chapter 5~ Someone new

IN LOVE WITH A PLAYBOY

There they were eating together.Solar, Wheein and Hwasa laughing about something.Then...

"Moonbyul-llah let's have lunch here,please."Crystal said it  then she give a mean smile to Solar.

"Oh, that's it , I just loose my appetite. Yah..Hwasa it's time to keep your promise"Solar winked."Okay..Let's go girlfriend."Hwasa pull pull Solar's hand.Wheein joined them while giving Crystal the crazy looks.

"What are they talking about? Come, let's have our romantic lunch."Crystal pull Moonbyul's hand.

Back at the ladies toilet,"Hmmm...I think we need to tie your hair up,tidy it a little and wallahh.. You look so hot and y solar.Now let's go for a walk"Hwasa hold Solar's hand."You are already ready pretty,so it won't so hard to make you even more prettier".Wheein pinched Solar's cheeks.

They were having fun riding those ferries wheel and  the roller coaster.After that Solar go in the haunted house alone.She walk and walk and Arrrgggghhh....she goes.Solar fall in fright and a guy caught her .

"Are you...beautiful..Oh sorry don't mean to say ...Hi I'm Joongki, wh..what's yours.?"The guy scratch his head in shyness."Hi I'm Solar..Nice to meet you."Solar shake his hand.

"Ahhh.. do you want me to accompany you out of here a.. and maybe we can go together after this"Joongki look down." I like you, you are shy like me and sure, why not.We need to be braver sometimes right."Solar walk away from the haunted house with Joongki by her side.

They wander in the amusement park together. Taking a lot of selfie together.They have fun, and laugh all day. Moonbyul saw them and thinking.

"Is that guy Solar's boyfriend, Ooo...this is unbelievable. What the hack.."Moonbyul stared in anger.

"Mmmm, meet again someday?"Joongki ask."You... There you go my phone number. Call me okay."Solar say goodbye, since they are about to  leave.

"Look at you. Someone had a prince charming". Wheein look closely into Solar's eyes."Na..."wheein quickly closed Solar's mouth. "I know what you're going to say. Nevermind just keep it for yourself.I've  just save your reputation."Wheein whisper.

They were at the hotel having dinner without their teachers.Solar's phone rang.Hwasa and Wheein asked Solar who it is but she too, don't know.

"Hello who's this?"Solar asked gently."Oh it's me Solar, Joongki."They talk for a long time.Moonbyul keep looking at Solar.He was holding a lucky charm bracelet.Then Crystal saw it .

"Is that mine? How though full of you."Crystal reach out for it."It's not yours.Mmmm.. I will buy you something even better."Silent cover the place up.Then one by one they entered their room. Except for Solar and Moonbyul.He get up and approach Solar, who is busy texting Joongki.

"Hey, here you go your present"Moonbyul showed it."Just put it on the table"Solar said, not even looking Moonbyul.He left the room ."Is she mad at me.?" That question keep appearing in Moonbyul's mind. Solar pick up the bracelet quickly as soon as Moonbyul left.

"What do you mean Moonbyul.?"Solar kept it in her bag and wore it the next day.