chapter 9~Triple..GF

IN LOVE WITH A PLAYBOY

Four days later, at school.Solar saw Moonbyul passing by.Moonbyul look at Solar with a charming smile."He looks Okay.Th..That's great...I thought he can't handle it."Solar thought staring at Moonbyul as they pass by. Solar arrive at class.

"Yahh....yahhh...yahhh... Have you heard the news."Hwasa shake Solar. "Wh....What news?"Solar hold Hwasa's hand to stop her."You know Moonbyul....He..."Hwasa said then Solar interrupt."I don't want to hear anything about him."B....But...".  "No buts Hwasa..."Solar walk away..."He have three girlfriend...."Hwasa shout. Solar stop in surprise.Then she look at the window class to  where Moonbyul's class is, and continue her way to her sit.

She sat there all day long without a word from .She is the last one who go home from school.She walk to home like an undead person. She doesn't care if she bumped somebody. She went to her room without lunch nor evening snacks. She sat there at the corner of the room with her blanket on her head.

She sat there until the clock strikes twelve, midnight. Then she thought. "Stop it....stop it...It's worthless .He is a jerk. Don't cry for that jerk...#@@#.....That's it, if he can do it, so can i....Be strong..Don't be a weakling. Show him that you are okay without him...."

Tomorrow comes. She make her self pretty and walk to school confidently Moonbyul pass by and saw Solar."Wow...Gorgeous....Why is she still happy ?I'm sure she knows it." while Moonbyul was thinking of it, he trip and stumbled to the floor.He land on the floor embarrassingly. People laugh at him. He get up quickly.

In class."Yahh...Solar you look super pretty..." Wheein pinch Solar's checks."I have news for you."Hwasa came running in."What...Another news."Solar shake Hwasa's head."Ye...Yeah and it's the biggest one yet."Hwasa stopped Solar from shaking her head."What is it...Don't leave me hanging."Wheein said it in curiosity.

"There is a new kid in form five. It's a hot boy....Ahhh....And it looks like that boy you meet in yhe amusement park. Now who was it."Hwasa wanders."It couldn't be...I...Is it Joong..."Solar said then somebody continues."Ki....It's Joong ki....Hi i heard you are talking about me....I'm Lee Joong ki..."Joongki shake Hwasa's hand."Hi. We meet again." Joongki rub Solar's hair.

"How....Why....are you here."Solar ask curiously."O...My father runs a new company near by.Oh..and i didn't know you went to school here."Joongki answered."We...well...You seem to know we are here. I mean why are you here."Hwasa point at Joongki."Well i saw her and i followed her cause I remember you two are friends. I was hopping i've might find you here and i did."Joongki point back at Hwasa.

"Well this is a coincidence."Solar said."No...it is not...It is destiny."Joongki get close. The school bell ring."Well, see you recess. At the canteen okay.It's a da....te...Joongki ran to class. He sat beside Moonbyul."Hey..You are that guy with Solar at the amusement park." Moonbyul show him his eagle eyes."Yea....so what.?"Joongki smiles.