chapter 4~He's not single

IN LOVE WITH A PLAYBOY

It was five o'clock in the morning. Solar was the first one who got up.She wander alone at the beach with her plastic bag. Nobody is awake that time ,not even the teachers.It was totally peaceful.Solar collect some seashells and some rocks.

"Oooo...you little, cute thing ,where is your mother hahh..."Solar touch the tiny crab gently."Hhhmm...when are they going to wake up,especially teachers.Never mind, it is better this way.I can stay with you here enjoying this peaceful environment."Solar is still talking to the crab.

Everybody seem to be still asleep except them. Them....

Moonbyul woke up right after Solar.He followed Solar, hiding behind those trees , watching every Solar's movement.He find Solar pretty interesting, not like the others. 

Solar walk back to their camp.She wash the seashells and rocks carefully ,trying not to scratch it and.admiring every one of them.However Moonbyul, stop following Solar and head down to the beach .He walk for along time trying to find the most beautiful seashells and rocks there.

He found a love shape rock,it was turquoise  and dark green colour.He also found a big beautiful shell.It was bigger then his palm.Then he wrote a short letter.

DEAR SOLAR,

Hi , it's me i was out in the beach this earlly morning .I found this two awesome things and i want to give it to you .Cuz i know you really like adventures and i want you to remember this adventure .More present are coming ,once we stop to another place.Promise.I just take it anyway.I don't really mean anything about this,okay.I just still feels bad for chasing you.

xoxo~oppa Moonbyul 

They were all eating breakfast together.Then Moonbyul call Solar and give the present to her. She was happy,shy and sad at the same time.Before Solar can say anything Moonbyul walks away.It was strange cause Solar is a little bit braver and almost say something .Moonbyul in the other hand didn't say a thing.

They continue their journey to the amusement park.There Miss Grace told us that Crystal  is finally joining us.

"Oppa , yeah we are finally reunited,let's enjoy everything together "Crystal hold Moonbyul's hand.That made Solar heartbreak when she knows Moonbyul's Gf is Crystal. Solar try so bad to evoid them but they keep bumping  together.Even so Moonbyul with his Gf, he still looks at Solar.

"It hurts so bad in here".Solar cry in Hwasa's arm ."In that case ,you need my help.I will turn you into a beauty .You will see Moonbyul will regret it.You are more beautiful than that Crystal,you just need a little do over.Just a little,okay.You are already beautiful,who don't relieve that is a dumb person.Try to meet someone new.Someone more handsome, more in to you."