chapter 14~ Together.

IN LOVE WITH A PLAYBOY

NEXT DAY.

Rang...Ring...Rang..

The clock rang. Solar closed herself with her blanket in laziness. "Yahh!! Solar-ssi, you are late for work. " Wheein storm into Solar's room making the door flung open. Solar jumped out from her bed as she looks the clock. It was nine o'clock in the morning. 

"Yahh!! !!" She cursed as she bardge in to the bathroom. "Yahh! Why didn't you wake me up earlier." Solar yell as she quickly take a bath. " It's not my fault, it's yours for not changing your habits." Wheein replied as she quickly ran down stairs to prepare Solar's breakfast.

Solar went out almost ly as she didn't have the time to cover herself properly. She take out her work suit and wear it in rush. She ran down stairs without putting any makeup as her hair was still wet. Her breakfast was already on the table. She gobble up her breakfast with one hand as her other was busy combing her wet hair. "Yahh..eat slowly." Hwasa nags Solar as she sips her tea. She really likes tea in the morning, she said it makes her calm. Solar cough making the food in out. "Eww..Disgusting." Hwasa put her tea down as her appetite had lost. 

"Tissue...Tissue.." Solar said as Hwasa take out a tissue and wipe her breakfast crumbs off. She then rush out from the apartment and saw the bus was about to move.

"Wait..Wait.." Solar shout but it was to late.She sigh as she looks the bus fading away from her sight. "Otokae..That was the last bus." She sits down on the ground and began to wheeps.  

Honk..Honk..

She turn to the sound and saw a white sport car. She wipes her tears up just to have a better look who it was. Solar's eyes widen at the view of a man. He is wearing a work suit, black tuxedo. "Hey, why are you crying ." He kneeled down as he gave a ever so loving looks and a warm smile. "What are you doing here."Solar stated as she give an awkward smile trying to hide away her eyes as it was red because of crying .

"I was on my way to work-" He stoped as he felt hurt to see Solar in this situation. He patted Solar's back to calm you down as he continued . "Now, tell me why were you crying ." Solar calm her self down as she answered it." I'm late for my first day of work." ."Your habit didn't change." The man gave a chuckle as Solar hit her chest slightly. "Yahh!! Moonbyul-ssi this is not funny." Solar glared at him as he bursts into laugh. "Yahh! Yahh!" Solar yell and begin to wheeps again. "I-i'm so sorry, let me sent you to work." Moonbyul wipes Solar's tears away as he cupped her face up. "Are you sure?" Solar looks away as she pinch her both hands in shyness. Moonbyul smirk as he help Solar to his car.Solar didn't ask for more as she accepted his offer.

"So, where you are heading to?" Moonbyul ask as he drove on. "Umm..To Korea University." Solar shyly answer it as she looks down as she want to hide her face that was unmakeup. "O-okay, don't worry you are still beautiful without makeup and you look y with that wet hair of yours." Moonbyul smirked in a meaningful way and gave out a chuckle. "Yahh! Stop teasing me." Solar yell then she looks away as she felt her cheeks burning. 

"I'm not kiding, by the way." Moonbyul smiled lovingly as he looks at Solar for a second. Solar blush even harder as her mind were full of thoughts."Why is my heart beat getting faster? He looks really handsome- Wait, stop, are you seriously falling for him again.  Pabbo..You are just his past in his mind." Solar advice herself up in her mind as she hit her head slightly without wanting Moonbyul to realize what she was doing. The journey to her work place was completely silent between them.

"We are here." Moonbyul stated as he quickly went out from his car to open the door for her. "Oh..you don't need to do like this. " Solar rub her nape sheepishly as Moonbyul shook his head." B-But i need to, as a gentleman." Moonbyul as he bow down to her. "tch." Solar chuckled at his action. "Good to see you smile again. Now let's go." Moonbyul locked his cars up as Solar stared at him in confused. 

"You don't need to follow me. Thank you for driving me to work." Solar stated as she start walking quickly from Moonbyul. "What do you mean? i work here." Moonbyul quiken his pace up. "What!" Solar's eyes widen as she stopped her tracks for a second."Whatever.." She then continue her tracks, leaving Moonbyul dumbfounded. Moonbyul catch up with her as he realized that Solar is getting far away from him. Solar and Moonbyul entered the principal of the university office. At leaset that was it called.

"Hello sir, i'm here to take out my timetable." Solar looks him with a professional face of hers. "Oh..You are here. Wow..I've never seen someone without makeup and with a wet a hair came in here, yet so gorgeous." Mr Park gave a compliment as he hand out the timetable.

"Thank you, Mr Park. I woke up late and didn't have time to properly prepare my self up." Solar shook her hand. "Mr. Moonbyul why are you in here? I didn't call you over." Mr. Park raised his brows up as he noticed Moonbyul standing at the corner where the door located. "Huh..What..Oh..I-I accidentally followed her from behind as we came to work together." Moonbyul smiled in embarrassment as he rub his back of his neck sheepishly. 

Solar make a facepalm as she shook her head. Mr. Park gave out a laugh as he looks at both of them. "So you both knew each other." He continued to laugh. Solar and Moonbyul follow to laugh awkwardly. They went out from Mr.Park's office. "So you're a lecture too." Solar ask him,looking at her timetable. "Yes.." Moonbyul reply awkwardly. "Nice to work with you. I'll be off now, my class is about to start." Solar grab his hand and shook it as she bow down. Solar then started to walk away, leaving Moonbyul again dumbfounded.

Solar's class was finally over, she then went to her room. Looking in quisten as she saw a blue container with cappuccino beside it on her table. Solar lifted the container as she read the note that was sticking there. *I've bought you lunch, hope you like it. Sincerely from Moonbyul.* "What!" Solar was shocked as she turn her head to her window office. She saw Moonbyul was waving at her while sipping his drink. "What is this even mean? He is just being a good friend." Solar thought as she clutch her chest up as she felt her heart beat getting faster by the second.

Her work day is finally over. It was four o'clock in the evening. Solar walk out from the university and was about to head to the bus stop. "Solar-ssi." A familiar voice called out for her as she turn her self around slightly. It was Moonbyul. He was running towards you. His hair was blown by the wind and Solar found him so hot. Solar's heart melted at the view of a prince. 

"Let's head back home now." Moonbyul said it with a warm smile as he grab her hand and pulled her to his car. He then, sit Solar down at the sit as he closed the door slightly. He too, get in to his car and started it. "Why are you doing this?" Solar asked as she felt a sting in her heart. Her memory of them started to flow in back as her eyes was teary.

"Umm..I thought i can help you since this is your first time working and you also don't have any transportation. So..As a good friend, i-i need to help you until you have your own." He stated without even looking at her. "A friend..Huhh.." Solar mumbled as she wipe away her tears up."What did you sa-" Moonbyul was cut off as he looks at Solar. "Nothing." Solar rolled her eyes away as she felt annoyed. 

They arrive at Solar's apartment. "So..pick you up at eight." Moonbyul said it while kicking a pebble up as he looks down. "Okay, but this is only temporary. Kamsahamida.." Solar bow down and walks away. She went in to her apartment, closing the door. She sat there and gave out a heavy sigh. "You guys are just friends." Solar sigh again. She doesn't know why she feel really sad.

____________________________

Author's note:

It finish..Hey, do you like the updates. Please give me a lot of support by commenting, subscribing and maybe upvote. Hope you like it. Sorry for grammatical errors.