characters。

M O N S T E R

 

CHARACTERs

Q27fMJk.png?2Q27fMJk.png?2

SUN FUHWA - KIM MINSEOK

The closest non-royalty a person can get to the imperial family, seeing the prince upfront and having a chance to appeal to him in a close range. Is that a blessing or a curse though?


Born on January 23, 1592, Fuhwa is a 24 year old servant in the palace and has relationship ties with 26 year old Prince Minseok who was born on March 26, 1590 and currently 1st in line to the throne.

RxvrgaJ.png?1VcpCvnf.jpg?2

ZHU ZHIHUI - LUHAN

Weak since she was born, she's used to helping her brother behind the scenes. But while she was too focused on helping him, she neglected the fact that she's not completely invisible to the eye.


Born on October 29, 1594, Zhihui is a 21 year old princess in the palace and has relationship ties with 26 year old Prince Luhan who was born on April 20, 1590 and currently 2nd in line to the throne.

k0BiwuA.jpgVcpCvnf.jpg?2

LIN XINYUAN - ZHANG YIXING

The girl who is just trying to skyrocket to the top of the hierarchy, she has convinced a prince that she's in love with him. And with everything working in her favor, the feelings are reciprocated.


Born on September 14, 1591, Xinyuan is a 24 year old gold-digger in the palace and has relationship ties with 24 year old Prince Yixing who was born on October 07, 1591 and currently 5th in line to the throne.

VcpCvnf.jpg?2VcpCvnf.jpg?2

Tomohito Yuria - PARK CHANYEOL

Under the regal poise is a damaged lady on the brink of losing her humanity. All she wants is someplace or someone to replenish her hope and of all the people in the palace, he seemed the least likely.


Born on June 26, 1596, Yuria is a 20 year old princess in the palace and has relationship ties with 23 year old Prince Chanyeol who was born on November 27, 1592 and currently 8th in line to the throne.

VNPE6uO.jpg?1VcpCvnf.jpg?2

XU MINGXIA - HUANG ZITAO

A rebel trying to take down the princes in hopes of saving her people until someone proves to her there are also good apples admist the rotten. But how long would it be before those turn rotten?


Born on November 07, 1596, Xu Mingxia is a 19 year old assassin in the palace and has relationship ties with 23 year old Prince Huang Zitao who was born on May 02, 1593 and currently 10th in line to the throne.

21vvC4J.jpg?2VcpCvnf.jpg?2

CHAN XINYI - OH SEHUN

A traveler who's just in it for the fun and for temporarily; going whenever and wherever the wind moves. She is only loyal to herself but maybe she can find someone else worthy of her loyalty.


Born on February 09, 1596, Chan Xinyi is a 20 year old free traveler in the palace and has relationship ties with 22 year old Prince Sehun who was born on April 12, 1594 and currently 12th in line to the throne.

Q27fMJk.png?2Q27fMJk.png?2

xiahao jieqi - wu yifan

Running against the law and the sand in anyone's eyes, the whole kingdom is against her. All except for one person. Though who knows what he'll do when he finds out about her true intentions.


Born on October 10, 1592, Jieqi is a 24 year old criminal in the palace and has relationship ties with 26 year old Prince Yifan who was born on November 06, 1590 and currently 3rd in line to the throne.

 

RxvrgaJ.png?1VcpCvnf.jpg?2

oda mirai - kim junmyun

She's smart, she's cunning, and her ambition knows no bounds as she strives to become the first woman ruler. Even if she has to share her throne with someone else for the time being.


Born on December 2, 1593, Mirai is a 22 year old scholar in the palace and has relationship ties with 25 year old Prince Junmyun who was born on May 22, 1591 and currently 4th in line to the throne.

 

k0BiwuA.jpgVcpCvnf.jpg?2

gong jaeeun - ZHANG YIXING

Her goal is to save whoever she can and whoever lets her. Being a woman doctor is hard as it is but it gets even harder when she has to babysit one of the princes because he can't stop hurting himself.


Born on December 22, 1588, Jaeeun is a 27 year old doctor in the palace and has relationship ties with 24 year old Prince Yixing who was born on October 07, 1591 and currently 5th in line to the throne.

VcpCvnf.jpg?2VcpCvnf.jpg?2

ju xuelan - zhang yixing

Playing god has never been easier, being one of the leading doctors and all. But when her focus is to be redirected on an accident prone, it's a lot harder trying to take matters into her hands.


Born on January 12, 1591, Xuelan is a 24 year old doctor in the palace and has relationship ties with 24 year old Prince Yixing who was born on October 07, 1591 and currently 5th in line to the throne.

VNPE6uO.jpg?1VcpCvnf.jpg?2

loveridge syeira- byun baekhyun

Born into royalty but stripped of the title before she could even speak, she is now just a last minute offering for the prince. Is it possible for the prince to see past her scars and find the princess underneath?


