Chapter 13~We meet again.

IN LOVE WITH A PLAYBOY

7 YEARS LATER.

A lady walk of from the plane,  walking through the airport with her luggage. Who is she? 

It was Solar.She is back.

"Wow! i'm back but no one's here to greet me.Wow....unbelievably-" Solar with her angry face she put out her phone try to contact with whom she supposed to meet with. 

"Yahh!! Where the hack are you guys " Solar exploded with anger.

Then."What! hey hang up.(Solar gives a little laugh) If i found them, i will-".  "Boo!"Hwasa and Wheein jump in. Solar scream and hug them. "Yah, i thought you guys-" Solar wheeps. "We won't miss it.. What kind of friend doesn't come to meet their besties." Wheein hug them tightly.

Hwasa go hold the taxi and off they go. "Hey, where we are of too exactly?" Hwasa ask. "Well to my old house, of course. Where else."Solar looks at Hwasa and Wheein. "Oh...No..No... You're not going there until your parents come home. You hear me. No..You staying with us. "Wheein smiled at Hwasa. 

They arrived. "Wow....Is this where you are staying " Solar was so amaze with the apartment. She looks every single rooms. "No..This is ours."Wheein show Solar her room. "Why is my name on the door.. Oh you plain this from the start." Solar jumped to her bed. "This is amazing." Solar hug the teddy bear on the bed. "Your parents and our parents plane this for us." Wheein sit beside Solar. "They say it will be nice if we stayed together. " Hwasa joined in.

Night falls, they eat and sleep. The sun shine Wheein's eyes, she got up yawning like a cow and walk to the living room. "Up already. Well i've made breakfast. Go wake Hwasa up.." Solar put on her shoes. "Where are you going anyway? Did you eat your breakfast..." Wheein walks closer to Solar while yawning.

"Well i'm going for a walk.It's been a long time you know, got to know korea again...And i'm also out for groceries. Your fridge is empty now." Solar walks to the door. "Well, take care...Make sure you buy some Ramen.Okay." Wheein close the door. "That girl sure likes ramen."Solar chuckled.

She bought the groceries. It was two big plastic full. She walks to the road when suddenly it rain. She was running to a bus stop when she fall. 

"Hey there, let me help you. " A guy help Solar collecting the droped groceries. "I'm okay.I'm okay..." Solar said busy gathering the groceries up. The guy take the plastic of groceries and walk to the bus stop. 

"Yah! I'm okay you know.Give me back my things." Solar yell while stomping to the guy. "You should be thanking me..."The guy turn around to Solar then he paused. Solar's  eyes turn big, she was shocked so is the guy standing in front of Solar.

Solar's cheeks turn red, then she close and open her eyes a few times. "It couldn't be? Is it? wake up from this dream, you idiot.Wake up...wake up..."She thought.

"Hi...long time no see. huh..You are really Solar right...Oh am i dreaming?"The mysterious guy smiled.

"Moon-Moonbyul..." Solar felt like her heart was colding and she can hear her heart beating faster and faster. "I miss you.."She thought to herself.

"Yes it's me Moonbyul.How are things going." Moonbyul put the plastic on the bench and sit Solar down. "Uhmm...Fine.How about you?" Solar looks at the rain. 

"Fine, i guess..." Moonbyul looks his shoes. It become silent, the only noise that surround them is the sound of the rain, falling from the sky. They look around, the awkwardness fill the atmosphere. 

"So tell me about there."Moonbyul breaking the silent up. "There?"Solar was confused. "I mean there where you move."Moonbyul was annoyed.

"Well....." They talk and laugh there, just the two of them. Then, Solar smiled at Moonbyul and he smiled back. "You are still the same." Moonbyul give a little laugh. 

"What do you mean?" His phone rang. Solar look Moonbyul's phone. "Yoona". Solar sigh and give a little smile, it was more like a sad, disappointed smile."Hello. Oh, Yoona..i'll be home a little bit late." Moonbyul was busy with his phone. "Oh..It stop raining, i better go now" Solar ran with the plastics of groceries.

"Wait...."Moonbyul hung up and rush to Solar. "Your not going on your own with this heavy platics. Let me.."Moonbyul snatch the plastic away. " I can lift it myself." Solar try to take the plastic back but Moonbyul won't give her. So they walk Solar home. 

Ting..dong.. Solar rang the door bell."Oh.. why so la-late..." Hwasa was shocked."Sorry, It was raining.." Solar walks in, Moonbyul follow her behind."Just put it there."Solar point the kitchen table, then she give Moonbyul a glass of Cola. He drink it and left. 

"Why do you look so suprise, isn't Moonbyul your cousin."Solar closed the door. "Well..I wasn't expecting you to be home with him." Hwasa drinks. "Well, tell me..what did you talk about." Wheein grab Solar's shoulders. "Nothing much...I'm going for a sleep so don't bother to wake me up." Solar walk faster to her room and locked the door up.