chapter 11~Leaving

IN LOVE WITH A PLAYBOY

Joongki and all of Solar's friends planned a leaving party for Solar. All was there except for Moonbyul. The party was at Solar's house. They were having fun but they all feel bitter sweet. Moonbyul was at home planning something for Solar. He breaks up with his gfs. He bought Solar a necklace and a couple keychain for Solar and him. "I will get you no matter what happens."Moonbyul talk alone in his room.

 It was the last there Solar in that school. Solar was hopping she can stay there but she can't. She enjoy her last day there. The school bell rang for the last time Solar to hear.Every one was there except for Moonbyul. Even Crystal was there."I'm really sorry for everything Solar."Crystal weep."All is in the past Crystal."They hug each other.

Some of them gave Solar a present. Hwasa gave Solar a friendship bracelet, Wheein gave her a couple pen and note book, Crystal gave her a small box of hairclip. Joongki was the last person to give her a present. He give her a purple watch, he knew it was Solar's lucky colour."See you soon my lovely sister. Call me okay.".Joongki then hug Solar and solar hug her back. As they were still hugging, the door open slowly. It was Moonbyul. He was holding a basket of pink, red and white roses.In the basket was also a necklace and a couple keychain. 

Moonbyul saw Solar and Joongki hugging each other.His heart was crushed and burning with flame. He dropped the basket and walk out of the door. They all relise it.Joongki was gonna go after Moonbyul to explain what had happened."Moonbyul.....wait...".Then Solar hold Joongki's hand tightly." Le...let him go.."Solar looks down. Moonbyul walk home miserably.Not even a word came out from his mouth.

Solar kneel down and pick up the basket slowly. Her tears began to fall down. Joongki look Solar in guilt. Solar stand up and wipe out her tears. They all go out together. Solar's Mom was out there waiting for her."Well this is goodbye."Solar said with her tears on her cheeks.The girls all weep and hug Solar. Joongki was busy holding his tears from dropping down."A man doesn't cry."Joongki blink a lot of time. Solar smile and hug him. "Take care of yourself, okay my guyfriend and my only brother."

Solar get in to the car. Hwasa and Wheein hold Solar's hand by the window car. As the car start moving, they slowly let go their hands. Solar wave her friends goodbye. After a while, she take the small box in the basket of flowers. She opened it and held out the necklace. Then her tears drop down to her cheeks. She look at it as if she was already dead. Her mom doesn't relise it cause she was on the phone and she was in a hurry so that they are right in time for their flight. Solar sat there like a mindless creature.

It was tomorrow.Moonbyul was passing Solar's class but he noticed that she wasn't there."Maybe she got a problem.".Moonbyul thought. Tomorrow comes, she wasn't there too and the next day and the next day and so on. Moonbyul was worried.He then ask Joongki.

They were at the park."Joongki i will be honest. Where is Solar.?"Moonbyul was impatient to know the answer.