Chapter 1

I'm Sorry, I Love You

Inside the cafeteria, was buzzing with activity as per usual, and in the midst of this; Mingyu, and his friends', Jihoon and Seungcheol sat at a table and we're currently discussing Mingyu's unhealthy obsession with Wonwoo. 

"I'm just telling you, man, one day you'll need to stop being a stalker, and just tell him that you like him more than a friend straight up!" Seungcheol exclaim.

"W-what are you talking about Cheol? I don't stalk him, I'm not some creep," Mingyu said nervously.

"Mingyu, don't lie to me, I've caught you countless times hiding behind buildings, watching Wonwoo while he's talking to someone!" 

"I didn't think any-, I mean I just happen to be there"

"Yeah, you just "happen" to be there? Do you think I was born yesterday, is there the word idiot written on my forehead dude?" 

"Yeah he's right, you're being a bit too creepy man, and Cheol there is" Jihoon piped in 

"What? I thought you were on my side why are you-"

"Guys stop, I'm serious for the last time-"

"What's up, guys" A deep voice greeted them

"Oh what's up Wonwoo," Jihoon and Seungcheol said in unison 

"W-Wonwoo hyung what are you doing here?"Mingyu ask.

"I just came here to buy a drink, and gets some food,"Wonwoo said.

"Wait why don't you sit, and I'll go order it for you" Mingyu stand up and force Wonwoo to sit in a chair next to his.

"O-Oh okay."

"Ah Hyung what do you want?" Mingyu asks before going to order.

"Well I want grape juice and a hamburger," Wonwoo said.

"Okay I'll be right back," Mingyu got up and walk to stand in line to order food.

"So um, guys what's wrong with Mingyu today?"

"Mingyu got a ser-" Jihoon hand flew up to Seungcheol mouth to stop him from saying anything else

"What are you guys doing?" 

"Nothing?"Jihoon said while taking his hands away from Seungcheol mouth.

Seungcheol went to soothe his aching lips hoping it relieve some of the pain damn did he pack a mean slap"Yeah it's ing nothing, anyways how are you doing Wonwoo?". 

"I'm doing fine hyung, I'm just I'm busy with my assignment."

"Ah that's good" 

"Anyways where are the others?"Wonwoo, ask.

"The two lovebirds Joshua and Jeonghan are at the library studying for something, Vernon is teaching Seungkwan English, Minghao and Jun are at the market buying something to eat and thing one and two are teaching Chan some new dance moves," Jihoon said.

"How do you know what they all are doing?"Seungcheol asks astonished.  

"All of them text me just now," Jihoon said while drinking his juice.

"Hey, did I miss something?"Mingyu came back with a tray in his hands.

"No" Wonwoo shaking his head.

"so hey, Wonwoo is there any pretty girls in any of your classes?"Seungcheol ask.

"Say some stupid one more time Choel and I swear to god the same thing going to happen to you as it happens to Mingyu a few years back,"Jihoon said.

"I-I'm just joking babe"Seungcheol chuckled nervously.

"So hyung what do you want for dinner tonight?"Mingyu asks while Jihoon and Seungcheol were still fighting.

"Anything that you cook is good and let's eat early tonight I have so much work to do,".

"Okay, so spaghetti it is"Mingyu suggest.

"Sounds good"Wonwoo agree.

Mingyu grabs his thing and stood up."Well, I'm going to go first."

"Where are you going?"Jihoon ask.

"To your heart"Mingyu joke.

"Kim Mingyu he's mine"Seungcheol warned angrily.

"Chill, I was joking, I'm going to the market to buy some ingredient for tonight's dinner.".

"What me to accompany you?"

"No, you should go home and start doing your work, I'll be fine"Mingyu smile.

"Okay take care,"Wonwoo said.

-SKIP-

"So how is it?"Mingyu ask while looking at Wonwoo eating his spaghetti.

"This is,!!"Wonwoo eating nonstop.

"Hyung don't eat to fast you'll choke,"Mingyu said.

"Okay okay.I'm done,"Wonwoo said with a bright smile.

"Do you want more?"Mingyu ask

"No thanks.I'm full now."Wonwoo rejects."I going to do my assignment in the living room so if you want to sleep first go ahead.Don't wait for me."Wonwoo put his plate in the sink.

"Okay!"Mingyu nodded.

"Good.Put the spaghetti in the fridge.Let's eat again tomorrow morning"Wonwoo pat Mingyu hair.

"Okay" Mingyu smile.

After Mingyu cleaned up the kitchen he went to his and Wonwoo shared room to walking towards his bed and laid down. Woah, what a day, rolling on his stomach he reaches under his pillow and took out a book he began to write about his day.He writes all the thing that happened between him and Wonwoo inside the book.Mingyu also confesses his love for Wonwoo inside his book.

"Huwaa~"Mingyu yawn."I should stop writing now."Mingyu rubs his eye."Goodnight Wonwoo hyung"

"Goodnight Mingyu"