Born on January 07, 1594, Syeira is a 22 year old foreigner in the palace and has relationship ties with 24 year old Prince Baekhyun who was born on May 06, 1592 and currently 6th in line to the throne.

21vvC4J.jpg?2VcpCvnf.jpg?2

kang haeul - byun baekhyun

A performer in the kingdom who has managed to capture the prince with her beauty. But does the prince really regard her as something important or just wants a pretty piece to drag around?


Born on November 22, 1593, Haneul is a 22 year old entertainer in the palace and has relationship ties with 24 year old Prince Baekhyun who was born on May 06, 1592 and currently 6th in line to the throne.

VcpCvnf.jpg?2Q27fMJk.png?2

ba nahla - KIM jongdae

Sent by her kingdom in hopes of an arranged marriage, she is the kingdom's noble guest. While she is allowed to choose her prince, how can she be sure she isn't just some backup plan.


Born on August 30, 1593, Nahla is a 23 year old princess in the palace and has relationship ties with 23 year old Prince Jongdae who was born on September 21, 1592 and currently 7th in line to the throne.

VNPE6uO.jpg?1VcpCvnf.jpg?2

mIdori haruguchi - do kyungsoo

Kept usually in the kitchen and looked down upon by everyone, now that she has won her way to the prince's heart through his stomach, hatred and unrelenting schemes brew in hopes of her demise.


Born on October 05, 1593, Midori is a 23 year old cook in the palace and has relationship ties with 23 year old Prince Kyungsoo who was born on January 12, 1593 and currently 9th in line to the throne.

21vvC4J.jpg?2VcpCvnf.jpg?2

shin hyemi - kim jongin

Sold for the chance of a few more meals, she's passive and never one to go against the current. Will she ever find something or someone that she would fight for and actually learn to live rather than just exist?


Born on March 4, 1594, Shin Hyemi is a 22 year old newcomer in the palace and has relationship ties with 22 year old Prince Jongin who was born on January 14, 1594 and currently 11th in line to the throne.

VcpCvnf.jpg?2VcpCvnf.jpg?2

huang huiying - jin soojung

Supposed to be the kingdom's savior, if her past isn't revealed in time, she will lead Eudaimonia to its end. Blinded by revenge, only her or the kingdom shall remain standing at the end. Born on April 04, 1587, Huiying is a 29 year old doctor in the palace.


Hired to aid one of the princes ascend the throne, where does her loyalty lay? And is there a chance for it to change? Most importantly, can her actions ultimately change the course of history? Born on September 2, 1592 Soojung is a 23 year old spy in the palace.

VNPE6uO.jpg?1VcpCvnf.jpg?2

kim jaewoo - kim mieun

The mighty king and ethereal queen of Eudaimonia. Behind every successful king is a queen who knows her place enough to not make a fuss when her husband doesn't return for the night. Especially when she knows she holds four of the most powerful pieces in the game of thrones.

21vvC4J.jpg?2VcpCvnf.jpg?2

lu kei - wu enyao

Lu Kei is the first consort who does not wish to partake in the battle for the golden seat, but her son, unfortunately, does not see eye to eye with her on this matter.


Wu Enyao is the more ambitious consort who wants the world in her hands. If only she was as concerned about her sons as the throne, it'd be easier to shape them into the heir she wanted.

VcpCvnf.jpg?2VcpCvnf.jpg?2

zhang lienhua - byun seojin

Zhang Qiaoli is one of the most gentle of the concubines and tries her best to remain on neutral grounds. Her son has learned through her kindness but would the good always  outwin the bad?


Byun Seojin has high hopes for her son to win the crown but she loves her son too much to do anything against his will. She may whisper words into his ears but his actions are chosen by himself.

VcpCvnf.jpg?2VcpCvnf.jpg?2

park Taehee - do jiyoung

Park Taehee is another leading force in the palace not to be trifled with. She's so much more than just a beauty but the king sees nothing past that. Which is why she is able to get away with so much.


Do Jiyoung wanted her son to fight for the throne but she knows the capabilities of the others and is well aware of her son's weaknesses. Her loyalty lies on the side that can ensure her and her son's safety.

VNPE6uO.jpg?1VcpCvnf.jpg?2

huang xiulan - a/N

Huang Xiulan is part of the minority concubines that does not wish for her son to ascend the throne. She's prefectly happy with her place in the palace but it's unfortunate that her son is not.


A/N : I'm so tired just from editting this chapter and finding face claims for the concubines lmao. I took some of the suggestions in mind but if you shared a love interest with another applicant, I remade the mother with the things in both apps so she may be a bit different. Meanwhile, get familiar with the characters, I'm in the middle of working on chapter one!