chapter 3~He knew

IN LOVE WITH A PLAYBOY

Next morning,Solar wake-up,still thinking about yesterday."Did Moonbyul really help me yesterday or was i dreaming.Weeeeeeee..... "Solar rolled all over  the room.

She get ready and of to school,then someone called her."Hey girl,pssst here.."Moonbyul ran to her."o mann... what does he want from me.I better run".Solar ran as fast as she could to school.

Moonbyul finally caught her "Hey ,here's your book.You dropped it yesterday , remember..I'd read this book,it's so awesome ."Moonbyul gave it to Solar."Hahhh...Hahhhh..Just as Solar hold the book,she suddenly faint.Moonbyul  catch her and lift her to the teacher 's office.

"What happened to her"Mr.Seo ask Moonbyul while checking Solar's pulse.

"I don't know,she suddenly fainted after i chase her to school."Moonbyul answered in a panic voice."Is..is she..she..okay",His voice start to tremble.

"No wonder she fainted,she ran out of oxygen in her brain.Anyway she'll be find,she just need some rest."Mr.Seo laugh " two things i need you to do.First don't ever do that again and second please accompany her here until she got up."Mr.Seo wave to Moonbyul and Moonbyul wave back.

Solar got up and found  Moonbyul fast asleep beside the sofa."Oooo...how sweet,well time to flee."Solar thought.

Right after she get to the door,Moonbyul awake "Going so soon.You see i'm very sorry that i chased you until you 're out."Solar bowed and went off to class .Moonbyul as well, wandering why the girl don't say anything.

Solar get in the class and see all her classmates are joining in together."Wheein what are you looking at?"."it's the name list of the students that will be joining a road trip all over south korea."wheein snatch  the list from Jisoo.

"Hey You arrggghhhh.."Jisoo got mad."Sorry...Hey look our names are on list,YESSS...I'm so happy..Rejoice, Rejoice "Wheein dance in joy."O look Hwasa is here to and so is...is..."She pause,then Hwasa interrupt."And so is who....""nothing "

The students that are going will be busy paking their things so the teachers allowed them to go home early.Then they were off to go.They were all very happy.They stop at their first stop,it was the beach.They camp that night there.

There are three campfire .One for the teachers ,one for boys and one for the girls.So there they are sharing stories and playing truth or dare."Moonbyul was passing  by,then.

"Truth or dare?"hye jin ask."Truth of course"Solar said it confidently."Okay, do you have a crush on someone?who is it?he is from form what?Why do you like him,give me just one reason,understood."

"Okay but do not tell this to anyone.Everybody girlfriend promise.".Everybody  do like Solar ask."Yess i do had a crush on someone,he is from form five,i like him cuz hmmmm...maybe he is cute.Anyway i just like, like him.And his name is Moonbyul.Aaahh,there i just said it..Solar close her face up with her sweater.

"Who had a crush on me"Naughty Moonbyul jump out of the bushes."Solar does.Oops... sorry Solar."Hye jin cover .Moonbyul looks at Solar with a smile and a wink. Solar ran and tumble along the way.She hide in the tent,holding his legs.All of the girls make some funny jokes to make Solar laugh.They all hug Solar until they fell asleep.