorrow.It's almost 2.15 now lets sleep first.Night babies"Jeonghan said pulling his comforter until cover up his body.

"Night,"All of them said in unison and pull their comforter until cover up their body.

 

 

 

So happy reading guyss!!Next Chapter is coming up.My brain is already dry.Also to Cardcaptor Sakura fans, Clear Card is out Yesterday!!!!WOHOOOO.Almost 16 or 17 years it finally releases a new one in cryinggggg.Okay that's it byeee.THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBE!!