Chapter 14

I'm Sorry, I Love You

"Hey Ming pup wakes up it's already 10 o'clock."Seungcheol waking Mingyu up before they all had they breakfast together."Faster wake up.The rest already wake up.They all waiting for you to have breakfast together."Seungcheol continues as he receives a response from the younger who keep on mumbling 10 more minutes."Mingyu come on Jihoon is making your favorite breakfast."Seungcheol added and helping Mingyu to stand up and walk to the dining table where the rest waiting for the food to fly inside of their mouth except for Soon Young and Jisoo.

Mingyu sit beside Jeonghan who resting his head on the table with eye closed, while he resting his head on Jeonghan back with eye closed.Soon Young and Jisoo are helping Jihoon making some breakfast.

"Wake up, your breakfast is served," Jihoon said, placing a burger and egg sandwich on every plate. 

"Oh my god I can't even open my eyes," Seungkwan said with his dramatic tone

"EAT," Jihoon said in strict tone making everyone sit down straight and eat their breakfast.

"Wow not bad," Vernon said as he tastes the sandwich with his eye open wide.

"So this is why Mingyu likes to stay over at your house," Jisoo said and looking at Seungcheol and Jihoon.

"I told you guys that Jihoon hyung is not bad at cooking," Mingyu said with a satisfied look."Jihoon hyung"Mingyu call and give him a thumb up when his hyung looking at him.

All of them just laugh and praise Jihoon cooking until he blushes like a tomato.Soon enough, all of them leave Jihoon and Seungcheol house after making a plan to tell Wonwoo about the truth.The last person to leave is Mingyu since he needs to help Jihoon cleaning the place while Seuncheol at College returning some book that he borrow a week ago.

"Mingyu if anything happens, call me okay"Jihoon remind before sending Mingyu off.

"Okay I will hyung thanks," Mingyu said with a smile on his face."Thanks for having me here hyung."Mingyu added after hugging with Jihoon."Bye hyung!!"

"Sure.Bye, take care on your way home"Jihoon wave."Hope everything alright"Jihoon said after closing the door.

-SKIP-

Mingyu get inside the house and see Wonwoo is sitting on the couch with arms cross.

"Hyung?"Mingyu calls him as he put his backpack on the floor.

"Mingyu where did you get this picture?"Wonwoo asks and showing Mingyu some of Seolhyun .

"H-Hyung where did you get those picture?"Mingyu asks with his eye open wide.

"Seolhyun told me everything," Wonwoo said."Include this picture."Wonwoo added.

"Hyung its not like what you think."Mingyu said try to defend himself."Hyung listens to my explanation first."Mingyu said hoping that Wonwoo will hear his explanation.

"No need Mingyu.I don't cause you know what Seolhyun told me everything.

"I-I....I-It's......n-not m-me.I-Its really not-"Mingyu really want to explain but Wonwoo cut his sentence

"THEN WHO IF IT'S NOT YOU??.IF NOT YOU, WHY DO YOU STILL KEEP THOSE PICTURE?"Wonwoo yells making the younger speechless.

"I-Its someone else," Mingyu said.

"How should I know that you telling me the truth or not."

"Do you believe me or Seolhyun?"

"Of course my girlfriend."

"Owhh."Mingyu just nodded.

"So it's true that you the one who spread Seolhyun picture,"Wonwoo said while walking closer toward Mingyu slowly.Wonwoo punch Mingyu faces twice lastly, he punches Mingyu stomach a few time, making him cough some blood.He let go of Mingyu and letting him lay on the cold floor."All those punches are for what you did to Seolhyun.Now go take all your things and get out from this house.I don't want to see you when I get out from the toilet".Wonwoo said and walking toward the toilet without looking at injured Mingyu.

Mingyu gets up from the cold floor and walking toward his room with acing body.He packs all his important thing into a luggage.He left a few of his favorite toy on his mattress that Wonwoo gives him when they playing at the arcade.As soon as he done packing all of his important things he cleans his blood on the floor and left the house like Wonwoo ask him too.He wearing an umbrella to cover himself from rain since it raining very hard outside and to cover his bruises.Mingyu making his way to Seungcheol and Jihoon house since he doesn't want to disturb Jeonghan and Jisoo moment.As soon as he reaches to Jicheol, he rings the bell and after a couple of seconds, the door is open with Jihoon and Seungcheol surprise face seeing Mingyu condition.

