chapter 6~Confused

IN LOVE WITH A PLAYBOY

The next day trip is to Darrangee village . There , the students need to perform something they are good at,like a talent show. They can perform individual or in a team. Since it is their last trip.They were ask to perform the next day.So today, they helped the people there with their agriculture for an entire day.

"My dear,girl can you please help me pull out those white radishes  for me and put it in that big basket will you.I need to see how are things work with the other kids."The old lady give a smile.

"Yes grandma, i will do my best. Kajja,Kajja,Kajja...."Solar said and the old lady laugh.

Solar pull and pull.She finished the first row, there are about four more rows."Fuhhh...This is hard work"Solar sigh, then..."Heeyaaa.... What's wrong with this one , it won't come off."Solar pull a lot of time, then she fell.

That moment, Moonbyul was passing by, when he saw Solar fall down.He quickly come. "What's wrong with you. You are so weak."Moonbyul mock Solar."So you come all over here, just to say that."Solar close to control her angry feeling, that is about to burst out."Watch and learn you weakling."Moonbyul give it a pull but he too can get it out.

Solar laugh.Moonbyul get close to Solar eyes."You know...Your laughter makes my heart goes bummm...bummm...bummm.."

"we..well your heart is always been that way,it's suppose to be pumping. If no you could be dead by now."Solar replied trying to avoid Moonbyul's eyes."Ooo...Is it.That was embarrassing..."Moonbyul scratch his head ."Well , help me.What are you waiting for." Moonbyul kept Solar in his hug and they pulled together.Solar blush.

They fall with the radish flying away.They pause.Moonbyul hug her tightly."What's going on.."Crystal appear with a fierce look.Moonbyul get up and drive Crystal away from Solar. "You...Let me go... You... I'll get you..You'll see..."Crystal get crazy mad.Solar felt very sorry for what had happen.

That night Moonbyul walk toward Solar."You see about today...."."You better stop now.You'll get us both introuble.Ju..Just forget it."Solar walk away from Moonbyul . "Wait.."Moonbyul pull her hand."Ther...There..is nothing to talk about, ju...just stay away from me.."Solar put Moonbyul's hand of hers and walk away.Moonbyul loose his ballance.

The next day.They perform.It was Moonbyul's group turn."This is your next present."He pointed at Solar.They perform Call me baby song and dance.The girls become wild. Moonbyul keep looking at Solar with his eagle eyes. He approach Solar.Solar's heartbeat race.Moonbyul give her a basket full of white rose.As he hand out the roses, he kiss his two fingers and stick it to Solar's lips.He dance away, while Solar seem so shock, that she sit there like a doll.

The other girl scream while Crystal stamp her foot and walk away angrily.The performance  was finished ."Okay,listen up.The two lucky winners is Moonbyul and.." The other cross their fingers up, hopping that they could win."Solar..."Mr. Seo announced. Just the two of them, will continue the road trip while the others go back home.

The last trip is to Juknokwon Ramyang.They were bamboo every way."What's so special about this place anyway.It's just some bamboo."Solar sigh pretending she's not interested."Well it's a great place to xoxo."Moonbyul smile ."x...o...O..look a shop..."Solar trys to get away from Moonbyul.She entered the shop.There, they sell all kind of item made from bamboos.

They were taking pictures of the bamboo item."O.. you two seem to be a great couple."The shop keeper smiles."O..we are not..."Solar said, then "O we are indeed..."Moonbyul hold Solar's hand."Let go..."Solar was trying to remove Moonbyul hand. The shopkeeper laugh."Here you go your own couple bamboo mug."There was a heart shape hole at the handle side."It's free.I hope you to can make it work someday." Then they were of home.