"M-Mingyu what happen to you?"Jihoon said as he brings Mingyu inside since its cold outside while Seungcheol help to bring his luggage inside.

"Who did this to you?"Seungcheol ask as he sit beside Mingyu who look lifeless 

"Hyung can I take a rest first," Mingyu said not wanting to remember what happened to him.

"S-Sure comes,"Jihoon said and bring Mingyu inside the guest room letting him lay down on the soft mattress."Cheol can you take the first kit in the kitchen.Jihoon yell.Soon enough he receives the first kit from Seungcheol."Mingyu let treat your bruises first okay?"The younger nodded.

"Mind tell me who did this to you?"Jihoon said while treating Mingyu.

"Can I tell you who did this to me when I'm ready?"Mingyu ask.

"Sure......and done"Jihoon said with a smile on his face as he done treat Mingyu bruises.

"We will be outside if you need us, Ming," Seungcheol said as he brings Mingyu luggage inside the room and caresses Mingyu hair before following Jihoon getting out from the room.

Seungcheol closes the door and looks at Jihoon with a worried expression."What should we do?"Seungcheol ask.

"Let him rest for a while when he ready to tell us the story then we help him.First, we need to tell Jeonghan hyung first."Jihoon said.

Jihoon call Jeonghan 

"Hey Ji."

"Jeonghan hyung actually Mingyu is at our place now.He got bruises on his face.I don't know what happens but please don't tell the other yet."Jihoon said with a small voice not wanting Mingyu to hear.

"Is he alright?"Jeonghan ask.

"Not sure he doesn't want to tell us what happens to him.Also, he will tell us when he is ready and please don't tell others about this."Jihoon said

"Okay please take care of him.If anything happened to Mingyu call me."Jeonghan remind Jihoon

"I will don't worry hyung," Jihoon said before hang up the phone.

On the same night, Mingyu finally told Jihoon and Seungcheol about the truth.Seungcheol won't let Mingyu attend tomorrow classes instead let him rest until he recovers.Jihoon and Seungcheol tell Jeonghan and Jisoo the truth the next day about Mingyu they really surprised that Wonwoo would do something to his buddy who he knows for almost 5 years instead of believing his girlfriend who he knows only about 3 or 4 months.All of them sit in the cafeteria include Wonwoo without Mingyu.Jihoon, Seungcheol, Jisoo, and Jeonghan act nothing happen between Mingyu and Wonwoo.

"What does any of you see Mingyu today?"Seokmin asks while eating his meal.

"No...He is not even in art class today.I thought he looks drawing."Seungkwan said.

"I was wondering if he okay."Jeonghan plays innocent while sipping his orange juice.

"Hey, Wonu hyung are not you his buddy?.Where is the lost puppy?"Minghao ask.

"How should I know.I'm going o class now.Bye"Wonwoo said with cold tone while picking up his bag.

"Whats wrong with him?"Jun asks as Wonwoo disappears from their sight.

"No one knows,"Jihoon said.

"Umm so about the plan I think we should just forget about it,"Seungcheol said while looking all of them one by one.

"Whyyy??"Soon Young whine.

Seungcheol out of idea then he kicks Jisoo foot make him choke while he is having his time drinking his latte.

"Ahh, you know...Umm...You see....-"Jisoo being cut off by Jihoon.

"Well, he asks you guys to forget about it.So just forget okay.Look like our class is about to start Cheol, we better go now."Jihoon said signaling Jisoo, Jeonghan, and Seungcheol to follow him.4 of them escape and run to their class that will start in another 35 more minute.

"Thanks, Ji"Seungcheol and Jisoo said in unison.Jihoon just humming.

"Let's get inside."Jeonghan said."I'm tired of running."Jeonghan opens the door and quickly goes to his and Jisoo seat.

 

Happy reading ;)

Thank you for comment and subscribe